Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:42 pm
I just had a nightmare...... I normally don't have them....... but it's causing me to cry....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:06 pm
Crenn
I just had a nightmare...... I normally don't have them....... but it's causing me to cry....
Do you want to talk about it?  

Ootheca

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:07 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Grah!! I'm sorry people for not being online at all. My compy died so I'm using my friends Wii to post here.org Its hard to type so I apologize for making this message so short. I miss you all crying

*hugs* it's ok. I sent you a card too >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:52 pm
Rainey_angel81
Nanaki_Red XIII
Grah!! I'm sorry people for not being online at all. My compy died so I'm using my friends Wii to post here.org Its hard to type so I apologize for making this message so short. I miss you all crying

I got the card Rainey =3 My mom got it first and almost opened it X.x  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:22 pm
The Mantis Queen
Crenn
Do you want to talk about it?
Not really..... it was just..... I don't know the feeling it gave....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:24 pm
Crenn

What was the dream about?  

Artemis Vulpes

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:41 pm
I hate myself.

OH FUKING GOODY. Robins got an infection,theydont know whats causing it, it could kill her. Great.I'll Break your goddamn face! I sware to god I will! I freaking will! god I hate you...

When you freaking barrow somthhing, you dont "give it away" you hoe.

I hate it when people endanger other peoples lives just to get what they want.

I hate myself. There was a homeless person sitting out, willing to work for food, he was shaking and standing out in the rain, and mom asked if I wanted to give him money. I said no. Absolutely not I did not want to give him money.

The skink that died died somewhere between monday at 4AM and the morning of the 21st.

I feel horrable! Reptiles can go without water and food for a week, no sweat. But I still should have been checking on him! I thought I was doing the right thing by letting him destress! I didnt even look in on him! why!? whydidn't I do it!? I'm irresponsable!HE WAS ROTTING. God i'm horrable... so so so horrable.

I'm lonely, and its what I put myself into.but why would I do that if I didnt need to? I didnt...didnt need to do it...

I'm so horrable...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Crenn

What was the dream about?

My girlfriend and me sweatdrop

EDIT: I'm being forced to go to church tomorrow crying

And because I don't want to go to Church, my mother is comparing me to her brothers..... just because I don't want to go to church, doesn't mean I'm like her brothers...... I wish she would stop doing that..... it makes me depressed that she doesn't understand individuality.....  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:54 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I hate myself.I'll Break your goddamn face! I sware to god I will! I freaking will! god I hate you...

I hate myself. There was a homeless person sitting out, willing to work for food, he was shaking and standing out in the rain, and mom asked if I wanted to give him money. I said no. Absolutely not I did not want to give him money.

The skink that died died somewhere between monday at 4AM and the morning of the 21st.

I feel horrable! Reptiles can go without water and food for a week, no sweat. But I still should have been checking on him! I thought I was doing the right thing by letting him destress! I didnt even look in on him! why!? whydidn't I do it!? I'm irresponsable!HE WAS ROTTING. God i'm horrable... so so so horrable.

I'm lonely, and its what I put myself into.but why would I do that if I didnt need to? I didnt...didnt need to do it...

I'm so horrable...
It sounds like you were trying to do the best you could for your skink, and he died anyways. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. Bad things happen regardless of best intentions. The truth was you tried to give him the best life possible. If it makes you feel any better, Siren's corpse was rotting for over two months in my desk draw because I didn't want to attempt burying her on school grounds. To many strange stares... actually that reminds me of a really funny story between me and a friend.

Well it involved the largest grasshopper I have ever seen. Found the little lady walking across the steps infront of us at a church group, but that was a whole nother story. Anyways, She was the sweetest grasshopper, and I named her Lucky. Well me and my friend shared her, only my friend was really kind of too afraid to hold her because she was just so big. She was a bit fearful of the spikes, but she still got pretty attached I guess. Well anyways, when the poor bug passed, we got in an argument over whose house the grasshopper was going to be buried at. I put her in a little coffen, but we just couldn't agree on where to bury her, so I put her in a drawer while we where deciding. Well... we kind of forgot... and I didn't remember till over two years later when I randomly ran across the coffin again... I'm normal... I swear... <.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:21 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Rainey_angel81
Nanaki_Red XIII

I got the card Rainey =3 My mom got it first and almost opened it X.x

hehe not good. Least I didn't write anything bad  

Rainey_angel81

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
I hate myself.I'll Break your goddamn face! I sware to god I will! I freaking will! god I hate you...

