Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4934 4935 4936 4937 4938 4939 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:59 am

Yay! tree is up!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:00 pm

Eddily
Yay! tree is up!

Ours just got put up, but it is a fake tree whee

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:03 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Yay! tree is up!

Ours just got put up, but it is a fake tree whee

Aww, no fun.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:08 pm

Eddily

Aww, no fun.

Well, mom has allergies and it does still look nice. Also saves money and hassle since we don't have to buy, take care of and clean up a tree every year.

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:10 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Aww, no fun.

Well, mom has allergies and it does still look nice. Also saves money and hassle since we don't have to buy, take care of and clean up a tree every year.

As long as you have an excuse.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:12 pm

Eddily

I do miss the smell... just doesn't quite smell like Christmas without fresh pine throughout the house.

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:13 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily

I do miss the smell... just doesn't quite smell like Christmas without fresh pine throughout the house.

3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:25 pm

We just had a grad auction at my school and I bought one of my friends for 80$ gonk
No, I am not a grad myself, but I wanted to save him from the evil steryotype's whowould abuse him. 3nodding

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:27 pm

Audi Kitty
We just had a grad auction at my school and I bought one of my friends for 80$ gonk
No, I am not a grad myself, but I wanted to save him from the evil steryotype's whowould abuse him. 3nodding

Have fun.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:40 pm

Audi Kitty

What evil stereotypes?

Selene Aries

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:43 pm

Diana Vulpes
Audi Kitty
No, I am not a grad myself, but I wanted to save him from the evil steryotype's who would abuse him. 3nodding

What evil stereotypes?

The ones who wander arround all day and enjoy calling me and my friends skids 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:48 pm

Audi Kitty

The ones who wander arround all day and enjoy calling me and my friends skids 3nodding

Skids? Or do you mean kids? Cause you are a kid, you know.

Selene Aries

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:51 pm

Diana Vulpes
Audi Kitty

Skids? Or do you mean kids? Cause you are a kid, you know.

Skids... I don't know if you have the same definition we do, but they people who don't bathe, and are gross and scrubby. The "skidmarks of society". I for one, know I'm not, and neither are any of my friends. Heck, they even call the friend I bought a Skid, and it gets really irritating after a while. Etc. Etc.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:57 pm

Audi Kitty

Skids... I don't know if you have the same definition we do, but they people who don't bathe, and are gross and scrubby. The "skidmarks of society". I for one, know I'm not, and neither are any of my friends. Heck, they even call the friend I bought a Skid, and it gets really irritating after a while. Etc. Etc.

Never heard that term, but I do know the types. whee Usually easy to spot, their cloths usually look unwashed and are the same thing they been wearing all week. Their hair is a mess and you can smell them from a block away they stink so bad.

Selene Aries

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Diana Vulpes
Audi Kitty

Never heard that term, but I do know the types. whee Usually easy to spot, their cloths usually look unwashed and are the same thing they been wearing all week. Their hair is a mess and you can smell them from a block away they stink so bad.

Yep. But I know my friends baths... It's this damn groups of true skids who seem to think that their "social status" gets elevated when they hang out near us... So we get caled skids too. But oh well. I saved my friend from being harassed all day by people who call us that. It'll be fun. I get to dress him up all funny like. 4laugh
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4934 4935 4936 4937 4938 4939 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games