Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:05 pm
"Ah, more than a little distracted, maybe," Ship admitted. "I've given my apologies. I suppose I'm not so professional, yet. But something about Sol's comment was strange to him. "Ceramew would be distracted by Eve? I hate to pry, but it feels as though I'm missing something."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm
"I'd say get yer arms offa him, Night. If he has ta chase ya down fer teasing ya, his walker won't get 'im far." Reno jeered, adding onto the picking on Sol.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm
"Actually, I'd say Reno would make a better litmus test. I mean, at my age, you have no idea how much my joints can ache and all..." The sarcasm was obvious, but really, he wasn't one for "tests" like that.

Plus, he had a Night to worry about. "You have no plans of abandoning that nickname, do you? As for any missing parts, Ship, that's better explained by her than I."

Ceramew didn't say a word. She was used to the teasing every so often, regardless of topic, but that didn't stop her from being just a bit flustered when Sol decided to get involved.

"Grand...pa?" Amaranth asked.

"He's older than he looks is all..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm
"I was referring to Ship having been a test subject already, Sol," Eve said, sitting up and sliding the sleeping Art into the space beside her, "But I'd be more than happy to give you a test-run. Never tried my abilities on an old fart before."

"Not on your life, Gramps," Night said, finally releasing Sol in favor of moving closer to Cera and turning her attention onto Ship, "As for your question, Kiddo, let's just say I'm a pretty decent corrupter."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm
"I see. If it's touchy, I won't go on," Ship said. But Night elaborated and he understood. "So she is your butterfly then, Night?" He merely looked surprised: Ceramew didn't seem the kind to fall for the wiles of another.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm
"I'll have to decline, but thanks all the same." So he was the resident old fart. Not the worst name he's heard. "And darn. I had hoped that'd worked."

"No, it's not touchy, just..."

"Are you okay?" Amaranth finally said.

Ceramew nodded, but this was a topic the poor girl didn't like getting into very much.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm
Reno just watched the interaction between Ceramew and Night with intent interest, the reason why obvious. "Care ta try ta corrupt me, Night? Betcha can't do it." Reno dared Night, hoping to get a reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm
"Afraid you don't have much choice in the matter," Eve said, placing her hand on Art's back once again as she slowly moved him back to her lap, "I'll get you when you least expect it."

"If you wanna call it that, Ship, sure" Night said with a shrug, strongly resisting the urge to laugh that the way the conversation had turned. That is, until she heard Reno's comment, "Not gonna happen."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm
RC was listening to all this. "Give it up, Reno. She don't swing that way, if you follow. " he says and lets out another puff of smoke. "Oh, and Night, I got some new stock in, with something you might like. Shall we head out to sample it?" He offers to her, knowing she was not one to say no to what he was offering.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm
"Not like I expected more or less. I'm just bored and 'ere ta see what will 'appen." Reno told RC, knowing Night would hear him. There wasn't much else to do besides tease them and jeer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm
"Reno, I, ah... RC explained it perfectly." Sol answered. "But yes, her corruption's rather unique."

"Unique?"

"I doubt you'll quite get it, Amaranth."

"I'll explain later, Ammy..." Ceramew said, before taking off for her room for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm
It was times like these that Ship realized he really knew nothing about this group. He certainly couldn't call this banter professional. But, perhaps, this is the kind of lack of professionalism that made a group like this work. It was like family.

A pretty thought, that. He sat in a chair to think about it. Where could he fit? he thought.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm
"You should probably be careful what you say around certain people," Night said, keeping her voice dangerously calm, "I'm not known for showing mercy to those who piss me off."

She turned towards RC and gave him a small smile, "Maybe in a bit. Having way too much fun in here."

"Something wrong?" Eve asked, moving to lean over the back of Ship's chair, having once again moved Art safely to the cushion of the couch she had been sitting on.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm
"It's...just a little difficult," Ship answered, and craned his head up to watch her. "To think about. All of you. You are like a family. It's not something I'm used to."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Looking at Night with emotionless eyes, he replied, "I lived on the streets since I was four, spent two years in servitude to a mob boss and have spent hours on end almost on fire. Threaten, you can not."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games