Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:00 am
Morning everyone. What's going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 am
Guilds drama is perhaps the 2nd leading reason to why people quit WoW.

And not much, seeing family out today, going out to eat soon.

Mmmm..... heh.... twisted

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:18 am
Rodyn
Mazken
I hate raiding in WoW now.

God.

Too many idiots.

I raided back when I played (and I may do so again once I start playing again, mostly because there's nothing else to do in end game) and it was all right, so long as your guild was decent. Mine was, except for this a*****e that called me "Rodent" all the time. Whenever we raided (he'd usually only start stuff in "small" places like Karazhan) he'd start an argument with me on Vent, and somehow it'd end up being me the one who never shuts up.

Things got worse when this other a*****e joined the guild. I knew him from my old guild that my two friends were in charge of (with me being third). I never understood it, but he had something against me. He was a real d**k. However, it didn't last much longer since the guild was randomly disbanded by our foolish leader. Then my two friends and I joined a guild run by some women from the disbanded guild, and it seemed like they were all on the rag or something. And that's when I quit WoW. Thankfully, I'm not on that damnable server anymore.

Well my guild is actually decent. We got a lot of good players on that server in there, and I get along great with all of them. The biggest problem we have is everyone seems to give up if we wipe a few times. We had to pug a healer and dps last night for 10man ulda, and the dps just left because we couldn't get the boss on the first try.

Though I'm not one to speak entirely on this, because I have my moments where I'm just like, "whatever, I`m done." I`m usually there to the end, because I love raiding with those chumps. As much as I hate the assholes that we happen to pug sometimes, or if the raid leader starts being an elitist p***k, I still love my guild and raiding with them. D":

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:34 am
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken

God.

Too many idiots.

I raided back when I played (and I may do so again once I start playing again, mostly because there's nothing else to do in end game) and it was all right, so long as your guild was decent. Mine was, except for this a*****e that called me "Rodent" all the time. Whenever we raided (he'd usually only start stuff in "small" places like Karazhan) he'd start an argument with me on Vent, and somehow it'd end up being me the one who never shuts up.

Things got worse when this other a*****e joined the guild. I knew him from my old guild that my two friends were in charge of (with me being third). I never understood it, but he had something against me. He was a real d**k. However, it didn't last much longer since the guild was randomly disbanded by our foolish leader. Then my two friends and I joined a guild run by some women from the disbanded guild, and it seemed like they were all on the rag or something. And that's when I quit WoW. Thankfully, I'm not on that damnable server anymore.

Well my guild is actually decent. We got a lot of good players on that server in there, and I get along great with all of them. The biggest problem we have is everyone seems to give up if we wipe a few times. We had to pug a healer and dps last night for 10man ulda, and the dps just left because we couldn't get the boss on the first try.

Though I'm not one to speak entirely on this, because I have my moments where I'm just like, "whatever, I`m done." I`m usually there to the end, because I love raiding with those chumps. As much as I hate the assholes that we happen to pug sometimes, or if the raid leader starts being an elitist p***k, I still love my guild and raiding with them. D":

Before I quit for the second time, I was in a good guild. However, we didn't have the people for raiding (and I was only in my early 70s at the time since I quit before WotLK). The leader pretty much praised me for raiding and attacking Silvermoon, and wanted me to lead us during our raids. I hope his/her offer is still good when I start playing again. It's only been a little over a month. He/She was also glad to have another mage in the guild, and I was shocked to see that we were the only ones. Mages were all over the place on my old server.  

Rodyn

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 am
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken

God.

Too many idiots.

Before I quit for the second time, I was in a good guild. However, we didn't have the people for raiding (and I was only in my early 70s at the time since I quit before WotLK). The leader pretty much praised me for raiding and attacking Silvermoon, and wanted me to lead us during our raids. I hope his/her offer is still good when I start playing again. It's only been a little over a month. He/She was also glad to have another mage in the guild, and I was shocked to see that we were the only ones. Mages were all over the place on my old server.

On New Years eve I formed a raid on the Alliance towns. With that raid, within the span of that day, we raided all four cities successfully, killing Varian Wrynn for New Years day. The Alliance didn't have a king come the new year, lol. >3<

But from that point on, people would message me asking me when would I make another raid, and I did a few more after that one. I got probably a 100 different people their Black War Bears, XD

I busted my a** to level from 70-80, because I was still lvl 6osomething when Lich was first launched, so I was trying so hard to catch up with my friends.

But I wish you luck with your guild, mate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 am
So, does anyone need more rum and tabac?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:10 am
gonk
It's hot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 am
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken

God.

Too many idiots.

On New Years eve I formed a raid on the Alliance towns. With that raid, within the span of that day, we raided all four cities successfully, killing Varian Wrynn for New Years day. The Alliance didn't have a king come the new year, lol. >3<

But from that point on, people would message me asking me when would I make another raid, and I did a few more after that one. I got probably a 100 different people their Black War Bears, XD

I busted my a** to level from 70-80, because I was still lvl 6osomething when Lich was first launched, so I was trying so hard to catch up with my friends.

But I wish you luck with your guild, mate.

I would've loved to organize raids on the more populous Horde cities, but the Alliance on my old server was soooooo lazy when it came to PvP, which I find completely ironic since it was a PvP server. Hell, they wouldn't even help defend their own cities during the Horde's occasional raid. The only ones that would help would be maybe 4 or 5 70s, and about 20 level 20s and 30s. However, it was rare for the Horde to actually do an effective raid. They had one maybe twice a year, but the others couldn't get past the Stormwind gates due to outright incompetence, or the Alliance actually fighting.

Now-a-days, especially since I'm on a PvE server now, I really don't care about PvP. At least, not Horde vs Alliance. Being on a PvP server, a squishy no less, really gave me a hatred for the Horde. But all is well. And thanks for the luck.  

Rodyn

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 am
good morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:07 am
Good... afternoon?  

Darth Hooker

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:45 am
Meow  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 pm
Darkened Angel
So, would you say RA3 is something to get?

I got my laptop in Spring of 2008. HP, and it's pretty run of the mill, $800, and slightly better than average.

And it's playable.

If you have a good desktop from about 2005, you should be able to play it too, though I think you do need Vista/XP.

As far as the game itself, I'd say it's pretty good so far. The acting is ridiculous, the actors are great, and the females are scantily clad, as preferred.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Oh, by the way... this is Darth Xedria.
I haven't been online in a while, and now I've changed my username.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 pm
Jellyfist
Oh, by the way... this is Darth Xedria.
I haven't been online in a while, and now I've changed my username.

Hey you. 3nodding

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rodyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:02 pm
Hooray, my Eldar Guardians have arrived!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games