Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 4908 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm
I remember when I changed my name...good times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm
Jellyfist
Oh, by the way... this is Darth Xedria.
I haven't been online in a while, and now I've changed my username.

o.o

*grabs and drags off*  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
I hate raiding in WoW now.

God.

Too many idiots.

I raided back when I played (and I may do so again once I start playing again, mostly because there's nothing else to do in end game) and it was all right, so long as your guild was decent. Mine was, except for this a*****e that called me "Rodent" all the time. Whenever we raided (he'd usually only start stuff in "small" places like Karazhan) he'd start an argument with me on Vent, and somehow it'd end up being me the one who never shuts up.

Things got worse when this other a*****e joined the guild. I knew him from my old guild that my two friends were in charge of (with me being third). I never understood it, but he had something against me. He was a real d**k. However, it didn't last much longer since the guild was randomly disbanded by our foolish leader. Then my two friends and I joined a guild run by some women from the disbanded guild, and it seemed like they were all on the rag or something. And that's when I quit WoW. Thankfully, I'm not on that damnable server anymore.

Well my guild is actually decent. We got a lot of good players on that server in there, and I get along great with all of them. The biggest problem we have is everyone seems to give up if we wipe a few times. We had to pug a healer and dps last night for 10man ulda, and the dps just left because we couldn't get the boss on the first try.

Though I'm not one to speak entirely on this, because I have my moments where I'm just like, "whatever, I`m done." I`m usually there to the end, because I love raiding with those chumps. As much as I hate the assholes that we happen to pug sometimes, or if the raid leader starts being an elitist p***k, I still love my guild and raiding with them. D":

Before I quit for the second time, I was in a good guild. However, we didn't have the people for raiding (and I was only in my early 70s at the time since I quit before WotLK). The leader pretty much praised me for raiding and attacking Silvermoon, and wanted me to lead us during our raids. I hope his/her offer is still good when I start playing again. It's only been a little over a month. He/She was also glad to have another mage in the guild, and I was shocked to see that we were the only ones. Mages were all over the place on my old server.

On New Years eve I formed a raid on the Alliance towns. With that raid, within the span of that day, we raided all four cities successfully, killing Varian Wrynn for New Years day. The Alliance didn't have a king come the new year, lol. >3<

But from that point on, people would message me asking me when would I make another raid, and I did a few more after that one. I got probably a 100 different people their Black War Bears, XD

I busted my a** to level from 70-80, because I was still lvl 6osomething when Lich was first launched, so I was trying so hard to catch up with my friends.

But I wish you luck with your guild, mate.

I would've loved to organize raids on the more populous Horde cities, but the Alliance on my old server was soooooo lazy when it came to PvP, which I find completely ironic since it was a PvP server. Hell, they wouldn't even help defend their own cities during the Horde's occasional raid. The only ones that would help would be maybe 4 or 5 70s, and about 20 level 20s and 30s. However, it was rare for the Horde to actually do an effective raid. They had one maybe twice a year, but the others couldn't get past the Stormwind gates due to outright incompetence, or the Alliance actually fighting.

Now-a-days, especially since I'm on a PvE server now, I really don't care about PvP. At least, not Horde vs Alliance. Being on a PvP server, a squishy no less, really gave me a hatred for the Horde. But all is well. And thanks for the luck.

Ya, I hear ya on the laziness bit there. Whenever the Alliance would raid us, which wouldn`t be till like 3 or 4am, nobody wanted to defend. Which is fine, it`s a normal server, blah blah blah, whatever. But not even the lvl 80s that were capable of protecting did, and that pissed me off. I love PvP, I love it more than end-game raids, to be honest. I miss playing on my PvP server sometimes, but I wonder why it's so hard for someone to at least get into the idea of defending your faction leaders, =/

The Alliance outnumber us 3v1 on that server, yet I've never really seen them raid all four cities successfully in one night. It`s actually kinda hilarious, seeing that the Horde never defends, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken

Well my guild is actually decent. We got a lot of good players on that server in there, and I get along great with all of them. The biggest problem we have is everyone seems to give up if we wipe a few times. We had to pug a healer and dps last night for 10man ulda, and the dps just left because we couldn't get the boss on the first try.

