Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:22 am

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
You're a psychotic sith lord who's got the Bionic woman as your back up.
And you're afraid of one half Taung Mando?

Cripes man, she's not Boba Fett. What are you scared of?

Blowing my cover? Would you honestly want to be in the middle of a bunch of mandos and something gone south, having to show them all that they've just been played like a bunch of meat-toting dumbasses with a setup contract that was a ruse to grab that sith artifact they're proudly defending?

It is the x-factor that worries me... I'd rather that the mandelorians disrupt the sith for now...

How the hell is she going to know you're a Sith? just keep your saber hidden and play Force Dumb and you'll be fine.

I'm more worried about her knowing i'm a shi'ido. My plans for jacking that artifact involve a couple shapeshifts, and I worry about something awry going on there...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:25 am

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Blowing my cover? Would you honestly want to be in the middle of a bunch of mandos and something gone south, having to show them all that they've just been played like a bunch of meat-toting dumbasses with a setup contract that was a ruse to grab that sith artifact they're proudly defending?

It is the x-factor that worries me... I'd rather that the mandelorians disrupt the sith for now...

How the hell is she going to know you're a Sith? just keep your saber hidden and play Force Dumb and you'll be fine.

I'm more worried about her knowing i'm a shi'ido. My plans for jacking that artifact involve a couple shapeshifts, and I worry about something awry going on there...

Well if you're careful, how will she find that out either?
I mean, how many people in the galaxy know what a Shi'ido is?
Or are you more worried about her seeing through any Mando disguise you might attempt?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 am

Saria's probably annoyed by the fact that Siren's having all the fun. As a Jedi Healer, Saria hasn't had the need to go out to do anything.

The only thing at the moment she could take part in really is the battle there, like being sent over to help take care of the wounded and stuff, but even then, that's about all she could do.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:39 am

If you want I could send for medical aid from Coruscant.
It would take you a few days to get to Tett but Saria would get a chance to do something.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:21 am

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Well if you're careful, how will she find that out either?
I mean, how many people in the galaxy know what a Shi'ido is?
Or are you more worried about her seeing through any Mando disguise you might attempt?

Now you're starting to see my worries. I prefer to be overcautious in this matter...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:23 am

Just hire Mandalore Warrior to go harass her long enough for you to do your buisness and get out.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Waiting on K-blade and Jaden.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:54 pm

K for her training session?

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:58 pm

For her to post so I dont end up making her rewrite everything again.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Ah. I'm basically stuck following nelo's lead for a while. I have to get knight status before I can go rampage across the galaxy.

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

lady_skuld
Ah. I'm basically stuck following nelo's lead for a while. I have to get knight status before I can go rampage across the galaxy.

You, me, and his furball sidekick might all cross paths on Nar Shaddaa.
It all depends on what happens when Jaden sets of the bombs I payed him for.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Well, I'm a mere apprentice, but that little furball supposedly managed to be the longest living apprentice of Nakara at six months. I have my plans for that little bugger, but still...

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Who knows. In the soon to be resulting chaos, you might have a shot at him.
When I'm done beating information out of him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:12 pm

I dunno. Nelo seems adamant on using that Kawaii as a running joke for a while. And something that small has to be rather deadly to be taken as seriously as it is.

lady_skuld

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm

lady_skuld
I dunno. Nelo seems adamant on using that Kawaii as a running joke for a while. And something that small has to be rather deadly to be taken as seriously as it is.

Pash takes everything seriously.
but aside from being small and quick, Kawaii doesnt have much going for him in a fight.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games