I'm so horrable...
It sounds like you were trying to do the best you could for your skink, and he died anyways. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. Bad things happen regardless of best intentions. The truth was you tried to give him the best life possible. If it makes you feel any better, Siren's corpse was rotting for over two months in my desk draw because I didn't want to attempt burying her on school grounds. To many strange stares... actually that reminds me of a really funny story between me and a friend.

Well it involved the largest grasshopper I have ever seen. Found the little lady walking across the steps infront of us at a church group, but that was a whole nother story. Anyways, She was the sweetest grasshopper, and I named her Lucky. Well me and my friend shared her, only my friend was really kind of too afraid to hold her because she was just so big. She was a bit fearful of the spikes, but she still got pretty attached I guess. Well anyways, when the poor bug passed, we got in an argument over whose house the grasshopper was going to be buried at. I put her in a little coffen, but we just couldn't agree on where to bury her, so I put her in a drawer while we where deciding. Well... we kind of forgot... and I didn't remember till over two years later when I randomly ran across the coffin again... I'm normal... I swear... <.<

Goodness...you sound like me. I found a bluebelly lizard in our pool and I made a little box coffin for it and buried it. Oh...I swear...we have so many animals buried in our backyard. Bentley's only under like 2' of dirt so I'm surprised that my dog didn't dig him up right after we buried him >.<

Don't feel bad NG, like Krissim said, everyone is unlucky and we all know how well you take care of your animals.

which reminds me of something else....another handler in my SAR group has 7 dogs and the past sergeant kept accusing her of abusing her dogs. And yes, she is a very hard handler, but all her dogs adore her. So yeah..I don't rememner my point....hmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:09 pm
do you guys think I charge too much real money for my artwork? Should I start charging less? I haven't really made any real money through art, other than Rainey's generous commissioning. I've also recieved this post from FA forums on my commissions thread, "You could lower your prices just a tad to draw in business if you're finding you're not getting any takers. Although I admit I took only a quick glance through your gallery, I noticed that your colouring's a bit rough and sloppy (especially on, say, the Honey Bear one -- did you use a yellow crayon...?) You may want to either link to only your very best pieces or work hard on creating a few "showpieces", your best work, to attract customers. Just my two cents, best of luck." and I wonder if maybe I should just lower my prices alot, or stop drawing for others until I've improved greatly.  

Leyla Giselle

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:24 pm
Leyla Giselle
do you guys think I charge too much real money for my artwork? Should I start charging less? I haven't really made any real money through art, other than Rainey's generous commissioning. I've also recieved this post from FA forums on my commissions thread, "You could lower your prices just a tad to draw in business if you're finding you're not getting any takers. Although I admit I took only a quick glance through your gallery, I noticed that your colouring's a bit rough and sloppy (especially on, say, the Honey Bear one -- did you use a yellow crayon...?) You may want to either link to only your very best pieces or work hard on creating a few "showpieces", your best work, to attract customers. Just my two cents, best of luck." and I wonder if maybe I should just lower my prices alot, or stop drawing for others until I've improved greatly.

That's bullshit. Straight up, I'll tell you that art is art. Some people will like it, some people won't. I've heard a few times that so and so doesn't like so and so's art, or style of art, and have been told myself that my art isn't that great, or too similar to my brother's (And therefor I'm a cad for tracing. rolleyes ) Anyway, point is, your price is your price. Some people will pay it, some would LIKE to, but can't, and some just won't because you don't do what THEY like.

You do what YOU like. If YOU like it, someone else is bound to. You don't have to do "Show pieces" infact, I advise against it. You won't always do your best quality of work, and doing that may imply that you *always* get that quality, then you'll have some unhappy customer later. Want my two bits? Screw the people who insinuate your art isn't worth what you charge for it. Art is immeasurably valuable, no matter what the material, or quality. it's a piece of you you're selling, and I don't think any price is high en- whoa. Sorry. just realized I was ranting. *slithers off under a rock*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:29 pm
In other news, my chest feels tight, and it hurts to breathe. I'm also coughing raspily and once I start, it's hard to stop. bronchitis, me thinks. but.. eh. I'm not a doctor. in anycase, I feel pretty much like crap.  

Lady Cobra Smirk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:22 pm
Well, apparently at 9:00 or so tonight, while I was at work, my roommates found my little Axel dead in his cage. He apparently died sometime during the evening.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games