Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki was up and moving to the lab when JARVIS informed him that Tony and the dwarf had been knocked unconscious. He stopped when the AI continued to tell him that it was recommended for him to not go down to the lab. He valued Tony's concern for his and the twins health but he was worried for the man's health too. He didn't care that both men's vital signs were stable, he wanted to see that the man was okay with his own eyes. He looked around the room for someone to help him and his eyes landed on Bucky still in the kitchen with Steve and Fenrir. "Bucky... I need your help." Loki called to the man trying to keep his tone even to not alert Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky looked over to Loki at the sound of his name. He had been leaning against the counter a little ways from Steve and Fenrir, watching in silence. There was a moment of suspicion that slipped across his face, unsure if he believed Loki. But still, he slowly stood and moved to the door, Steve lighting another kebab on fire to entertain Fenrir. “Yes?” he asked quietly, brow arching as he stepped into the hallway and paused, not seeming to be willing to come any closer without knowing why. Even with the general understanding they seemed to have reached, he didn’t really trust anyone but Steve. He could see the nervousness of Loki, but that only served to make him more suspicious.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki saw the moment of suspicion on Bucky's face but set it aside, he needed the man's help he would deal with whatever Bucky suspected of him later. "Can you to go down to the lab and check on Tony and Haval, the dwarf he has been working with on a project? JARVIS just told me they were knocked unconscious by whatever they were working on and I felt it from Tony's end. JARVIS also said that it wasn't wise for me to go down there myself because of the twins otherwise I would go." Loki said hurriedly more of his worry coming through now that Bucky was closer and Fenrir was more out of ear shot. "Please." Loki begged looking all but ready to cry and go to the lab himself if the man refused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky listened to Loki’s request, face blank. He could see the genuine worry on the god’s face and could sympathize. Steve had put him in that state several times through the years. When Loki seemed done, he simply gave a nod and headed towards the lab, not feeling the need to say anything in particular, just handle everything. He’d only been in there once so Tony could take a look at his arm. He wasn’t a fan of the place however, so Tony agreed to do all his tuning away from the lab. “Just make sure that machine opens the door for me.” He said as he turned the corner.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki's nerves seemed so tight and stomach so queasy by the time that Bucky agreed to go and check on Tony and Haval. The let down from that had Loki's knees weak but he continued standing. "Thank you." Loki thanked the man as Bucky began to move to the lab. He nodded when he was told to make sure JARVIS opened the door. "JARVIS please open the door for Bucky." Loki asked the AI. He didn't know what he would do if the AI denied him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS seemed to take pause at the request. “Would you consider this an emergency situation sir? I have been ordered not to open the lab to unauthorized persons unless it is an emergency situation.” He explained simply. “Mr. Stark did not want to be disturbed or interrupted.” This wasn’t the first time Tony had been knocked out in the lab, and JARVIS’ programming no longer allowed for extreme reaction from him unless there were clear signs of danger to his health.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:36 pm
MDaylus

JARVIS' pause before answering had Loki dreading the answer. He thought it would be something like Bucky not having clearance to be allowed into the lab and that maybe he would have to get someone else. Which would have made him feel awful for revealing such things to the solider and for wasting the man's time. He had not expected what JARVIS questioned him, an emergency situation? "He's unconscious!" Loki exclaimed in disbelief to the AI. He wanted to check on his mate to make sure that he was okay and Tony had made it so the AI wouldn't open the door for anyone unless it was an emergency. Loki wanted to cry and nearly started to. "I don't know if it is now, but it can be if you don't open the door for Bucky. If he doesn't check on Tony and Haval then I will summon all the bits of my magic and teleport myself into that room to check on them myself. I don't know how much magic I have but i'm pretty sure I could do it but I don't know what will happen after. I could pass out myself and you said it was dangerous for the twins and I to be in there right?" Loki threatened. He didn't really mean to be mean to JARVIS but the hormones and the worry for his mate would make him go for all angles.