Though I'm not one to speak entirely on this, because I have my moments where I'm just like, "whatever, I`m done." I`m usually there to the end, because I love raiding with those chumps. As much as I hate the assholes that we happen to pug sometimes, or if the raid leader starts being an elitist p***k, I still love my guild and raiding with them. D":

Before I quit for the second time, I was in a good guild. However, we didn't have the people for raiding (and I was only in my early 70s at the time since I quit before WotLK). The leader pretty much praised me for raiding and attacking Silvermoon, and wanted me to lead us during our raids. I hope his/her offer is still good when I start playing again. It's only been a little over a month. He/She was also glad to have another mage in the guild, and I was shocked to see that we were the only ones. Mages were all over the place on my old server.

On New Years eve I formed a raid on the Alliance towns. With that raid, within the span of that day, we raided all four cities successfully, killing Varian Wrynn for New Years day. The Alliance didn't have a king come the new year, lol. >3<

But from that point on, people would message me asking me when would I make another raid, and I did a few more after that one. I got probably a 100 different people their Black War Bears, XD

I busted my a** to level from 70-80, because I was still lvl 6osomething when Lich was first launched, so I was trying so hard to catch up with my friends.

I would've loved to organize raids on the more populous Horde cities, but the Alliance on my old server was soooooo lazy when it came to PvP, which I find completely ironic since it was a PvP server. Hell, they wouldn't even help defend their own cities during the Horde's occasional raid. The only ones that would help would be maybe 4 or 5 70s, and about 20 level 20s and 30s. However, it was rare for the Horde to actually do an effective raid. They had one maybe twice a year, but the others couldn't get past the Stormwind gates due to outright incompetence, or the Alliance actually fighting.

Now-a-days, especially since I'm on a PvE server now, I really don't care about PvP. At least, not Horde vs Alliance. Being on a PvP server, a squishy no less, really gave me a hatred for the Horde. But all is well. And thanks for the luck.

Ya, I hear ya on the laziness bit there. Whenever the Alliance would raid us, which wouldn`t be till like 3 or 4am, nobody wanted to defend. Which is fine, it`s a normal server, blah blah blah, whatever. But not even the lvl 80s that were capable of protecting did, and that pissed me off. I love PvP, I love it more than end-game raids, to be honest. I miss playing on my PvP server sometimes, but I wonder why it's so hard for someone to at least get into the idea of defending your faction leaders, =/

The Alliance outnumber us 3v1 on that server, yet I've never really seen them raid all four cities successfully in one night. It`s actually kinda hilarious, seeing that the Horde never defends, too.

Well, Horde cities are somewhat more complicated when it comes to getting around. A full raid on Orgrimmar, however, will probably bring down the whole server, seeing as how the place (or the entrance, at least) already has a decent amount of lag. Thunderbluff is, well, on a bluff. I think there's one ramp to get there, but I can almost never find it. The Undercity, while not complicated exactly, is more compact, making it easier for reinforcements anywhere. Silvermoon is easy since everything is so spread out. And it's typically abandoned.

For the Alliance, Stormwind has a pretty simplistic design to it. Darnassus is even more spread out than Silvermoon, however there's only one entrance point. Ironforge is a bit more difficult to get to, plus it's probably the most populous player city, so I believe it's one of the harder places. However, King Magni is easiest to get to more than any other racial leader in terms of distance from entrance to throne room, IMO. Exodar... well, no one cares about the Exodar.  

Rodyn

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken

Well, Horde cities are somewhat more complicated when it comes to getting around. A full raid on Orgrimmar, however, will probably bring down the whole server, seeing as how the place (or the entrance, at least) already has a decent amount of lag. Thunderbluff is, well, on a bluff. I think there's one ramp to get there, but I can almost never find it. The Undercity, while not complicated exactly, is more compact, making it easier for reinforcements anywhere. Silvermoon is easy since everything is so spread out. And it's typically abandoned.

