Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:22 am
well i knmow one thing i am not a nut case and has any one here read white fang its a really great book  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:27 am
DoomNeko
KuroTheFox
DoomNeko
Discovered a new webcomic so I'm reading the whole thing. Doing pretty good me'self :3

oh? which webcomic would that be?

Well lately I've come across these three :

WTF (an Everquest webcomic)
http://69.57.151.222/archive.html?165?#165

Carpe Diem
http://www.carpediemcomic.com/index.php?Strip=31

and Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
(don't let the name fool you thouhg, it's chock full of other characters, like Zim and Gir, along with Courage, Samurai Jack, Dexter and others :3)
http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=32

Had a good bunch o' laughs reading those :3

Woo! Carpe Diem rocks. smile Its spiffy. As I said in another thread, I actually got to cameo in the comic. 3nodding I also own Carpe Diem comic #1, autographed by the writer and artist as well. biggrin *insert happy ferret dance here*

WTF and PPGD are cool comics as well. smile Dook!  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:30 am
Salen-Stormwing
Yeah. Now that I have a new PC that can run the game smoothly and its all stable, I'm finally getting to try out this Mog Mod. I tried doing a few things with the TES Construction Set last night, and it seems sort of ok to use, now that I've figured out what I have to do to do something.

That, and I like my Mog. The wings move out and in when your just relaxing, which is a cool sight to see. And the walking animation isn't stupid like the Kajahtii and Lizardguys. That disappointed me that the cat people walked so wierdly because they were my fav race in Daggerfall.

Hehe, albeit the game doesn't run all that smoothly on my comp, I still played it 'till I fell asleep on my keyboard :3
As for the Khajiit and Argonian walk animations, well it didn't bother me half as much as the cliffracers XD
Here's me in-game :
User Image
Anyhow, if you need any help with the Construction Set, you can always PM me, I've got some experience in the matter. I think I still have the screenies from the two mods I worked on in my photobucket Gallery... :3
Yep, still do. If you wanna check it out, head over to DoomNeko's Album and enter "visitor" when prompted for a password. I've got folders with mod screenshots, including the floating castle of Wolfister the crazy sorcerer and the continent of Ggardoliad I was making with a friend :3
Sadly both got erased due to a hard drive failure, but sometime soon I'll probably gte back to work on a little something for Morrowind. Probably give another try to making "Morrowind Evil : Outbreak". :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:33 am
Salen-Stormwing
DoomNeko

Well lately I've come across these three :

WTF (an Everquest webcomic)
http://69.57.151.222/archive.html?165?#165

Carpe Diem
http://www.carpediemcomic.com/index.php?Strip=31

and Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
(don't let the name fool you thouhg, it's chock full of other characters, like Zim and Gir, along with Courage, Samurai Jack, Dexter and others :3)
http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=32

Had a good bunch o' laughs reading those :3

Woo! Carpe Diem rocks. smile Its spiffy. As I said in another thread, I actually got to cameo in the comic. 3nodding I also own Carpe Diem comic #1, autographed by the writer and artist as well. biggrin *insert happy ferret dance here*

WTF and PPGD are cool comics as well. smile Dook!

Well it's through your post on the "pics of your fursona" thread that I got to Carpe Diem, 3nodding
Pretty cool, I've reading it right now :3
Still haven't spotted you yet, but I'll find ya sooner or later xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:39 am
* looks at his last post and wounders if he should make a poll about it on thw white fang book thing *  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:44 am
DoomNeko

Hehe, albeit the game doesn't run all that smoothly on my comp, I still played it 'till I fell asleep on my keyboard :3
As for the Khajiit and Argonian walk animations, well it didn't bother me half as much as the cliffracers XD
Here's me in-game :
User Image
Anyhow, if you need any help with the Construction Set, you can always PM me, I've got some experience in the matter. I think I still have the screenies from the two mods I worked on in my photobucket Gallery... :3
Yep, still do. If you wanna check it out, head over to DoomNeko's Album and enter "visitor" when prompted for a password. I've got folders with mod screenshots, including the floating castle of Wolfister the crazy sorcerer and the continent of Ggardoliad I was making with a friend :3
Sadly both got erased due to a hard drive failure, but sometime soon I'll probably gte back to work on a little something for Morrowind. Probably give another try to making "Morrowind Evil : Outbreak". :3

Nice character. smile And I agree, the walking maybe bad, but its not as bad as having to play a human or elf or something else thats not furry. wink

And thats sad to hear your system thing crashed on you, but right now, I'm doing ok with the TES. I'm just doing small things really. Not any building/room construction. Just adding stuff to existing environments. I might try making my own little home, but right now I have the house of the guy I slaughtered for a key to use, so I don't mind. smile I need some better clothes though.

