Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce came in a few minutes later, frowning and tense, already in full doctor mode. Spotting Haval as he entered, he instantly moved towards the dwarf as he glanced over to Loki and Tony on the bed. “What happened?” he asked tensely. Reaching out a hand out to take the man’s wrist and check his pulse. Carefully looking the dwarf over, he found no obvious ways in which the man was injured, but he was out cold. Moving to Tony, he checked the man over in similar fashion. “Bucky said he had to carry these two out of the lab. That they had been laid out by something.”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up from next to Tony when he heard footsteps. He smiled when he saw Bruce and that the man went to Haval and checked on the dwarf. "I'm not entirely sure, JARVIS said that the last test they did knocked them unconscious but Tony has no magic so it may have something to do with that. I am unsure about Haval." Loki responded to Bruce's question. "I don't know what they were working on though because JARVIS said that it was too dangerous for me to go in there which is why I asked Bucky to get them." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened as he worked, not commenting as he checked over Tony. Examining the burns on the genius’ arms, checking his eyes and breathing, he finally stood up straight and shook his head. “No magic…” he muttered. Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked between the men. “As far as I can tell they both collapsed from acute exhaustion. And if I understand magic and how it works at a basic level from you, I imagine that drain may be why Tony collapsed so suddenly…Haval as well I assume. It doesn’t look like any serious injuries occurred, and I think JARVIS would have informed us if it appeared that they had hit their head or something.” Rolling up his sleeves, he looked to Loki. “Unfortunately I don’t have any cure or fix for drained magic. All I can say is to let them rest and they should recover. I can wash and treat those burns with a little aloe, which should help though.”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at the comment about neither having magic and acute exhaustion. He was convinced that was what it was."They just need sleep and probably quite a bit of food when they wake up." Loki explained to Bruce. He knew all to well that two men would probably have headaches too when they woke. "would you please, his body would benefit from it in both healing and magic regeneration." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small nod, moving to the bathroom to gather a few towels, and the aloe he knew Tony kept for when he came out of the lab in such a state. Coming back out, he set everything on the bed and began to wipe off Tony’s arms with a damp towel, cleaning each burn off before placing a little aloe on each, carefully covering the raw skin. Looking to Loki, he smiled. “You’re much calmer than I expected when Bucky came to me. I thought you’d be pulling your hair out with worry.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki kept watch on Bruce curious what the man would do to patch tony up. "I was more freaked out when JARVIS said that it wasn't recommended for me to go down there for my safety and the twins. I wasn't sure what to do until I realized Bucky was nearby. I was also freaking out over Bucky agreeing to do it. Tony's here now and I can touch him and feel the bond. It's easier for me now that he's here." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce carefully worked over Tony’s arm, washing and treating every burn until he was satisfied before loosely wrapping his arm in bandages from the medkit he’d brought in with him. “He doesn’t need to keep these on once he wakes up, it’s just in case he moves around in his sleep. It’ll keep the aloe on the burns.” He explained before starting on Tony’s other arm. “You shouldn’t worry about finding someone to check on Tony if needed. This mansion is full of people that would go check for you.” He reassured the god as he worked, eyes focused on his task as he spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that Tony didn't need to keep the bandages on his arms once he woke up. "Probably still better for him to keep them on when hes awake. No doubt he'll try to go backdown to the lab as soon as he is able." Loki responded. "I know that I shouldn't worry but it was so quick in my head and Fenrir was close by and I didn't want him to worry if I asked Steve." Loki explained when Bruce said that he shouldn't worry about having someone go check on Tony for him with as many people in the mansion as there were.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled. “No doubt about it. He’ll crawl back down there if he has the mind to.” Bruce agreed. Finishing with Tony, he checked him over one more time to make sure the genius was alright before he gathered everything to go treat Haval. “And you’re alright? Tony’s drain isn’t affecting you or the babies?” he asked, carefully moving the dwarf so he could check him over for injury a little more closely. “As much as you may want to be here, if it starts affecting you, I’m afraid I’ll have to say you should stay away from him until he recovers. Your health is a little more fragile than Tony’s is.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:22 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a knowing smile when Bruce agreed that Tony would crawl back to the lab as soon as he was able. It was amusing to see how well they knew the genius in such a respect. When Bruce asked if he was alright the god frowned in confusion until the man elaborated. He hadn't thought about such a thing, but he hadn't heard of it before except with the children stealing magic. But their bond was something altogether new that he did not quite know how that worked. "I haven't notice a drain." Loki stated his mind gently probing at the bond to see if there was was magic being taken from him. He wouldn't have minded under any other circumstances to give his magic to tony. But this time the man before him would recover his own magic in time and the babies needed what little Loki had if Tony was going to use his own.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki examined the bond, Tony let out a sigh, some small flicker of awareness flaring in his mind as he turned his face towards the god slightly, but he didn’t stir more than that. Though there was no drain there seemed to be a flare of magic from the twins. A recognition of magic, almost like they wanted to help. Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s words, only seeming to be half paying attention as he worked on Haval, frowning slightly with uncertainty. He wasn’t familiar with dwarf biology nor any specifics for Haval, so he was guessing his way through things. “Well, take this as doctor’s orders. If you suspect that he might be affecting you in any way, leave him be. He’s passed out before, in much worse states. He won’t need you nursing him.” He said simply.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:20 am
MDaylus

