Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4938 4939 4940 4941 4942 4943 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:36 pm

*hugs back* I am pretty emotional sweatdrop Hey, I think it's better to show your emotions than to suppress them outright
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:37 pm

Af Mas
*hugs back* I am pretty emotional sweatdrop Hey, I think it's better to show your emotions than to suppress them outright

Yeah, it can be better than bottling it up inside.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:40 pm

Not being afraid to cry is a sign of stability and maturity. No one should be ashamed of crying if they're sad, or happy in those cases. It's GOOD to cry, it's therapeutic. Just wish I knew why I was crying from that song sad
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:40 pm

*flies in and out and in and out... finally lands on the ceiling* Hello everyone

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:43 pm

Af Mas
Not being afraid to cry is a sign of stability and maturity. No one should be ashamed of crying if they're sad, or happy in those cases. It's GOOD to cry, it's therapeutic. Just wish I knew why I was crying from that song sad
I use to cry a lot more. Can't seem to wake up enough to do it in the last couple of years though. T.T
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:43 pm

Krissim Klaw
*flies in and out and in and out... finally lands on the ceiling* Hello everyone

Heya Krissim. You know, you said something last week I found strangely uplifting

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:44 pm

I'm not necessarily afraid to cry or anything, I just can't most of the time. Something would have to affect me a whole hell of alot to make me cry.

Yo Kriss.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Heya Krissim. You know, you said something last week I found strangely uplifting
WOOT I have said something uplifting *crosses it off of her extremely large to do list* What was the phrase, I could use some upliftingness myself.

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:50 pm

Eddily
I'm not necessarily afraid to cry or anything, I just can't most of the time. Something would have to affect me a whole hell of alot to make me cry.

Yo Kriss.
You mean like when the ant dies in Honey I Srunk the kids? That one always gets me. crying
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:50 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

WOOT I have said something uplifting *crosses it off of her extremely large to do list* What was the phrase, I could use some upliftingness myself.

Well...

Krissim Klaw
May we never lose our sparkles 4laugh

That was it 3nodding

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:51 pm

Woot, pinklink on fuzzy's. cool
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:52 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily

Yo Kriss.
You mean like when the ant dies in Honey I Srunk the kids? That one always gets me. crying
xp

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:54 pm

O.o oooooooooooo the sparkle speech I started with Sura. Tis amazing what a fully grown man with pink sparkles can do for inspiration. Got to love Full Metal Alchemist for that one.

It is really an interesting outlook though. I mean if you loose your sparkles than your not living anymore, your just surviving.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:56 pm

Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily

Yo Kriss.
xp
Have you no soul? That is such a sad scene. *runs off to snuggle a random ant*

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:58 pm

Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw
Eddily

Yo Kriss.
xp
Have you no soul? That is such a sad scene. *runs off to snuggle a random ant*

Yeah I know, that was kinda sad.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4938 4939 4940 4941 4942 4943 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games