And as for me in the comic, the pics of my character, you might not realize it but I link DIRECTLY to the comic that had me in it. Of course I was in the background, but hey, how many cameos do folks get to be carried away in the background by a main character? Heh. Redkam, the artist for Carpe Diem, made me look much more buff than I usually look. Not that I mind.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:52 am
Salen-Stormwing
Nice character. smile And I agree, the walking maybe bad, but its not as bad as having to play a human or elf or something else thats not furry. wink

And thats sad to hear your system thing crashed on you, but right now, I'm doing ok with the TES. I'm just doing small things really. Not any building/room construction. Just adding stuff to existing environments. I might try making my own little home, but right now I have the house of the guy I slaughtered for a key to use, so I don't mind. smile I need some better clothes though.

And as for me in the comic, the pics of my character, you might not realize it but I link DIRECTLY to the comic that had me in it. Of course I was in the background, but hey, how many cameos do folks get to be carried away in the background by a main character? Heh. Redkam, the artist for Carpe Diem, made me look much more buff than I usually look. Not that I mind.

When I got to the comic I just hit "first" and read the whole thing like I always do XD
Anyhow, I saw you in the background :3

As for modding, well I guess most people start small. The first time my friend tried he wanted to make a new continent and was goign storyline crazy, so I helped him out before he blew a fuse or somesuch xd
As for the hard drive failure, it's no biggie. Happened a few times this year, but at least I got around to fixing it quickly. The msot valuable stuff I had was my art and I had back-ups on the net :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:36 am
DoomNeko
When I got to the comic I just hit "first" and read the whole thing like I always do XD
Anyhow, I saw you in the background :3

As for modding, well I guess most people start small. The first time my friend tried he wanted to make a new continent and was goign storyline crazy, so I helped him out before he blew a fuse or somesuch xd
As for the hard drive failure, it's no biggie. Happened a few times this year, but at least I got around to fixing it quickly. The msot valuable stuff I had was my art and I had back-ups on the net :3

Ah. Thats cool. I do the same thing usually. And thanks. Its a spiffy comic. A very good read. I can't wait for more.

And yeah, modding is gunna just start small, and work my way up. I figured it would be easier if I didn't go insane to start. Just test things out, and make sure it works. I was really unsure those items I test-placed in Caledor would actually appear. Later on I might make my own house, but for now I'll just stick with the Break into someone's house who isn't home and steal and sleep there. smile It works well enough anyways. Oh well, no hurries I suppose. Home building can wait though.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:42 am
~wanders in~ good mornin. ~pokes at her cheeks~ i am now, a chipmunk^^ ~grinz~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:43 am
Man, do I feel stupid. I got up today, went about my stuff, planning to leave at 9 for my 9:30 class. what do I do? I go check my schedual and when does the @#$&#xin;g class start? 9 am. ARGH. Now I've gotta make it up.

I hate going back to school  

Jalen_Drakaan

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:45 am
Jalen_Drakaan
Man, do I feel stupid. I got up today, went about my stuff, planning to leave at 9 for my 9:30 class. what do I do? I go check my schedual and when does the @#$&#xin;g class start? 9 am. ARGH. Now I've gotta make it up.

eeps ~runs and hides, jumps behind people and peeks out from behind~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:55 am
Jalen_Drakaan

Oi, that's harsh x_x
*pats him in the back*
Ah well, everyone makes a mistake every once in a while, so don't work yourself up too much about it.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:56 am
DoomNeko
Jalen_Drakaan

Oi, that's harsh x_x
*pats him in the back*
Ah well, everyone makes a mistake every once in a while, so don't work yourself up too much about it.

~comes back out and hugz Jalen~ what he said^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:23 am
~yawnz and curls up and a cussion~  

Zanzarus

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:24 am
* pounces her and laughs evily *  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games