Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 499 500 501 502 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:36 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha wasn't much of a dancer, especially a sexy dancer in this scenario. It was merely all hypothetical. He wasn't too sure Samuel was much of a dancer either. To be equally fair, he had never offered to find out. Micha watched as Samuel rolled his eyes as he teased him. He laughed as Samuel teased him in return. ”Only a little… And what if I'm grinding on you, running my hands on you and maybe cop a feel?” Micha teased knowing Samuel was reacting to all the conversation. He could feel him stirring beneath him. Micha was tempted to reach down but he couldn't exactly start something without the proper tools.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel was hardly any better on the dance floor. It was why he preferred to be behind the bar or somewhere he could be useful. But for this little game he would play along. He couldn’t help teasing Micha, reminding him how not once they had ever danced. It was perhaps something they ought to try, at least once. But that was for another discussion, he wasn’t even sure Micha liked to dance. As Samuel teased, Micha laughed once more. He smirked as he listened to him paint them a scene. One very much like the one he’d imagined but in much more graphic detail.

”Well when you put it that way, I might react more than a little.” he replied. While he spoke Samuel let his hand on Micha’s c**k slip down to his thigh. ”I might have to cop a few feels myself, do a little inappropriate touching…all legal of course. I can’t let you have all the fun.” Holding on to Micha, he raised his hips to rub against him. He knew he shouldn’t, but he was having far too much fun teasing him like this.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:50 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha enjoyed painting pictures for Samuel. He couldn't help but entice Samuel unintentionally but on purpose. Micha couldn't promise to be perfect at dancing though it would be interesting to try. He listened as Samuel spoke, feeling his hand release his c**k and slide over his thigh. It left him curious as to what Samuel was thinking.

It didn't take long to find out. Micha heard Samuel speak enough to make him laugh. He soon felt Samuel pull him up as he reached down and rubbed against him. Micha found the game entirely unfair but he wasn't hating it. ”Mm, and what if I don't want legal?... What will you do to me instead?” He teased as he pushed his hips back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel was no better when it came to dancing. He tried to avoid it when he could and could probably count each occasion where he danced on one hand. Once for homecoming, another for prom, one for each of his brothers' weddings, and once more for a party in college. Since then, Samuel had been successful in missing out on any dance parties or social gatherings that would require him to dance. Even his past partners had never invited him to something like that, so he never had the chance to dance with them either. Despite his poor form, he was still interested in trying at least once with Micha. It was something to think about for the future.

