Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
Leyla Giselle
Awwr ;_; *sends Kris a hug*
(waits for hug to arrive) Thanks, I'm just glad the person was no where near me because I probably would have attacked them. Feel so bad for the baby mantis even if I didn't get to know it. T__T
That is just awful. Poor thing probably starved to death, and that is the worst way to go for any living thing/  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:32 pm
.:.snuggles Kriss.:. :< Imafindthem,and im going to rape 'em with a damn sodering iron.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:34 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
.:.snuggles Kriss.:. :< Imafindthem,and im going to rape 'em with a damn sodering iron.

That's hot.........

Please don't use my soldering iron  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:36 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG

That's hot.........

<3 your next.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:36 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG

That's hot.........

<3 your next.

O_O *runs away*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:39 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG

That's hot.........

<3 your next.

O_O *runs away*
xd  

Leyla Giselle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:20 pm
crying That little baby ferret got sold. I'm heart broken. We're going to go look and see if he's really gone, and maybe get a diffrent one for mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:16 pm
********. ******** it. I just wanted to go out and be with some friends. God forbid, right? But my parents are barring me from leaving the house (******** them) and anyway, the people I had plans with have canceled.

It feels like the only people who want to be around me are the one's who've slept with me. I feel like s**t.

I hate christmas.  

Nekoyaki

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:44 pm
neutral Know what I hate? When people take things for granted.

Jesus, I know its hard to be thankful for everything and what not. But stop,and consider all the good things in your life and appreciate them! now look at all the bad things and think how they made you stronger. I'm so tired of people complaining about stupid s**t. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:16 pm
Fog slept for three hours last night, then had to go work a seven hour shift at work, dead on his feet, and it being the day before the day before Christmas......it was busy as hell. I went home, fell into bed, and had five hours of beautiful, senseless, dreamless sleep before waking up and wondering why the hell I had. T.T

Krissim, I thought you weren't sposed to ship live animals through the mail? Or are there special rules regarding it?

Maybe you should get some eggcases instead. They may be more hardy. >>  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:18 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Jesus, I know its hard to be thankful for everything and what not. But stop,and consider all the good things in your life and appreciate them! now look at all the bad things and think how they made you stronger. I'm so tired of people complaining about stupid s**t. neutral

Sorry, but I'm not a big picture person. >>

Stupid s**t can be pretty damn annoying sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:23 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

You know, it's more than not being able to go out. It's mainly that I have no real friends. No one seems to be willing to make the effort to come and visit me, or listen to me, or even give me a hug when I need one. My parent's don't care, the only things they ever stop to say to me are "Hey can you do ____ for me?" or "No, you can't go out, you're friends are losers." And you know what, they are. All they care about are their drugs. Not anyone's feelings. Sure, I fell into that trap too. But I'm sick of it. Sick of mopping people up when they come down, and getting no thanks for it. Sick of cleaning up puke. Sick of having no one to cry on. It feels like the only people who want to be around me are the ones who have slept with me. And that's not a very good feeling. On top of that, my college is asking for 9 grande that I should've had on the 22nd, which of course there is no way in hell that's going to happen. And since I can't pay it, I can't live in the dorm, or take any classes. And my parents have already said they aren't paying for that. I feel helpless. Utterly ******** helpless. And worthless. And useless. And you know, sometimes I feel like life isn't really worth living. I know you're going to say there are always people who have it worse, but that isn't what this is about, social status or class; my life is in shambles right now. And I just want to find a place I can call home, for real. I don't even have my art anymore. My muse is gone. I'm barely hanging on by drawing other people's characters, and even that I have trouble focusing on. I only have $25 of christmas money that I happened to open early. I can't drive and I've already demonstrated that I'm crap at working. I want a boyfriend, so I can have someone to share everything with and love and talk to, but I don't want to be a burden on them because frankly, at this point I have nothing to give. Nothing to contribute. On top of that I've gained 20 pounds and more than half my clothes don't fit, but I don't have the money to get new ones. I don't know what I've been doing wrong, but damn, I've ******** up and I just don't know what to do about it.

And you might not have been referring to me, but I don't care. I had to get it out. And it's good to know that SOMEONE's reading my posts, even if it's only to get pissed off at me.  

Nekoyaki

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:43 pm
Nekoyaki
And it's good to know that SOMEONE's reading my posts, even if it's only to get pissed off at me.

There are a lot of people reading your posts, you may just not know it, also some people won't reply because they're not sure of what to say.

As for life in general, it's hard, sometimes it's unbearable, but we just have to live, survive. 20 pounds isn't too much, sure it's not great, but it could be worse. Ask your capt.... err.... parents if you can go for a walk around the block. It's not much, but it will help. Hell if they don't trust you, drag them along with you (choaker collars recommended) for the walk.

But overall, the rule you have to follow is don't panic. Try to keep calm even when all seems lost. There is always an option.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:48 pm
It's starting to sink in that my little Axel is really gone, especially since little Roxas is scared of me and hates me. Before, I could go to their cage and Roxas would run from me and avoid me, but Axel would come right up and be sweet and let me pet him and hold him. He just got sick so fast and went before it could really sink it. I was a bit detatched at first because he was just a small, $10 rat, but he was my little guy and I knew he loved me. Now he's gone, and all I have left is this angry little piss-ant that runs from someone clearing their throat.

Doesn't help that apparently even if I had taken Axel to the vet, he probably still would have died, and I would have been able to actually take him this time  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:56 pm
Crenn
Nekoyaki
And it's good to know that SOMEONE's reading my posts, even if it's only to get pissed off at me.

There are a lot of people reading your posts, you may just not know it, also some people won't reply because they're not sure of what to say.

As for life in general, it's hard, sometimes it's unbearable, but we just have to live, survive. 20 pounds isn't too much, sure it's not great, but it could be worse. Ask your capt.... err.... parents if you can go for a walk around the block. It's not much, but it will help. Hell if they don't trust you, drag them along with you (choaker collars recommended) for the walk.

But overall, the rule you have to follow is don't panic. Try to keep calm even when all seems lost. There is always an option.
Lol, that makes me feel less crap, a little..

And it doesn't help that my mother keeps trying to put me on a diet. I only weigh 156 now.. but we don't really have blocks here, we're in the middle of the sticks, but I do see what you mean. I used to DDR, but the power supply burnt out and exercise won't really work as an excuse to get a new one like it did the first time.. It's kinda cold for walks, though.

I don't know. I guess I'm gonna have to get a job, which would entail moving to somewhere where there are close by jobs, because I can't drive and have no car.. but I can't exactly cover rent at the moment.. I'm thinking sell some of my random crap on ebay and hope that ends up possibly covering the deposit and first month of rent at a place in albany or something.. hopefully I'll have a job in time to cover the second month.. *sighs*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games