Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Didn't do so good?

I hope you have more luck next time. D:
3nodding

nopers

I hope so got some more stuff we can take that might help..it sure is tiring work...

Darn.

Stuff you can take?

I don't like stuff you can take. o.o

yeppers stuff in the attic we can take..stuff we don't need so why not make a little money on?? when you only have so much room then it might be time to decide if some stuff should go...

oooh you like stuff you can keep....like my cat collection I have...it has grown to over.....let's put it this way I stopped counting at 350 pieces and there is more than that.....

Oh, I got confused, lol

I thought you were talking about being tired and were going to take something for it. Like, caffeine pills or something. @.@

Got turned around there, sorry. sweatdrop

No, I don't like getting rid of things either... I have a bit of a hoarding compulsion... o.o

that's ok....heart doc would have my a$$ if I took caffeine pills...would make my heart skip even more than it does now...also I am allergic to it....besides I like breathing...

I have trouble getting rid of things to..since I have so may cats and jiggers and other things I have put a halt on collecting them..I have seen some nice pieces but have used self control and told myself no I do not have the room at this time..not an easy thing to do....

I see. @.@

That's good. Stay away from that stuff. o.o;

I don't liek to get rid of things, but I don't necessarily need to get new things, thankfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:35 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Just checking.
Thought you like broke the floor and fell into it and that didn't sound good at all D:

Lol, nope. 'Twas concrete, so it's okay. :D

Sorta....

Is it not? o.o

concrete kinda hurts XD

I don't think it felt anything. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Darn.

Stuff you can take?

yeppers stuff in the attic we can take..stuff we don't need so why not make a little money on?? when you only have so much room then it might be time to decide if some stuff should go...

oooh you like stuff you can keep....like my cat collection I have...it has grown to over.....let's put it this way I stopped counting at 350 pieces and there is more than that.....

Oh, I got confused, lol

I thought you were talking about being tired and were going to take something for it. Like, caffeine pills or something. @.@

No, I don't like getting rid of things either... I have a bit of a hoarding compulsion... o.o

that's ok....heart doc would have my a$$ if I took caffeine pills...would make my heart skip even more than it does now...also I am allergic to it....besides I like breathing...

I have trouble getting rid of things to..since I have so may cats and jiggers and other things I have put a halt on collecting them..I have seen some nice pieces but have used self control and told myself no I do not have the room at this time..not an easy thing to do....

I see. @.@

I don't liek to get rid of things, but I don't necessarily need to get new things, thankfully.

yeppers I do...

it is hard for me to get rid of things...I do see things I like and have to fight with myself and not get them..I think it kinda runs in the family...Dio is a lot worse than me..I am working with her about not buying when you really don't need it....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Darn.

Stuff you can take?

Oh, I got confused, lol

I see. @.@

yeppers I do...

it is hard for me to get rid of things...I do see things I like and have to fight with myself and not get them..I think it kinda runs in the family...Dio is a lot worse than me..I am working with her about not buying when you really don't need it....

Not having any money helps with my hoarding compulsion. .___.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I got confused, lol

I see. @.@

yeppers I do...

my money is not easy to get to so that helps a bunch..makes it so I have time to think about what I am going to spend it on..which is really good if it were easy to get to it would be easy to spend..it is not much so I would like to hold on to it for as long as possible..I have gotten kinda stingy lately..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:16 pm
Kay9214

well as long as you're okay  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:18 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^
Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I got confused, lol

I see. @.@

yeppers I do...

my money is not easy to get to so that helps a bunch..makes it so I have time to think about what I am going to spend it on..which is really good if it were easy to get to it would be easy to spend..it is not much so I would like to hold on to it for as long as possible..I have gotten kinda stingy lately..

Lol, makes sense.

I don't think I'd spend much money even if I had all the money I could ever want. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^
Lol

you're welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:24 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^
Lol

you're welcome.

So... Anything interesting going on?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. @.@

yeppers I do...

Lol, makes sense.

I don't think I'd spend much money even if I had all the money I could ever want. o.o

I think I would be the same....cause when we didn't have much is when I became so stingy and it is something I do not think I can change now...which I think is a good thing cause there was a time when I would spend without really thinking about it...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. @.@

yeppers I do...

Lol, makes sense.

I think I would be the same....cause when we didn't have much is when I became so stingy and it is something I do not think I can change now...which I think is a good thing cause there was a time when I would spend without really thinking about it...

Plus, I'm easy to do for. I don't need much, and I don't want much more.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol, makes sense.

Plus, I'm easy to do for. I don't need much, and I don't want much more.

that sounds good...that should make someone happy one day...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:43 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^
Lol

you're welcome.

transportation issues and final exams. that's about it XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:46 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Thanks! ^__^
Lol

you're welcome.

transportation issues and final exams. that's about it XD

Oh dear. D:
That's not good. >.<

How's your leg?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games