Upon hearing the male laugh, he took hold of the male, and pushed up against him. Indeed, he was no longer playing fair, but neither was Micha. Samuel pondered his next question, weighing the options limited as they were. While he sat there thinking, he watched as Micha pushed back hips. He wanted nothing more than to burying himself deep inside of him. But that too would have to wait as their only lubricants currently available were quite unsanitary. "I assume in this scenario we're staying on the dance floor? If that's the case then we would have to stay very close and be very discreet. Sway with the crowd, try not to make it obvious that I've got a finger in your a**." To simply add to his teasing, Samuel lightly pressed inward, careful not to go too deep. When his point was made he drew back his hand, opting to hold a cheek instead.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:33 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • As he laughed, Micha felt Samuel push up against him. He couldn't help but be needy. The conversation while teasing was making him want more. Micha wasn't oblivious to Samuel's own reactions. Questioning Samuel, he listened as he soon followed up with a response. He found this hypothetical game a turn on. Micha felt Samuel press a finger into him to prove a point. He moaned at the feeling. The finger was withdrawn quickly and moved to his a**. ”Mm, since we're staying so close then, maybe no one will notice as I slip my hand inside your pants and start to stroke you.” Micha teased licking his lips. He released a hand around Samuel and reached behind himself to stroke his hand around Samuel's c**k.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was a joy to engage in such a conversation, he liked teasing Micha like this and seeing how he might react. The only problem was that he knew eventually someone was going to want more than a simple touch or stroke of his hand. Try as he might to not call attention to himself, it was quite obvious that Samuel was aroused by the man's own talk and actions. He continued to play their hypothetical game while gently pressing into him to prove his point. Samuel smirked as the male moaned, wishing that he could do more. Instead he withdrew his hand to save himself from temptation. He watched the male curiously, already knowing there was bound to be some sort of revenge. He listened to Micha continue the scene as he reached behind himself to grab hold of his c**k. "No, I don't think anyone would notice you at all." he replied. After Micha licked his lips, Samuel leaned up for a kiss. As he took another from his lips, he brought his free hand back to his a** and gently knead it as his desire grew.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:01 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Of course there would be repercussions for teasing him in such a manner. He couldn't resist as he slipped a hand back to tease Samuel. It was hard not to be tempted by wanting more. The conversation wasn't helping and was quite a temptation. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke, however before he could respond he felt lips against his own. He returned the kiss as Samuel's hand kneaded his a**. Micha stroked Samuel's c**k as temptation was turning into desires and demands.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel imagined there was to be more payback than just a simple stroking of his c**k. But for now he could hardly complain. Their conversation only helped amplify his wants and desires. As they teased one another, Samuel wanted something a little more than words. He leaned up for a kiss and reached around to grope him. He felt the kiss returned as Micha continued to stroke him. He kissed him once more before pulling back. "Mm, you are not helping." he said softly, smirking. Releasing his a**, Samuel returned his hands to Micha's hips. It was still the males' turn and he had not yet said what he wanted him to do. Though going by their conversation it was easy enough to guess, he merely wanted to hear his desires.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 5:57 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Kissing Samuel, it was easy to want things but much harder to voice them. He knew Samuel had just came but his c**k was hard between his legs. Micha couldn't help but find their previous conversation about different spots in the house exciting. He stroked Samuel, enticing him and teasing him. Micha kissed Samuel until he pulled back to speak. He felt Samuel's hand slide back toward his hips. Micha smiled at Samuel, ”Mm, was I supposed to be?... Kind of hard to keep my hands to myself especially with all this talk of hypotheticals.” He teased, blaming Samuel in return for his actions. ”But if you want I can stop?” Micha teased as he moved to withdraw his hand from Samuel's c**k.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 7:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Voicing his desires was still something of a struggle, especially when his body so blatantly gave him away. Despite having just come minutes before, he still wanted more and he knew that Micha did as well. He was glad that the male had liked their conversation as well as his ideas. He too had enjoyed hearing Micha's own suggestions and answering his questions. After kissing him a second time, Samuel pulled back to speak and moved his hands back to his hips. He watched Micha smile and laughed softly as he was blamed for his actions. "I thought I was supposed to be helping you. It is your turn after all." he replied, feigning his innocence. After speaking, he felt Micha remove his hand from his c**k as he teased him again. Samuel smirked back at him. "That's fine, I can still do this." Tightening his hold on Micha's hips, he once again raise his own beneath him as he rubbed his c**k against his a**.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:23 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • They were both testing out their voices today however Micha was still working on it. He hated at times making his demands known. Micha listened as Samuel laughed as he blamed him before responding. He had removed his hand from Samuel's c**k as he moved it back to his neck. Micha teased Samuel as he watched him. He wasn't surprised by Samuel's response. Micha soon felt Samuel push up as he rubbed his c**k against him again. He bit his lip in an effort to keep quiet. ”As if this is helping…” He teased back. Micha pushed his hips back, wiggling against Samuel's c**k. ”Where then?” He teased wondering where Samuel would like to go in the house. Micha had given Samuel what he wanted, now he wanted something in return that wasn't just a hand.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel could understand not wanting to voice his demands, it was sometimes embarrassing and tedious. But he was proud of Micha for continuing to work on it just as he did. As they teased one another he couldn't help to laugh at his comments. In return Samuel teased him back before raising his hips beneath him. He watched as Micha bit his lip and was amused by the way he tried to keep himself quiet. He laughed again as the male verbally teased him. "Mm, I think it might be." he replied. As he finished speaking Micha then proceeded to push back on his c**k. Now it was Samuel's turn to bite his lip and hold back a moan. When the male questioned him, it took a moment for him to understand what he was asking him before remembering what their entire conversation had been about. "Where indeed...where do you want to go?" he asked curiously. Samuel didn't mind giving Micha more than just a hand job. After making him wait this long it was only fair.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:37 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha knew that neither of them were actually helping each other, only egging the other on. He found it hard to regain composure when all he wanted was to slide back on Samuel's c**k. Micha knew though he probably needed prepping since Samuel had gotten most of the attention in the last few hours. He listened as Samuel spoke, watching as he kept himself from making a noise as he teased him. Micha found it amusing. He questioned Samuel watching as he seemed lost on his words before finally understanding. Micha listened as Samuel in return questioned him. He wasn't too keen on sex; he didn't absolutely need it but it was wanted. Micha shifted in Samuel's lap, ”Mm, well we've had some fun already in the kitchen, do you feel comfortable enough to stand or would you rather remain seated?” He asked curiously wanting an honest response. Micha didn't want Samuel to feel uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was understandable if Micha needed some prepping, after all, the last few times they were together it seemed all the attention had been put on Samuel. Not that he was complaining, quite the opposite. Still, he didn't mind switching back to their usual roles if that was what Micha wanted. As the male questioned him, he took a moment before answering. He understood if Micha wanted to pass on sex for now. Even though he had craving it, he didn't need it. He could still just as easily please Micha in other ways. Relaxing against the couch, he watched the male shift in his lap, and listened to his next question. Again, he found himself a little confused and in need of some clarification."Well that depends, what exactly are we doing again?" he replied. "Am I ******** you? Are you ******** me? Or do you just want to make out?" He smiled softly at that last, he couldn't help to throw in a little joke, though he was completely serious for the rest of it. He wanted to be on the same page as Micha and give him whatever he wanted.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:07 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • The idea of being ******** was tempting, however Samuel was more prepped than he was. He also thought Samuel was more inclined to want to be ********. Micha questioned Samuel, having thought he was explaining himself and he wasn't. His question was probably vague and unhelpful. Micha though had changed his mind in the span of a few seconds. He thought he had been clear on wanting Samuel to ******** him but he was no longer interested. Micha didn't mind the joke. He didn't let the annoyance slide over his face as he thought of something different. ”Mm, while I could sit and kiss you all day but how long before we're back at it again.” Micha teased about the idea of not keeping their hands to themselves. ”Do you wanna mess up your kitchen table or the hood of your car as I bend you over it?” He teased about ******** Samuel instead.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 499 500 501 502 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games