Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:22 am
Oh hardy har har.
Mir'osikiise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:25 am
So do the taung really have neon green blood? That would be awesome.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:27 am
Probably not. I cant be sure until I get a few copies of the Great Sith War arc from Tales of the Jedi but I sincerly doubt we have glowing blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:33 am
Nutbunnies... i'll have to edit a couple posts then. Skuld, why didn't you catch that error....

And i so see sayla being the female praying matis of mating rituals with that character. As for breaking Jaden in half, I wouldn't be surprized if she did that first. But then again, Jaden's squirming might be rather enjoyable... for a while...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:34 am
Siren would be an interesting captive, she'd probably even enjoy it because it's kinky to be cuffed and try to get her captor to have at her and stuff.

She's one very unorthodox Sith, but also very effective. The downside is she kinda enjoys it herself a little too much to push forward that much. Taking over half the galaxy can wait, her nails need to be painted, dammit! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:38 am
Pash doesnt take captives.
But then again he might not fair that well against Siren. It would be one of those irresistable force vs immovable object scenarios, where Pash's mastery over his emotions are tested against Siren's raw seductive wiles.

Stryder would be pretty much immune to Sirens powers. He's a high ranking Jedi after all.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:42 am
Nelowulf
Nutbunnies... i'll have to edit a couple posts then. Skuld, why didn't you catch that error....

And i so see sayla being the female praying matis of mating rituals with that character. As for breaking Jaden in half, I wouldn't be surprized if she did that first. But then again, Jaden's squirming might be rather enjoyable... for a while...

She vowed to scalp Jedi, send the skulls of her victims back to Mandalore-
Yep. Jaden would be ********. Twice.
Both Literally and figuratively. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:46 am
Luckily for you, she hasn't a reason to come after your characters... mine, though, she's gunning for...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:57 am
Who, Siren?

No one knows Pash even exists. And Stryder is too well defended.
Whats Siren going to do? sneak herself onto Ankara rolled up in a rug?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:05 am
No, sayla.

Perhaps I can secure a contract with nakara industries, steal a sith artifact, and leave before she can contact me... ninja I could use a head start...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:09 am
You're a psychotic sith lord who's got the Bionic woman as your back up.
And you're afraid of one half Taung Mando?

Cripes man, she's not Boba Fett. What are you scared of?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:10 am
Siren can't directly cause any harm. A halfway trained padawan can walk up and whack her upside the head and knock her out to take her away to the Jedi Temple, provided some of their training was in the whole " There is no emotion. " area so that she couldn't seduce the padawan in question.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:13 am
Darkened Angel
Siren can't directly cause any harm. A halfway trained padawan can walk up and whack her upside the head and knock her out to take her away to the Jedi Temple, provided some of their training was in the whole " There is no emotion. " area so that she couldn't seduce the padawan in question.

She's still pretty powerful.
She'd give a Zeltron a run for her money in terms of manipulaion other's emotions. Besides, seduce enough beefcake and you'll have a healthy wall of meat between you and harm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:13 am
Cale Darksun

Blowing my cover? Would you honestly want to be in the middle of a bunch of mandos and something gone south, having to show them all that they've just been played like a bunch of meat-toting dumbasses with a setup contract that was a ruse to grab that sith artifact they're proudly defending?

It is the x-factor that worries me... I'd rather that the mandelorians disrupt the sith for now...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:19 am
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Blowing my cover? Would you honestly want to be in the middle of a bunch of mandos and something gone south, having to show them all that they've just been played like a bunch of meat-toting dumbasses with a setup contract that was a ruse to grab that sith artifact they're proudly defending?

It is the x-factor that worries me... I'd rather that the mandelorians disrupt the sith for now...

How the hell is she going to know you're a Sith? just keep your saber hidden and play Force Dumb and you'll be fine.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games