Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Fenrir's grumbling. He was startled a bit when Fenrir spoke telling him that it was alright and that he was there. He hadn't thought his son was awake to hear his words, but still he pulled him close and held. "I know my son and I am here for you." Loki promised before settling to sleep himself. He fell asleep soon with his son close. He woke about an hour from dinner and just lay in the bed looking up at the ceiling not really wanting to move from the comfortable spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir didn’t stir from his nap, though by the time Loki woke, he’d shifted back into a wolf, stretched out on his side under the covers. Though the bond remained more closed than it normally was, it had opened slightly from this morning, seemingly due to Tony’s frustration and exhaustion, both of which were leaking across the bond. He didn’t even seem properly aware of the fact that Loki would be able to sense or feel anything from him, his attention focused fully elsewhere.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki ran his fingers through his son's fur as he lay in the bed. He could feel the frustration and exhaustion coming from Tony's side and despite knowing it was fairly normal when the man would work on things it still worries the man. He pondered for a few minutes if he should send comfort over the bond, but he knew if he did that Tony may close it down not wanting him to find out about whatever he was working on. He wanted the bond to remain open even if it was just a small bit. Soon enough he decided to not do anything to the bond and resolved to merely see Tony after dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

The bond remained open, the emotions still coming across steadily, only the occasional spark of anger flaring up, as if Tony was arguing, though it never lasted long. He didn't seem to notice anything at all off about the situation. As Loki pet him, Fenrir slowly woke, ears twitching before he lazily rolled onto his back, all four paws in the air. Stretching his legs up as he yawned, he turned green eyes on Loki, blinking sleepily. "I was having a good dream." He complained quietly, not moving from his spot.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to his son when the boy shifted and stretched. "I didn't mean to wake you yet but it is getting close to dinner time so it is not a bad thing for you to wake up." Loki stated giving another soothing pet to his son. He moved to sit up then, stretching himself as Fenrir had feeling his back pop a bit. "Come along, lets go see what is being made or if we need to do something to help." Loki hummed standing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir didn’t move for a moment, watching Loki before slowly rolling onto his stomach and stretching again. Ever so slowly he dragged himself out of bed, though he seemed to gain a bit more energy when he was on the ground and walking. “You need to cook sometimes mother. Your food always tasted really good when we lived with father.” He said casually as he trotted alongside Loki. “Maybe if you cooked Sleipnir, Jormungandr, and Hela might come eat with us too. I bet they’d like to eat some of it.” He continued, head tilting up to look at Loki innocently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:08 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son amused as the boy slowly dragged himself out of the bed. Beginning to walk from the bedroom Loki titled his head in curiosity as Fenrir said that he needed to cook sometimes and that his food had always tasted good to the boy when they lived with his father. "You just want to see your siblings." Loki teased the boy. "But I suppose I could arrange with Steve for myself to cook one of these nights. I know your uncle would be quite happy about it. Perhaps you could even convince your grandmother to take a break for a few hours and come down for a meal." he suggested to the pup.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail at the accusation, not denying it. He honestly wanted some of Loki’s cooking again, but he also really wanted to see his brothers and sister too. The idea of Frigga coming for a meal had him bouncing a little. “Really? You think she’d come too?” he asked excitedly. As they came to the kitchen, it was full of activity again. Steve was coking, moving around with purpose, however Bucky and Sam were also moving around, apparently doing something for Steve, but arguing with one another the whole time. The argument was quiet, but it didn’t stop, the two men taking jabs at one another. Steve seemed to be patiently ignoring it though, not even speaking up when his name was brought up for one reason or another. Turning to Loki and Fenrir as they came in, he smiled. “Coming to check on dinner I assume?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:08 pm
MDaylus

