Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:58 pm
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
........(thinks) Leon hates me........*climbs in a random tree and lies on tree's branch*......
Leon Hears the thought and comes up to Rez and says,"I loved Yuki Rez. now shes gone."

*looks down* Well i didnt mean to take her,she just started loving me for some reason even though i didnt do anything,i was juts being my own weird self......does she like weird people

"Rez, i don't want to be mad at you anymore....just because of that" He says, He whispers to Rez "i think i found someone anyway." he looks over to Mitsuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:59 pm
*grabs a raquet* does anyone want to play tennis? *smiles*  

LoveHina99

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am
*Glares* You seem to forget you children arent the only ones that lost the only thing that mattered to them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am
*surprised but hugs leon back, crying harder than ever before*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:01 am
Misuzu0614
*surprised but hugs leon back, crying harder than ever before*

He holds Mitsuki."I'm sorry." He crys softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:01 am
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
........(thinks) Leon hates me........*climbs in a random tree and lies on tree's branch*......
Leon Hears the thought and comes up to Rez and says,"I loved Yuki Rez. now shes gone."

*looks down* Well i didnt mean to take her,she just started loving me for some reason even though i didnt do anything,i was juts being my own weird self......does she like weird people

"Rez, i don't want to be mad at you anymore....just because of that" He says, He whispers to Rez "i think i found someone anyway." he looks over to Mitsuki.

*looks over at Miyuki*.......*shows thumbs up and transfers in your mind* Good choice,i mean she is cute......maybe you should ask her out wink wink 3nodding  

Flippy flusters Flaky

S u s h i P a n t i e

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 am
xeno:hehe im just kinda okie and u *smiling**looks around*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 am
busos_gurl
*Glares* You seem to forget you children arent the only ones that lost the only thing that mattered to them

"Blair, we didn't forget about you." he says sadly.  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:03 am
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

*looks over at Miyuki*.......*shows thumbs up and transfers in your mind* Good choice,i mean she is cute......maybe you should ask her out wink wink 3nodding

He smiles at Rez. "As long as you don't take her. just kidding Rez."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 am
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

.......*sits in corner with darkness around Rez*.......  

Flippy flusters Flaky

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 am
awww poor Rez *frowns* why are you so mean to him?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 am
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex
MickeyTenshi
ODST Rex

.......*sits in corner with darkness around Rez*.......

Turns into a wolf."well." he says in a wierd tone.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 am
*turns to blair while holding tightly to leon* i know. the 3 of us lost something precious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 am
LoveHina99
awww poor Rez *frowns* why are you so mean to him?

"Me?" Leon is still in wolf form. "what did i do?"  

MickeyTenshi

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:08 am
nevermind  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games