Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:19 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
@@ still.

My rat was food. :B

Oh. Well then I guess we can't blame it for not being all that happy with you. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:29 pm
He didn't /know/ that. XP

neutral My dad (my moms boyfriend) is in the hospital. He'll probably be there threw christmas, and yeah. He woke up and his arm and lip were tingley, they think he had a stroke.

If you pray, do me a fav' people.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:07 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Rainey_angel81
Nanaki_Red XIII
Rainey_angel81
Nanaki_Red XIII
Grah!! I'm sorry people for not being online at all. My compy died so I'm using my friends Wii to post here.org Its hard to type so I apologize for making this message so short. I miss you all crying

*hugs* it's ok. I sent you a card too >.>

I got the card Rainey =3 My mom got it first and almost opened it X.x

hehe not good. Least I didn't write anything bad

*cough cough* You said your favorite "crossdressing husky" and "you cant wait for me to go up and dress up" XD;;

oh...well here's to me not remembering what I wrote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:23 pm
Thanks everyone for the responses on what I should do. I think I may do the Christmas special for the next two days. Something like two commissions for $25? And thanks Rainey, you're really great whee

*hides outside NG's window and peeps* twisted  

Leyla Giselle

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:29 pm
Leyla Giselle
Thanks everyone for the responses on what I should do. I think I may do the Christmas special for the next two days. Something like two commissions for $25? And thanks Rainey, you're really great whee

*slips Leyla a camera and slithers off~* rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:40 pm
Pantimime
Leyla Giselle

*giggles, snaps lots of pics, procedes to show all of NG's close friends* wink  

Strawberry Bare

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:42 pm
Leyla Giselle

Pantimime

.:.beats the living s**t out of all of them.:.

This isn't ******** funny.

I was being SPYED on in my OWN home by some CREEP. you think thats ******** somthing to make fun of? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:46 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Leyla Giselle

Pantimime

.:.beats the living s**t out of all of them.:.

This isn't ******** funny.

I was being SPYED on in my OWN home by some CREEP. you think thats ******** somthing to make fun of? neutral
No, I don't, just the way you always put things is so cute. xD Have you tried reporting the person to authorities for being a peeping tom? That is illegal you know  

Strawberry Bare

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:49 pm
Strawberry Bare
No, I don't, just the way you always put things is so cute. xD Have you tried reporting the person to authorities for being a peeping tom? That is illegal you know
Let me make it less cute then.

SOME GUY WAS SPYING ON ME IN MY WINDOW WHILE I SLEPT,FEELING TOTALLY SACURE.

Just in case you dont know, my bedroom is on the second story. HE HAD TO KNOW WHERE I WAS,WHICH MENT HE LOOKED AROUND MY HOUSE, TO SEE ME.

No, I can't prove it was him-he scared me and I wasnt sure it was really him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:51 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Strawberry Bare

Just in case you dont know, my bedroom is on the second story. HE HAD TO KNOW WHERE I WAS,WHICH MENT HE LOOKED AROUND MY HOUSE, TO SEE ME.

I would rig something up to sort of catch him in the act. A video camera or something, or have a camera on hand, so if you see him doing it, you take a picture and then present it as evidence. *edit*  

Strawberry Bare

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:57 pm
Strawberry Bare
UglyCoyoteNG
Strawberry Bare

I would rig something up to sort of catch him in the act. A video camera or something, or have a camera on hand, so if you see him doing it, you take a picture and then present it as evidence. Also, he can be charged pretty harshly considering you're not an adult.
...Do me a favor and IM me. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:08 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Strawberry Bare
UglyCoyoteNG
Strawberry Bare

I would rig something up to sort of catch him in the act. A video camera or something, or have a camera on hand, so if you see him doing it, you take a picture and then present it as evidence. Also, he can be charged pretty harshly considering you're not an adult.
...Do me a favor and IM me. neutral
Okay.  

Strawberry Bare

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:55 pm
Today sucked, and I mean really sucked. As some of you know, I have been waiting these last couple days for mantises I ordered to arrive. Every morning I've been stalking the arrivle of our mail carrier, hoping for them to show up. Well, today the box finally showed. At first, I didn't even think it was them, since it was mailed from a completely different place than the fruitflies I had ordered for mantis food. The box was so tapped up me and my dad didn't think there was anyway it could be them, but sure enough it was.

First off, I ordered two Chinese praying Mantises level 2 (means they have shed their skin once). What I got was One level 1 mantis of an unknown species. The most graviest of injustices was that the poor baby was crumpled and long dead. Nothing like waiting for babies and getting tossed corpses. The b*****d should have never shipped the poor thing in such a shitty container and it was not surprising at all the poor thing died. There is also the matter the jackass couldn't even get the order right. He has been emailed, and I'm asking for a full refund. This jerk has already whasted far to much of my time. The mantises should have been shipped a week ago when they were ordered, not this week during the Christmas rush with false promises of a safe delivery.

My Christmas has officially been screwed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:05 pm
Awwr ;_; *sends Kris a hug*  

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:17 pm
Leyla Giselle
Awwr ;_; *sends Kris a hug*
(waits for hug to arrive) Thanks, I'm just glad the person was no where near me because I probably would have attacked them. Feel so bad for the baby mantis even if I didn't get to know it. T__T  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games