Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:18 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
turns into ragnos "oh please help me...hehehehe...you are all fools"

Glaring at Valak. "You... evil... b*****d..."

"yes i am....and ragnos will stay in me forever" he doges the attack

hugo comes up behind him and starts to bit him in the neck trying to slit his throuht
running toward him pulls out her sword "This will be fun" smerks  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

hugo comes up behind him and starts to bit him in the neck trying to slit his throuht

he throws him into the ground and said "i will free ragnos...if you can beat me at a fiddle"
kenji catches ragnose as he turns human the sun just then coming up his kimono ripped to pieces
what is it with you and musical instruments  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:20 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he throws him into the ground and said "i will free ragnos...if you can beat me at a fiddle"
kenji catches ragnose as he turns human the sun just then coming up his kimono ripped to pieces

he starts playing the fiddle and demons and monsters start coming from the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:22 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

he starts playing the fiddle and demons and monsters start coming from the ground
as demons come she stop "oh great" she begins to kill them with her sword "this is getting me nowhere"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:24 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

kenji pulls out the blade ragnos had given him and swings it at valaks hand aiming for the fiddle  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:24 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

Looks at him. "Two can play that game.." puts her hands together and starts chanting in a forbidden launguage. The Undead begging to ries from the ground, fighting against the monsters that he summons. "A little something I learned from the scroll..."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:25 pm
he stops playing and said "now who plays guitar or the fiddle?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:25 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

Lance smirks suddenly, "I wonder where I've seen this before". He glares at Valak as he plays the completely ripped off song.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:27 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

Lance smirks suddenly, "I wonder where I've seen this before". He glares at Valak as he plays the completely ripped off song.

marka stabs his back  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:29 pm
Her undead army taking care of all of the demons in the area. "This should do the trick..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

marka stabs his back

kenji throws a poison knife at markas head as he swings ragnoses blade at valak  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:30 pm
valak attacks kenji  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

marka stabs his back

"He wasn't expecting Marka to show up at all". The blade cuts into him as he yelps in pain. Lance trys to cover the wound with his claw but is only able to reach the back of his arm. He turns around looking at Marka, "you, Ragnos and Valak all will be destroyed there isn't going to be any of this one takes over the other buisness anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Stops chanting and looks around to see if there are more demons to kill.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:35 pm
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
LanceCalvis
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

marka stabs his back

"He wasn't expecting Marka to show up at all". The blade cuts into him as he yelps in pain. Lance trys to cover the wound with his claw but is only able to reach the back of his arm. He turns around looking at Marka, "you, Ragnos and Valak all will be destroyed there isn't going to be any of this one takes over the other buisness anymore.

marka ran away  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games