For the Alliance, Stormwind has a pretty simplistic design to it. Darnassus is even more spread out than Silvermoon, however there's only one entrance point. Ironforge is a bit more difficult to get to, plus it's probably the most populous player city, so I believe it's one of the harder places. However, King Magni is easiest to get to more than any other racial leader in terms of distance from entrance to throne room, IMO. Exodar... well, no one cares about the Exodar.

Granted, Org is ******** lag city, but once you guys get in there, if you have a good group, it`s pretty hard for us to defend, even with it being our Stormwind, pretty much. Thunderbluff everyone forgets about. I think we pay more attention to Silvermoon because we can orb there than to TB; Horde ******** hates TB, lol. Undercity is by far my favorite city, I love it. It's simplistic and functional, and the Royal Quarter is an awesome place to PvP when you guys decide to raid. I see a lot more people defending Sylvanas than I do Thrall, which breaks my heart, but at least they're defending someone. Silvermoon, while being the least popular city to be raided, has it's moments. But the Horde like to defend there because it's easier to get to than TB.

As for the Alliance cities go, I absolutely hate raiding Stormwind. Anytime I bring a group, even if we attack from the harbor, they get lost. It's not that hard to navigate, but they just love to fall in the ******** river or some s**t. And then once we actually get to him, they pull him before all the guards are cleared or the priests decide they can tank his WW. I actually love raiding Darnassus, it's such a beautiful city, and we usually take the boat from Auberdine and port into the middle of the city, right next to the Temple. Though Tyrande is a b***h to kill. Goddamn, took us a couple tries on her. Ironforge was simple enough, except you guys defend like ******** there. We had to have two raid groups of that one, we had an extra 20 or so people on PvP duty, taking care of whoever showed up to defend. Velen was ez mode. Ran in, killed him, hearth'd out, the end. Though Exodar gets me lost. D":

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:44 pm
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn

Granted, Org is ******** lag city, but once you guys get in there, if you have a good group, it`s pretty hard for us to defend, even with it being our Stormwind, pretty much. Thunderbluff everyone forgets about. I think we pay more attention to Silvermoon because we can orb there than to TB; Horde ******** hates TB, lol. Undercity is by far my favorite city, I love it. It's simplistic and functional, and the Royal Quarter is an awesome place to PvP when you guys decide to raid. I see a lot more people defending Sylvanas than I do Thrall, which breaks my heart, but at least they're defending someone. Silvermoon, while being the least popular city to be raided, has it's moments. But the Horde like to defend there because it's easier to get to than TB.

As for the Alliance cities go, I absolutely hate raiding Stormwind. Anytime I bring a group, even if we attack from the harbor, they get lost. It's not that hard to navigate, but they just love to fall in the ******** river or some s**t. And then once we actually get to him, they pull him before all the guards are cleared or the priests decide they can tank his WW. I actually love raiding Darnassus, it's such a beautiful city, and we usually take the boat from Auberdine and port into the middle of the city, right next to the Temple. Though Tyrande is a b***h to kill. Goddamn, took us a couple tries on her. Ironforge was simple enough, except you guys defend like ******** there. We had to have two raid groups of that one, we had an extra 20 or so people on PvP duty, taking care of whoever showed up to defend. Velen was ez mode. Ran in, killed him, hearth'd out, the end. Though Exodar gets me lost. D":

Yeah, I've read that Tyrande's Starfall is a b***h. And I too get lost in the Exodar. The place has no landmarks. I, personally, feel bad about killing Thrall, Cairne, and Vol'jin since they're all good people. Sylvanas... eh. I really have no opinion of her. As for Lor'themar. Well, I hate him just because he's a blood elf. However, that General woman I hated because of her treatment of the Naaru before the whole Quel'Danas thing. Also for being a blood elf. Call me racist. I hate them.  