"I think she would be happy to come if you asked her. If she didn't have so many duties I think she would be here every day if she could." Loki stated smiling at his son. As they entered the main rooms Loki smiled seeing the activity going on there. "Yes, but also thought I might speak to you about cooking a meal myself at some point as requested by Fenrir." Loki stated. He didn't think Steve would have an issue with such a thing but it seemed his kitchen and Loki didn't want to intrude.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smirked at the nod. Looking down at Fenrir, he arched a brow. “Would you like to help tonight?” he asked the boy. Perking up, Fenrir nodded quickly. “Then shift so you can wash your hands. I’m sure your mother will help you.” He said lightly. Turning his attention back to Loki as Fenrir shifted quickly and started to push a barstool around to the sink on his own, Steve gave a small nod. “If you’d like to cook at some point, be my guest. I can get you anything you might need…or at least anything available on Earth.” He said lightly. Steve’s words drew Sam’s attention though, the man turning to look at Loki. “You aren’t going to cook one of those beasts Thor’s always talking about killing right? Cause they sound like stuff you shouldn’t be eating if I’m honest.” He said quickly. Bucky frowned at the man. “You’ll eat whatever he cooks you or you can just go somewhere else to eat.” the assassin snapped grumpily.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Steve said that he was sure the god would help Fenrir. He was glad that Steve was including his son in helping with dinner and possibly other tasks around d the mansion. When Steve said that if he wanted to cook then Loki could be his guest to do so. What caught Loki off guard was the offer to get whatever ingredients he would need for doing such things. It hadn't occurred to Loki about such things before that moment. He hadnt considered that he wouldn't be able to go out and get them not as he was, it both made him mildly frustrated and happy at the same time. The frustration at not being able to do things himself and the happiness for being much more comfortable in the form he was stuck in that he wasn't constantly thinking about someone's reaction. "I think I will have to take you up in that but first I would need to figure out what I am cooking." Loki stated giving Steve a thankful smile.

Looking to Sam as the man spoke he smiled and chuckled at the question about cooking a beast such as the ones Thor often referred to. Then Bucky was defending him in a way telling Sam that he would eat whatever Loki cooked or go somewhere else. "Fear not, we shall not have such a beast for dinner. Though this is fond of them the work for one is not worth the price of it's meat. No there are other animals much easier to get and cook than those creatures." Loki promised.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir managed to get the barstool over to the sink and scrambled up it so he could reach the faucet. Even though he was able to get to the sink, his footing was rather precarious as he tried to wash his hands. Though Sam seemed satisifed with the reassurance that he wasn’t going to be fed anything too outlandish, he was quick t turn back to Bucky to snap at him. Steve looked over at the pair with a small frown, but he didn’t comment on their antics. Looking to Loki instead, he managed a little smile. “I’m sure whatever you make will be great.” He said lightly. “Honestly I should probably have come to you earlier to see if there was something you’d like me to learn how to cook. I should be catering to you and Thor on occasion.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Fenrir from the corner of his eye as he was talking to the others in the room. When the boy scrambled up onto the stool and set himself into a precarious position Loki moved to set his hands on the stool to make sure it wouldn't tip over with the boy on it. "Let them be until they start breaking things." Loki chided Steve gently when the man frowned at his friends and comrades. Smiling when the man said he was sure that whatever Loki cooked will be great. "You flatter me." Loki teased and shook his head when Steve said that he should have been catering to him and Thor in food on occasion. "I have been catered to quite well here recently with the cold food and the ice. I happen to quite enjoy Midgard's food and Thor could do with less catering to. He will get enough of that when he is king." Loki smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve laughed softly, shaking his head. “I suppose that’s true enough.” He agreed. Thor had been catered to for most of his life, and would continue to be far into the future. But Steve still filed away the idea of learning a reciepe or two for the Asgardians in residence. When he finished washing his hands, Fenrir turned on the stool, looking to Steve. “What now?” he asked excitedly. Turning his attention to Fenrir, Steve stepped away from the stove to pick up the boy with one arm and reposition the stool in front of an empty counter before setting the boy back on it. “Do you know what a kebab is?” he asked lightly. When Fenrir shook his head, Steve produced a large bag of skewers from a drawer. “Well they’re a food that is made by sticking a bunch of meat and vegetables on one of these sticks and cooking them. If you want to help, you can take all of these things that Sam and Bucky have cut up and put them on the skewers.” He explained, eyes turning towards Loki. “I’m sure your mother will help make sure you don’t poke yourself.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:07 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Steve when the seemed to understand his sentiment on this already being catered to enough. Looking back to his son when the boy had finished washing his hands and questioned what now he shook his head in amusement. Even more so when Steve picked the boy up with one arm and moved the stool in front of empty counter space. Loki was quick to wash his own hands then as Steve explained what they would be doing to Fenrir. "of course we don't need him looking like Odin." Loki answrred when Steve said he was sure Loki would help keep Fenrir from poking himself. He stepped forward to examine what was before them to do. "Where would you like to start?" he asked Fenrir.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games