Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 pm
I want a water gun or NERF style dart gun that didn't require pumping or some crap.

Like, a NERF revolver, multiple shots without you having to c**k the stupid thing between each shot, or a water gun that you didn't have to pump a ton.

I've blown the Hell outta several cans, and I've spent a ton of ammo at the firing range already. I wanna just be able to stick a dart to, or soak random crap that I can keep using later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:13 pm
Darkened Angel
I want a water gun or NERF style dart gun that didn't require pumping or some crap.

Like, a NERF revolver, multiple shots without you having to c**k the stupid thing between each shot, or a water gun that you didn't have to pump a ton.

I've blown the Hell outta several cans, and I've spent a ton of ammo at the firing range already. I wanna just be able to stick a dart to, or soak random crap that I can keep using later.

I used to have this battery-powered water gun in the shape of a sub-machine gun, like with a banana clip that held water. Good range as long as the batters held out and I didn’t need to change them all that often. Had no leaks and as long as you depressed the trigger you could walk your fire onto whatever you wanted. .
My friend gave me a job in his Vampire the masquerade, I was to drive around and hunt down players that were cheating in his game. I used this style of water gun and was able to nail all of my targets, every night, with out fail.  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm
I'd wanna see like a strip paintball style game, using water guns.

Like, a bikini with a buckle-ish setup, and you're aiming for the targets on the bikinis of other girls. If you nail the target, it releases the thing and the bikini falls off. Hit the top and the bottom on a girl and she's out. Last one standing that isn't naked wins.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm
I... like that idea. heart  

Jaden_Ordo

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:11 pm
Darkened Angel

Like, a bikini with a buckle-ish setup, and you're aiming for the targets on the bikinis of other girls. If you nail the target, it releases the thing and the bikini falls off. Hit the top and the bottom on a girl and she's out. Last one standing that isn't naked wins.

Eatable underwear should dissolve with water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm
ninja  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 pm
Darkened Angel

My goodness, that's freaking awesome...

I can't wait to play.. I got the itch. I'm gonna buy paint and shoot in the woods lol. I'll get pictures of my ghillie suit soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm
Fausty, you paintball?  

Jaden_Ordo

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 pm
" I'll paint YOUR balls. " Hmm, doesn't sound like a retort at all. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm
Sounds very sexy  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 pm
Snoo-PINGAS.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 am
I cast Magic Missile. blaugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFB8izX2Uks  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am
Never wear a ghillie suit in a paintball match; There's always a jerk around who will plaster you like, twenty times and then you're stuck having to clean the suit off. replacing half a suit takes forever..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:49 am
I just wear layers of clothing  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 am
I wear just a ghillie head piece, cause it helps when I'm lying down, but Nelo is right, the whole suit is just too damn hard to clean and replace.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games