Rodyn

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn

Yeah, I've read that Tyrande's Starfall is a b***h. And I too get lost in the Exodar. The place has no landmarks. I, personally, feel bad about killing Thrall, Cairne, and Vol'jin since they're all good people. Sylvanas... eh. I really have no opinion of her. As for Lor'themar. Well, I hate him just because he's a blood elf. However, that General woman I hated because of her treatment of the Naaru before the whole Quel'Danas thing. Also for being a blood elf. Call me racist. I hate them.

Yes, her Starfall hurts. Omg. D": And Exodar.. it`s too big and stuff. It`s a stupid piece of ship. But, I like the Draeneis, so I can`t complain too much. Thrall is awesome, he`s by far my favorite leader. Sylvanas is a close second, but only because of how powerful she can really be. Cairne, I`m not too familiar with his background so I can`t really say anything, and Vol'jin is just epic win. How can you not like the Trolls?

Though I hate the blood elf leader. I actually really hate blood elves. I don`t know why I keep rolling one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 pm
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn

Yes, her Starfall hurts. Omg. D": And Exodar.. it`s too big and stuff. It`s a stupid piece of ship. But, I like the Draeneis, so I can`t complain too much. Thrall is awesome, he`s by far my favorite leader. Sylvanas is a close second, but only because of how powerful she can really be. Cairne, I`m not too familiar with his background so I can`t really say anything, and Vol'jin is just epic win. How can you not like the Trolls?

Though I hate the blood elf leader. I actually really hate blood elves. I don`t know why I keep rolling one.

Because they're grudgingly fun to play, for some reason. I did it too. I like generally all the leaders of the Alliance, aside from the Gnome leader because I just plain don't care about him. Although Jaina is my favorite since she's really the only Alliance leader that fights for peace between the Alliance and Horde. She's the primary Alliance leader I defend, even if she isn't a "true" one. Thankfully, Theramore is rarely attacked.  

Rodyn

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn
Mazken
Rodyn

Because they're grudgingly fun to play, for some reason. I did it too. I like generally all the leaders of the Alliance, aside from the Gnome leader because I just plain don't care about him. Although Jaina is my favorite since she's really the only Alliance leader that fights for peace between the Alliance and Horde. She's the primary Alliance leader I defend, even if she isn't a "true" one. Thankfully, Theramore is rarely attacked.

Jaina is a badass, I really like her a lot. The fact that she kept Varian from killing Thrall makes it obvious that she's smart as hell, and that she wants to bring peace between the two factions is something that I can admire. I never did like Varian's attitude about things, the way he declares war against the Horde because he's buttsore really ticks me off.

And nobody attacks Theramore because Jaina is crazy powerful. I tried it once and we got humiliated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm
Mazken

Jaina is a badass, I really like her a lot. The fact that she kept Varian from killing Thrall makes it obvious that she's smart as hell, and that she wants to bring peace between the two factions is something that I can admire. I never did like Varian's attitude about things, the way he declares war against the Horde because he's buttsore really ticks me off.

And nobody attacks Theramore because Jaina is crazy powerful. I tried it once and we got humiliated.

I like Varian, but he has a bad case of bloodrage. His mind gets too easily clouded when he's angry. But both of his parents were killed by Orcs, along with being enslaved by them, so his intolerance for Orcs is somewhat understandable. His son is smarter than him. I read one of the comics, and Anduin was one of the few people that willing put his "weapon" away in order to make the peace talks progress.

Though it's nice to have "my" king around again, I miss Bolvar.  

Rodyn

Darth Hooker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:39 pm
ElladanKenet
Jellyfist

o.o

*grabs and drags off*

lol.
You guys didn't know it was me? xp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:42 pm
I knew.
I back checked your posts and your guild history to make sure you weren't new.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Jellyfist
ElladanKenet
Jellyfist

o.o

*grabs and drags off*

lol.
You guys didn't know it was me? xp
Nope. I wasn't cunning enough to check, unlike Cale  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 pm
If I ever got into WoW, I'd probably join an RP server and just have my cahracter be a dancer at different taverns or something like that.

Sometimes in MMOs, I just like goofing around like that instead of " playing it right. "  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:46 pm
I'm violent tonight. It's been a bad one.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4903 4904 4905 4906 4907 4908 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games