Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Yeah.
I made a joke in the LYNH thread about Pash liking fish then a fast foward look of Link enjoying fish.

Hey, they're both Corellian. Lot of things can happen in a thousand some years.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:29 pm

A Sith invasion? Of the Tett system, really? Oh well you snooze you lose. *Deletes dialog that was being typed and almost done and starts new one.*

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Sorry to hear that, K. But at least you're planetside, so you don't have to participate... For that matter, neither do I, as my fighter's in drydock...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Whoops. sweatdrop
Well how was I supposed to know you were typing something?

And Nelo, if you're desperate to participate you could probably pull rank and get a fighter.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 pm

I don't mind, actually. Gives me more time to focus on Nakara...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Dont say I didnt offer.

And wheres Jaden with my boom? I'm paying for an explosion and I dont see one!

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:50 pm

You might see some action as the dry-docks would be a prime target. That’s what I would go after if I was in charge of the attack. Remove my opponent’s ability to repair and built ships. Be they orbital or ground based. Big feat juicy targets sitting there all helpless in there berths.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:53 pm

It’s cool Cale I’ll just do something else, have her wake up to all the commotion or something.

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 pm

@ Cale: Yeah. You and me both are waiting on that academy shaking ka-boom.... Skuld's wanting to see it too, I think.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Not likely going to happen.
I"ve mined the hyper routes heading out of Sithspace towards Tett.
Once they deal with that they'll find themselves staring down a specially gathered fleet the instant they drop out of hyperspace. They'll be too busy dealing with my front line defenses to be able to hit anything in the rear.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:00 am

Nelowulf
@ Cale: Yeah. You and me both are waiting on that academy shaking ka-boom.... Skuld's wanting to see it too, I think.

I thought you guys were on Nal Hutta.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:08 am

Yay!! I got a new rocket launcher!! Explosive Mando fun for all!

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:13 am

Ordo's a demoman, you're obssessed with rocket launchers.

Is your entire clan full of boom happy mandies or what?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:15 am

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Isn't that where you're blowing the academy up? I've been a bit tied up lately, so forgive if I forgot. Nakara's on Mandalore, but Kawaii and skuld are heading to the big NH to chat with Az'zip.

As for sayla and jaden, they'd make a nice couple. The kids might be missing some fingers and toes though... whee

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:19 am

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Isn't that where you're blowing the academy up? I've been a bit tied up lately, so forgive if I forgot. Nakara's on Mandalore, but Kawaii and skuld are heading to the big NH to chat with Az'zip.

As for sayla and jaden, they'd make a nice couple. The kids might be missing some fingers and toes though... whee

No, the Sith Academy is on Nar Shaddaa, as is your Hutt Friend's palace.

And I'd agree, though some how I get the feeling Sayla might be a little rough with poor little Jaden. She is part Predator after all. Super human strength, green blood, ultra aggressive nature....
She'd probably keep Ordo long enough to breed, then break him in half and lay her eggs in his corpse so the hatchlings have food when they emerge.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games