Tony movements towards him had Loki smiling gently glad that the man even in his sleep confirmed his waking words of wanting the god close. The god was glad when he felt no drain on his magic but rubbed his belly when he felt a flair from the twins who seemed to want to help their father. Looking back to Bruce as the man gave a bit of doctors orders the god nodded. "If there starts to be a drain on my magic I will move else where. Though if there is a drain to my magic I am unsure distance will stop it with the bond we share." Loki admitted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

The twins gave a few kicks against Loki’s hand as he rubbed his belly, another flare of magic coming from them. They were growing stronger, more aware. Bruce looked over to Loki, blinking at his words and giving a thoughtful frown. “Well distance certainly wouldn’t hurt in such a situation…and we’ll figure out how to handle it otherwise.” He said slowly, looking back down to Haval. “You know, this bond of yours complicates a lot of things.” He sighed. “Magic and it’s effects on biology are one thing, especially on humans that tend not to have such things. This bond on top of it all…You’re going to make me create a whole new field of science just to figure out how to deal with the two of you.” He mumbled, thinking outloud more than anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:30 am
MDaylus

Loki patted his belly where the twins had kicked trying to soothe them. He could tell their children would be strong. Already they had take far more magic than Fenrir and his siblings had, plus the flare of magic and awareness they we're diplaying only confirmed it. Not that he had doubted such a thing in the first place. Looking back to Bruce he nodded when the man said distance wouldn't hurt and that they would figure it out otherwise. He had no doubt that people, Bruce mainly would figure something out if needed. "the bond is complicated, I don't quite understand it myself. It is something I should ask my brothers from jotunhiem about, you are welcome to too. If your going to make a whole new field of science then you will need some insight from those that know. Plus if anyone is going to dig into my bond with Tony and make a new science of it I would rather it be you" Loki stated smiling at Bruce.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

After a few moments, the twins seemed to settle. With no more stirring from Tony, their concern and attention seemed to drift and fade. Bruce did glance up to watch Loki patting his belly though, eyes narrowing for a moment as he tried to understand if the man was alright or not. When it seemed like nothing was wrong though, he turned to finish treating Haval. “I appreciate the sentiment, but honestly, I would prefer to stay out of it as much as possible. I can recognize when something is meant to be and best left as private. All of this should be between you and Tony…if you weren’t pregnant, I wouldn’t be sticking my nose in it at all.” He admitted. “From what your brothers said when you first met them. This bond, this mate relationship that the two of you have entered into…it’s far to complicated and important for me to go poking around. It can cause one or both of you to die with one bad decision. It very nearly has already.” Tying off Haval’s bandages, he stood up and wiped off his hands as he looked between the genius and the dwarf. “Now we hope that we can keep these two from doing this again when they wake up.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games