Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir grinned as he saw the surprise on Loki’s face, but the lack of concentration had the color fading from his nails. He was still far too young to have enough magic to maintain such transformations and changes for long. “I couldn’t do it on both hands though…just one at a time.” He said slowly, sounding a little disappointed and saddened by the fact that he could only manage such a small thing. Steve smiled as he looked over from his spot. “It’s still impressive, you didn’t have to get someone to paint your nails for you.” He assured lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:53 pm
MDaylus

"You'll build your magic and learn to expand and maintain it." Loki promised his son when the boy sounded disappointed. When Steve chimed in to reassure Fenrir Loki nodded. "come now let's eat." Loki prompted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a small pout, but turned to his plate all the same. Picking up one skewer, he deposited it on Loki’s plate. “I know you like the vegetables on that one.” He explained simply, before turning back to his own food again, picking at the skewer that still sat in front of him. Thor laughed loudly as he watched, finally grinning at Loki. “He is much like you were brother.” He said brightly, clearly remembering an impatient young Loki trying to impress Frigga.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:08 am
MDaylus

Loki merely smiled knowingly as Fenrir pouted. "Thank you my son." the god thanked as Fenrir deposited food onto his plate. He moved to pick up and dismantle the skewer to eat the parts when Thor laughed. "He is my son but yes he is much like me in this way with wanting his magic to work quickly. But I seem to recall you did the same thing merely with sharp weapons. Yours however ended in more injuries." Loki teased his brother.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Thor grinned as Loki teased him back, not seeming to mind his laughter at the moment. “I can’t argue with that.” He agreed, giving a small shrug. Until he’d hit his growth spurts as a teenager, he’d been trained in swords and spears, his height and size later on making the blunt weapons more dangerous in his hands. “But even if mine ended in some injuries, yours ended up in much more chaos for the palace and the servants. If I recall, your practice often turned into pranks. Thought the tutors would chase you right out of the city once or twice.” He replied, waving a skewer at Loki as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Thor said that he couldn't argue with such things. He knew that the blond god would more than likely turn it back on him but the banter was fun and distracting. Sure enough Thor did not disappoint in his return calling Loki out for the pranks and chaos he had often incited. "And who was it that often goaded me into testing such magics on the servants?" Loki questioned. Its true he had done it to his tutors on his own when his mother had found someone other than herself to teach him some magic. Of course his other tutors didn't escape his mischief either. "They could never find me once I learned to shift my appearance." Loki replied to the tutors chasing him out of the city.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Thor chuckled and shook his head. “I goaded you at times, but there were plenty of times you were up to your own mischief.” He pointed out, pulling a piece of meat from his skewer to eat. The mention of Loki learning to shift forms had Thor grinning again. “True….You escaped your punishments like that more times than I can count. But didn’t you get stuck in other forms a few times. I recall you wandering into the palace in the guise of a merchant or something and causing quite a stir with the guards until mother came.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:34 am
MDaylus

Thor's admittance to having goaded him had Loki grinning more. He shrugged when the blond mentioned him getting up to his own mischief. "Perhaps I did." he conceeded. At the mention of being stuck in other forms Loki blanched a bit. "Once or twice perhaps I was still figuring it out. And to be fair I had sort of shifted back. Some of my features we're mine just not all." Loki chuckled at the memories of his mother having to save him from the guards when they hadn't believed him and he hadn't quite gotten shifting under pressure down.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Thor laughed at Loki’s words. “You looked rather strange.” He offered up. Fenrir looked between the princes as he ate, listening to the banter with some fascination. Hearing that Loki had been stuck in another form had him giggling to himself, legs swinging in the air as he imagined his mother, half changed and unable to shift his appearance. Loki had always seemed so powerful and put together with his abilities, imagining him in such a situation was rather funny. “I don’t think the guards knew what to do with any stranger at the gate for months afterwards. They always wondered if it was you messing with them”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Thor said he had looked strange. It was true Loki hadn't been sure what to make of his own appearance when he had seen it. Hearing his son giggle Loki smiled mischievously at him with a bit of commodary in his smile to let his son know that yes he too had gone through awkward stages. "They tried to make more guards follow me around for the first two weeks to keep better tabs on me. They learned not to do that when they became the target of my pranks when my irritation set in about them." Loki smirked. The only one to ever keep up with him anyway had been Skadi.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Thor nodded then, finishing his first skewer and reaching for another. “I remember that. Made my training lighter for a few weeks with all the guards that had to keep being swapped out to keep an eye on you.” He said lightly. Fenrir looked up to Loki with something close to fascination. “What did you do to them?” he asked quietly, hoping to hear more about the trouble Loki had gotten up to when he was young.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:52 pm
MDaylus

"I am glad you profitted from my mishaps and the guards want to keep an eye on me." Loki stated sticking his tongue out at Thor. Looking to his son when the boy questioned what he had done to the guards he smiled. "This and that, most smaller pranks like changing their appearances in some way. Some odor pranks, some that cause them a sharp sting if they really bothered me. Nothing that would truly hurt them just enough to let them know my displeasure about their following me." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir grinned at the list of pranks, bouncing in his seat slightly. “Did you figure out how to do all of that yourself?” he asked quickly. Clint groaned slightly from where he sat further down the table. “HE’s going to turn into a perfect little imp.” He warned. “When he does, it’ll be your fault.” He added, shaking a finger at Loki before Natasha elbowed him in the ribs, causing a yelp and grumble from the archer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:22 am
MDaylus

"Most of them seeing as I don't think your grandmother would have taught me them if she knew what I had planned to use them for. Some of the more simple spells could easily be found in the books I had access to." Loki explained when his son questioned if he had learned all the pranks himself. Hearing Clint groan from where he sat Loki raised an eyebrow at the Archer. Even more so with Clint's words. "My fault?" Loki questioned innocently. "How can that be when I have no magic to spare I couldn't begin to show him the magics I used." Loki continued in his innocent tone. If course that didn't mean he didn't have normal pranks that he could teach Fenrir to pull on the Archer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Clint narrowed his eyes slightly at the innocent act from Loki. “As if you need magic to cause chaos.” he responded simply. Fenrir studied the archer carefully as he pushed some of his food around on his plate. “You prank people too you know.” He pointed out slowly, head tilting, the movement an odd mix of innocent curiosity and mischievous planning. Clint blinked at the boy before shaking his head. “See? He’s already got ideas in his head.” He muttered, Thor laughing at the archer’s paranoia, and the similarity Fenrir had to Loki. Thor had seen that exact look on far too many occasions.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games