Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm
"You guys are all idiots, you know that?" Sub said as he stepped out of the kitchen, an apple-sized Leppa Berry in hand, and Nevermore perched on his head. "I swear, all the innuendos coming out of this room you would think we were running a comedy club for thirteen year olds...or something." He shrugged, taking a bite out of his Leppa Berry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Ms Edyn
"You should probably be careful what you say around certain people," Night said, keeping her voice dangerously calm, "I'm not known for showing mercy to those who piss me off."

She turned towards RC and gave him a small smile, "Maybe in a bit. Having way too much fun in here."

"Something wrong?" Eve asked, moving to lean over the back of Ship's chair, having once again moved Art safely to the cushion of the couch she had been sitting on.

RC smiles and nods as he lets out another puff of smoke. He could wait, it had been awhile since they had sat down to a good drink.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm
"I take offense to that Sub." Tsuki joked as the 13 year old entered the HQ. Taking a seat on a rolling chair, he started to do circles while looking at the roof. "Whoa." he said, having gotten very dizzy very quickly. His Charmander stood by the chair figuring his trainer was pretty bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm
"Feeling left out, V?" Night asked as the boy left the room before turning her unsmiling face back towards her current annoyance, "Until you've lived the life I have, don't even try to claim you had it rough."

Deciding it best to ignore any further quips from Reno, Night turned her attention back towards RC, "So, how about those drinks?"

"Don't feel so bad, Ship," Eve said, giving the boy's head a little pat, "You'll get used to the way things are around here. I'll admit, it was a little different when I first joined as well, but after a while you start joining in on the childish fun they tend to have."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm
"Left out? Pssh, no, I just hold myself up to a higher standard is all..." He said to Night, raising his nose in the air in the most intentional and snooty fashion possible, he was just playing around of course. "Oh, that's right, you are thirteen...well then, uh...want a Leppa Berry?" He said, holding out his half eaten Leppa Berry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm
"I've..." Ship's ears perked without realizing it. This, too, was an odd gesture. "I've not let myself go like that often at all. I'm used to being my own support, yes? But it's been easier since Sub accosted me and gave me a place here. I'm not sure what to think about being his foxy bonus, though."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm
Trigramatic
"I've..." Ship's ears perked without realizing it. This, too, was an odd gesture. "I've not let myself go like that often at all. I'm used to being my own support, yes? But it's been easier since Sub accosted me and gave me a place here. I'm not sure what to think about being his foxy bonus, though."
"Foxy bonus!" Sub shouted as he ran up to Ship from behind, throwing an arm around his shoulder. "That's right! And don't forget it, you'll always be my little bonus!" He said, pinching Ship's right cheek. "Adorable little Dark type isn't he?" He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 pm
Trigramatic
"It's...just a little difficult," Ship answered, and craned his head up to watch her. "To think about. All of you. You are like a family. It's not something I'm used to."
"It is a mild adjust. Myself, I was used to a sort of family life before I ended up here, to say nothing of Aden or Ceramew." Sol spoke up. "Suffice to say it's a reason why I have the stance I do with the team. Contrary to what it may seem like, I do know how to let my hair down... As for the bonus thing, you get used to it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm
"I've never seen you do that," Night said, tilting her head slightly at Sol, "Didn't even realize you had any hair to let down."

"Yes he is," Eve said with a small laugh, "Don't think we have anything quite like you back in Hyda. Which is probably why your little shape-shifting trick shocked me the way it did."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Ship flinched and his ears pinned with Sub's show of affection. He grabbed at Sub's wrist. "Please to not be doing that, Sub? I'm hardly adorable. Sol, Eve, tell him diff-"

Eve's agreement did not help his plight, and he thus took Ceramew's place as most embarrassed creature in the room.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:35 pm
Tsuki took the berry and split it in half for his Charamder. "Watch out or I just might send out my vicious Charmander on you." he said as he wave his finger at him and took a bite out of a 1/4 the original berry. Charky did the same but with a nibble. Then, he pretty much inhaled it. Tsuki chuckled as he handed te rest of the half eaten berry to the lizard who inhaled that part too.

"Daaaaaang." he said, patting Charky's back. The lizard burped fire then faced his trainer. "Ok, that was kind of awesome." he commented, careful to never pat his back again. Ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm
Reno was unsure how to respond to all this. He was content to watch the madness unfold and chuckle to himself.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm
Ms Edyn
"I've never seen you do that," Night said, tilting her head slightly at Sol, "Didn't even realize you had any hair to let down."

"Yes he is," Eve said with a small laugh, "Don't think we have anything quite like you back in Hyda. Which is probably why your little shape-shifting trick shocked me the way it did."
"Oh, I do. It just doesn't look like much, nor is it any different than when it's up." Sol quipped. "And really, Ship, if Ceramew hadn't left on account of being so flustered, she'd have called you cute."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm
Trigramatic
Ship flinched and his ears pinned with Sub's show of affection. He grabbed at Sub's wrist. "Please to not be doing that, Sub? I'm hardly adorable. Sol, Eve, tell him diff-"

Eve's agreement did not help his plight, and he thus took Ceramew's place as most embarrassed creature in the room.

Telia made her way into the room, coming from the training room after a training session with her trainer and her allied Pokemon. She went on to cut through the main room to the kitchen to see if there was something that she could scavenge up, but only to stop and see...cuteness...

"Voir..." The Gardevoir spoke, approaching Ship.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm
"See?" Eve asked, ruffling Ship's fur a bit, "Everyone thinks you're cute, so it must be true."

Night, meanwhile, chose that point to escape to the kitchen, herself. She really needed a drink.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games