Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm
Digimon pull your strings... Damn... somehow, without knowing of the way your character worked, I have imitated you. My Myotismon has completely brainwashed Ehud,my character. Though Myotismon's objective is for the sins of all to be brought into light.... He is pretty evil.

The college I choose along with my Class rank and SAT scores granted me auto admission. I stopped stressing about college! Yay!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm

We can't have a main protagonist or main antogonist because it's a free RP for everyone to enjoy. You know, no restrictions or limitations for the role. It's only how well you develop your character and let others know....-Shrug-

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm
Indeed, Though i have a feeling some one, somewhere attempted to be a main Antagonist or protagonist. Personally I want to take a new aproach after reading Jonathan Swifts, "A Modest Proposal"
I may have been the only kid in my class that understood the satirical mood of the piece in my entire class, an assumption i can make only due to the subtle grunts and disturbed faces of my associates, But I must say I Enjoyed every minute of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Our character are quite opposite then! My own Myotismon refuses to sleep during the day and prefers to be on the light side. It's mainly Mephistomon and her associations with Barbamon that are attempting to pull Sheriti down under. Argomon is the same, but is assigned to only watch her from other Vaccine/Data threats that might take Sheriti away. Though it's pretty slow to actually have another person to rp with to get your own characters story in gear.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Now i'm debating whether I should take a nap before completing my English homework or not....none of the assignments are due until Friday in addition to Government on Monday.

Oh-maybe I should set up that sewing machine-oh no.....too much work to gather all of the supplies and get comfortable. I should leave that for Friday...

:/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm
That's pretty cool!
My character started on a path for justice, venturing to the digital world with his younger brother. After a good time in the digital world the two seperated and went to go fight for justice alone so they could reach more area's. Unfortunately, HIs little brother attempted to take on more than he could chew and tried shutting down a major crime syndicate led by a ruthless Astamon. He was successful in destroying the organization, but in retaliation, Astamon tracked him down. Ehud arrived just in time to try and save him, But Astamon proved to be too powerful, and used his special attack to shoot a bullet through Ehuds right arm, and into his younger brother, effectively killing the latter. As a parting gift, the younger brother gave ehud his own right arm, and also his digimon Patamon(which later tunrs into his Human spirit of darkness)
Later down the road, Ehud picks up an innocent looking Demidevimon which manages to corrupt the youth.

Kinda weird, but I like the story so far.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm
Id say, Work on them earlier because we both know that Unexpected Random Life Interruption Syndrome(URLIS) and Senioritus will both kick in soon. Then again, Laziness and naps have their perks as welll xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Maybe after a doodle. I'm the type of person who hates to take naps because I know I could be doing something during those minutes of sleep, then again I know my limits....or not.

Doodle it is!

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:04 pm
oh, I Like doodles, I didnt realize that was an option. Though personally i havent the patience or skill needed to be an artist...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm
. . . Hi Hi peoples~~  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Patience I can understand, but it actually helps me relax. I only do it as a hobby though since I don't take classes or anything. I just find it interesting how a little circle can turn into a complicated picture. Then again, I first decided to learn how to draw years ago when I began to write my own stories, but wanted to express them. Yes it was so dang frustrating to get a little bit right when I knew it was horrible, but practice improves your speed. Now, i'm not like my true art friends who can sketch a full body under five to ten minutes which would take me about thirty- naw I just take my time. I'm very patient. Plus I admit it is sweet to have the power to draw what you want, especially fanart.Take Digimon for example.- well it's about the only seriers that I draw.

@Komi: Hello~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

One thing I might not have too much patience is writting reponses to roleplays. I become intimidated because I still confuse the order of some words, have grammer mistakes if not fail to actually write what's important. That's why it takes me a goof hour to actually write...about a page- depending on the style, in addition to thinking of a good idea. In addition, I blame my slow typing skills- I need to improve that.

Im Windspirit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm
Fair enough, I have always been amused by things like traffic, Human social patterns, the way one person has an impact on another, and chain reactions, oh and themodynamics. Even if they are all inerconnected atleast almost connected...

I need a song about one person saying no to another because they just wanna have fun for a school english project if anyone knows a good one.

Hey Komi.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:22 pm
Im Windspirit

One thing I might not have too much patience is writting reponses to roleplays. I become intimidated because I still confuse the order of some words, have grammer mistakes if not fail to actually write what's important. That's why it takes me a goof hour to actually write...about a page- depending on the style, in addition to thinking of a good idea. In addition, I blame my slow typing skills- I need to improve that.
I would simply like to take everything she said, Put my own twist on the words to make it sound like i said it, then post it before she did... AKA. I feel the same way. The best way for me to express something it to improve a speech on the topic in an informal enough manner that i may explain each part as explanations are needed... then again, I'm a communications major, and my chosen profession requires me to speak a great deal, so this is not to be a surprise at all.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

One of my older teachers a years back even questioned me about my writing on one report. He concluded it might be due to the fact I was fluent in Spanish in which my mind is more comfortable saying one style when properly it's the other way around. I actually solved this for my English papers now- but actually took the time to make an outline, plot the points and then organize how the the subjects will flow in a certain order. For Rp's, you can't. Either that would be putting too much effort into something meant to be fore fun, in addition to having others write in short length (not declaring anything because I do the same too), or just not writing the 'point.' I think I am over-thinking this, but it's true. I guess it's the type of people you RP with.

I may write a lot in a sense that I could be speaking like this in real life- but that's not true. My 'audience' or the people I typically talk to speak casually, so of coarse in order to be more comfortable I do the same. Although one friend of mine speaks charmingly-similar to old English like using high vocabulary....an example, like speaking in Shakespeare manner. Now that- I can't comprehend so quickly without rereading it while he can just take in under one swoop. I need to take at least a brief moment to think of the words I want to say, but no. I'm not claiming or boasting anything. I believe you actually to speak very well through conversation, Zadoc.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games