Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:52 am
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
I wonder, should I save up about $130, and get the combo of Legend of Zelda for GBA SP, and a GBA SP Nintendo edtion, or deal with the fact I can't go to far without dieing, on Legend of Zelda,w ithout it glitching and destorying all my data?

i dunno, I'm not a nintendo person srry razz

oh well, donna matter any who, cause I'll do both eventualy ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:57 am
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
I wonder, should I save up about $130, and get the combo of Legend of Zelda for GBA SP, and a GBA SP Nintendo edtion, or deal with the fact I can't go to far without dieing, on Legend of Zelda,w ithout it glitching and destorying all my data?

lol  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:50 am
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

lol

yep, just for Metroid, Zelda, and maybe Mario. I'd get the new Nintendo system befor I get any other.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:57 am
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

lol

yep, just for Metroid, Zelda, and maybe Mario. I'd get the new Nintendo system befor I get any other.

I'll stick with Fable Halo 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos theory, besides I'll mooch off my friend if I wanna play the new zelda and metroid prime when they come out xd

well I'm off to bed, cya sura  

Vashyyk

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:29 am
Morning. In the "I'm a bored ferret who got a new PC this last weekend" category, I decided to play some Modded Morrowind, since there's only two anthro races in the game, and so now I get to play as a Moogle. biggrin See?

User Image

Its frickin' cool. smile Its a great mod from the artist over at Mac Hall comics. I just had to adjust the size a small bit and fix one small error that was in the mod to use it. biggrin Anyways, I'm gunna head out for a bit. Just wanted to share.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:00 am
Aw coolies, a fellow Morrowind player :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:03 am
* pounces and laughs * well i know one thing the book call wolf at our door is a damned good book i will tell you that much i layed awake all night reading it just for the hell of it and it was awsome thought now i can rememebr half of what i read in it .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:06 am
Alright, everyone back me up here.
I'm no long allowered to use any of my Gaia G. I must be strong, and try not to blow money on changing my hair and pants every week. blaugh

So anyone around this lovely morning?
*curls up in a little ball*  

KuroTheFox

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:07 am
KuroTheFox
Alright, everyone back me up here.
I'm no long allowered to use any of my Gaia G. I must be strong, and try not to blow money on changing my hair and pants every week. blaugh

So anyone around this lovely morning?
*curls up in a little ball*

I'm here! *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:09 am
DoomNeko
I'm here! *waves*

*uncurls, head peaks out*

Hello d'ere *tailwaves* how are you this morning? 3nodding  

KuroTheFox

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:12 am
KuroTheFox
DoomNeko
I'm here! *waves*

*uncurls, head peaks out*

Hello d'ere *tailwaves* how are you this morning? 3nodding

Discovered a new webcomic so I'm reading the whole thing. Doing pretty good me'self :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:13 am
DoomNeko
Discovered a new webcomic so I'm reading the whole thing. Doing pretty good me'self :3

oh? which webcomic would that be?

KuroTheFox

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:13 am
* howls * i am here  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:15 am
DoomNeko
Aw coolies, a fellow Morrowind player :3

Yeah. Now that I have a new PC that can run the game smoothly and its all stable, I'm finally getting to try out this Mog Mod. I tried doing a few things with the TES Construction Set last night, and it seems sort of ok to use, now that I've figured out what I have to do to do something.

That, and I like my Mog. The wings move out and in when your just relaxing, which is a cool sight to see. And the walking animation isn't stupid like the Kajahtii and Lizardguys. That disappointed me that the cat people walked so wierdly because they were my fav race in Daggerfall.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:17 am
KuroTheFox
DoomNeko

oh? which webcomic would that be?

Well lately I've come across these three :

WTF (an Everquest webcomic)
http://69.57.151.222/archive.html?165?#165

Carpe Diem
http://www.carpediemcomic.com/index.php?Strip=31

and Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
(don't let the name fool you thouhg, it's chock full of other characters, like Zim and Gir, along with Courage, Samurai Jack, Dexter and others :3)
http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=32

Had a good bunch o' laughs reading those :3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games