Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:58 pm

Jishomi
Vanishful
Jishomi
Vanishful
Jishomi
Vanishful
When people don't walk fast enough to there next period class. I mean we only have 4 minutes to get there. And our hall ways get pretty crowded. WHY CAN"T THEY JUST RUNNNNN?! T_____T;;;;;;;

damn, same here..especially when school is over and I have to get to my bus..the Seniors stand around in the middle of the hall because they all got cars..... stare they think they're so special...
I missed the bus once because of that and then I had to wait till 5:30 until the after school buses arrive.. stressed
Seniors...Gosh, meanies. My house is not that far away, .8 miles to be exact. so I just walk home if I miss the bus. The bus driver is actually nice. I missed the bus once, and they radioed him to come back for me. ^__^

luckyyyyy..my place is about..10-12 miles away...walkable..but it'll take a long time..and my back pack normally carries about 3 big books every day..
If I walk it will take 5-10 minutes. I carry only a music binder and my binder. i'm too lazy to carry a back pack. And I have friends who live around me, so I have company when I walk home.

damn..ever since one of my neighbors moved in, all my friends moved away stare
and i'm starting to run of things to draw for my warhammer forum gonk
i'm almost done with a Chaos Space Marine one but...usually I have 2 or 3 others i'm working on at the same time...I have none now..friggen art drought..
Yeah...I'm starting to not know what to draw...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 pm

DrunkenStyle
Jishomi
Vanishful
When people don't walk fast enough to there next period class. I mean we only have 4 minutes to get there. And our hall ways get pretty crowded. WHY CAN"T THEY JUST RUNNNNN?! T_____T;;;;;;;

damn, same here..especially when school is over and I have to get to my bus..the Seniors stand around in the middle of the hall because they all got cars..... stare they think they're so special...
I missed the bus once because of that and then I had to wait till 5:30 until the after school buses arrive.. stressed

They ARE special. Cuz they can drive. XD

And once you turn into a senior, you get this disease called Senioritis. Very contagious. Hahaha
Oh my. I hope I don't catch it!

Gardie

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:00 pm

DrunkenStyle
Jishomi
Vanishful

They ARE special. Cuz they can drive. XD

And once you turn into a senior, you get this disease called Senioritis. Very contagious. Hahaha

and thanks to certain seniors who thought they could drive but crashed and died..I HAVE TO WAIT TILL I'M 18 TO GET MY DRIVERS LICENCE!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:25 pm

crap, i think i got some spy-ware now..all i did was look for some warhammer pics on google..tryin to find what to draw..or give me an idea..

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:38 pm

Vanishful
azn_richte001
Vanishful
azn_richte001
Vanishful
DrunkenStyle
4 11? Woah. That IS short. How old are you again? =O

And yes, you are manipulative. D:<

Just kidding.
I didn't tell you? Man, I'm scattered-brain.... T___T
My birthday is on the 19th, so give me presents.
I give you...Oxygen, I'll send it air express Immediatly.
Yay! ><
I sent it, did you recieve it?
Yeah. Thank you. When is your birthday? I'll send you something immediatly for a early or late birthday present.
June 27, how many weeks until then?

I can start counting how many weeks till schools out. So I know when to start cramming, or when I should kick it into high gear.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:11 pm

ok, just finished uploading a new pic in The Hallway...took forever...this new pic has more than one guy in it (hooray)

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:54 pm

A question that has been hitting me over the head with a big 2x4 for the past few weeks: when will the bad a** october event have the finished ending?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:06 pm

What annoys me, is when people walk, going to class...then stop right in front of you and block your path....our hallway is like a clogged artery! Clumps of plaque build up on the walls of the artery, and stops the flow of blood...that is EXACTLY how my high school is...
that, and we're country folk, and everything is spread in a great walking distance, so we're screwed either way~

Wyndie

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:19 pm

You know what I hate?

Those bitches who try to be black or gangsta and walk all slow and s**t limping like they got shot in the leg when they know they didn't.

And those AzN WaNKSTeR kids who walk around thinking they're hardcore and your ghetto black friends laugh at how dumb they look.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:39 pm

This has nothing to do with school but, it is still what I hate..
I hate the season Spring.. Whenever the pollen count is high, my allergies get so bad it is impossible to breathe with my nose..unless if I wanted to sound like darth vader having trouble breathing..

and my so called allergy medicine sucked...made things friggen worse..
now whenever I look around with my eyes, it hurts just around them -_-

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:54 pm

How sad. XD

It must suck having allergies. I have no seasonal allergies, except once in a while my eyes start hurting.

But during the summer here in Southern Cali it gets dry as hell, and it sucks for me because my body is used to humidity. So my skin is all dry and my nose is all dry and my pores get so clogged with dirt. I wanna try one of those sticky pads when summer comes. My nose is also sensitive to dry wind when I breathe in. It feels uncomfy.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:03 pm

DrunkenStyle
How sad. XD

It must suck having allergies. I have no seasonal allergies, except once in a while my eyes start hurting.

But during the summer here in Southern Cali it gets dry as hell, and it sucks for me because my body is used to humidity. So my skin is all dry and my nose is all dry and my pores get so clogged with dirt. I wanna try one of those sticky pads when summer comes. My nose is also sensitive to dry wind when I breathe in. It feels uncomfy.

damn...with me, it doesn't matter right now >_< my right nostril is currently full of congestion....it switches back and forth @_@

oh ya, wanna cookie?

That Hawt Therapist

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:28 pm

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT

I CAN STILL PASS SCHOOL

WOOOOT.

I AM SO HAPPY.

And then I became very sad when I found out that VO's pa passed away. VO himself is also a great guy.

;___;
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 pm

The Pie
GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT

I CAN STILL PASS SCHOOL

WOOOOT.

I AM SO HAPPY.

And then I became very sad when I found out that VO's pa passed away. VO himself is also a great guy.

;___;

damn...that sux..

..about vo's pa that is T_____T

That Hawt Therapist

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:38 pm

DrunkenStyle
You know what I hate?

Those bitches who try to be black or gangsta and walk all slow and s**t limping like they got shot in the leg when they know they didn't.

And those AzN WaNKSTeR kids who walk around thinking they're hardcore and your ghetto black friends laugh at how dumb they look.
...Hey.... That's not cool homie...I take offense.
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games