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS seemed to pause again, processing the threat. It was the first time anyone other than Tony had threatened him, even in such a roundabout way. After a long moment, he responded. “Then I will open the door for Sergeant Barnes.” He said simply. Even if he wasn’t sure this was an emergency, it was a preventative measure for a future emergency at the very least. JARVIS didn’t make any further comment for a moment before a holographic screen flickered to life in front of Loki, displaying an image of Bucky wandering down a hallway with Tony tossed over a shoulder and Haval gripped around the waist. “I believe Sergeant Barnes if heading towards the private quarters of Mr. Stark and yourself.” The AI offered, almost seeming nervous about speaking again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:59 pm
MDaylus

The second long pause JARVIS took was far more nerve racking for the god and he was getting ready to gather his magic when Jarvis finally said that he would open the door. "Thank you, thank you." Loki thanked profusely. He started pacing after that waiting for Bucky to reappear until JARVIS pulled up a screen. He stopped seeing Bucky have tony over his shoulder and Haval under his arm. When JARVIS said that Bucky was heading towards the bedroom Loki rushed that way quickly. He was grateful that the man had pulled tony and Haval from the lab to where he could check on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky made it to the bedroom before Loki and had already dropped Haval on the couch, only checking to make sure his face wasn’t against the cushion. As Loki came in, he was placing Tony at the foot of the bed. The genius was covered in even more oil and ash than before, a few more raw patches of skin on his arms and hands from sparks and burns, but he looked rather uninjured, just unconscious. He did look rather pale and drawn from exhaustion however. Bucky arched a brow at Loki as he stood straight. “Are you sure it’s not just heat? That lab was a furnace.” He said dryly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki wasn't surprised that Bucky made it to the bedroom before he did. He barely paid attention to Haval before moving towards where Bucky was laying Tony on the bed. He stopped in the doorway when he saw Tony's state, covered in ash and oil with even more burns on his body. He was glad that he seemed no more injured than that but still he didn't feel relief in that fact. At the question of Tony being knocked out from the heat he shook his head. JARVIS had told him that something from his project had knocked the two men unconscious. Loki moved forward then but not really towards Tony, as soon as he was close enough to Bucky he hugged the man. "Thank you." he thanked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky was eyeing the genius as Loki stepped into the room. There wasn’t really concern on his face. Something more like curiosity, but carefully controlled. His eyes snapped to Loki when the god grew closer though. He froze as the man hugged him, stiffening slightly as if he was unsure what to do. Carefully raising a hand, he gave Loki a brief pat on the back. “You’re welcome.” He said simply. Aside from Steve and Sam, no one really approached him so easily. He honestly wasn’t sure if he liked it or not. As soon as Loki let go, he crossed his arms across his chest, but didn’t move away. “Should I get Bruce?” he asked quickly, seemingly eager to move past the attention being on him or what he’d done for Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently to himself at Bucky's awkwardness when the man patted him on the back. He pulled away soon after knowing that his thanks had to make the man uncomfortable. "I think it would be wise to have Bruce check them out, thank you." Loki stated allowing the man his escape from the situation. As soon as Bucky had left the room Loki was crawling into the bed on the other side of tony and double checking that there was nothing else wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky turned and made a quick exit when Loki confirmed the need to find Bruce. Even in his current state, Tony let out a soft breath as Loki came closer to him, recognizing the proximity of his mate. There didn’t seem to be any further injuries on Tony, but as Loki grew closer there seemed to be an emptiness in the genius. He had used every last drop of his magic and seemed drained of all of his energy. He’d never reached that point before with Loki around, certainly not including his magic.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled shaking his head slightly when Bucky was quick to exit. But his attention was soon turned back to Tony when the man breathed a soft breath. "you idiot, you can't work yourself this far." Loki chided even though Tony couldn't hear him when he sensed no magic in the man. Sighing at the man when he found no other injuries that he could discern he lay next to him. "You make me worry too much." he muttered.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games