Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4920 4921 4922 4923 4924 4925 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm
The droid rises from the floor its plasteel skin still smoking from the caster round. "I am a droid outlaw, not a Tao Master." The droid draws a sword and charges Cale.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm
*draws beskad and intercepts the droids charge, catching their blades together with a loud clank*

We don't need to be doing that now, tinnie.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm
You blow up all the same. Besides, you're a mass produced tinny, not some superdroid.
*Calmly loads a #10 while the Mandalorian outfights the droid*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:24 pm
"A third party has interfered. Commencing counter attack." The droid draws the Mando's blade into a lock than smashes the foe in the face with its free hand. "Do not get between me and my pray, meatbag."  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:27 pm
*blasts out Droid's optics with a double shot from his DL-18*
Autohitting? Bad Stellar. And to top it off you're thinking your droid has the strength to go against a Mandalorian.
Tsk tsk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm
*recoils from the hit, then smiles at the droid, nose clearly broken and blood pouring from various parts of his face. He reaches out with his free hand and grabs the droids arm, clenching with enough power to easily crush it. *

Two can play the strength game. Even a clanker like you can appreciate my shuk'orok.  

Jaden_Ordo

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 pm
The Trandoshan swore as the droid backed away, smoke pouring from its optical scanners. "Optics down to seventy-five percent efficiency... Activating redoubt system."

A blue haze masked the droid as it began to generate a shield bubble round its small form. "Perhaps I should have activated this from the start." The Droid sheath the sword and switched back to the heavy blaster rifle. "Damn organic meat bags... my audio receptors can hear every slosh of water in your body."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm
*Cooly points his Caster Gun at the droid and fires off a # 10, overloading the shields with a single blast. With his DL-18 he starts blasting at the dosh*
Even for a droid you're stupid.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:37 pm
The Trandoshan produces a half kilo of detonite from a satchel, "Don't be stupid." He slowly walks to the droid and kicks it, "You learn your lesson Blix?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm
*Aims for the detonite*
Wanna see how stupid I am? Drop the putty and back away slowly.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm
"You want stupid blaster for brains?" The Trandoshan smiles cooly and glances at the detonite to make sure the detonator is in place. Grinning he cooly tosses it to the outlaw's feet... "Now you let me walk out of here with my tinny and you get the detonator, you try and pull a fast one and... Mos Eisley is gonna need to finance another cantina."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm
*puts buy'ce on and seals it*

twisted  

Jaden_Ordo

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Moo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:44 pm
You mean THIS detonator?  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 pm
The Trandoshan laughed, "Nope this one."

*Beep* *BOOOOM*  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4920 4921 4922 4923 4924 4925 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games