Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:27 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
the soul of ragnos lands infront of them

kenji looks at the soul
hey ragnos
he says weakly still tired from the fight

"kenji.....you have to make a choice"

a..choice?

"ether i go back to heven and valak never comes back....or i stay and vallak comes back"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

kenji looks at the soul
hey ragnos

a..choice?

"ether i go back to heven and valak never comes back....or i stay and vallak comes back"

What, "he said in a somber tone". Why would we choose to save Valak after all he has done?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

kenji looks at the soul
hey ragnos

a..choice?

if valak came back it would be bad....but i choose you to live we can kill valak
we can end him some other time but angel would be devasteated if you were to leave and even more so if it were by my choice
ragnos join the ranks of the living once more  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:31 pm
Sighs and stands up, putting her clothes back on and sitting on a nearby chair. Rests her head back and looks up to the ceiling.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:32 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

kenji looks at the soul
hey ragnos

a..choice?

if valak came back it would be bad....but i choose you to live we can kill valak
we can end him some other time but angel would be devasteated if you were to leave and even more so if it were by my choice

me and valak are conected..if i die he dies....you have to kill me to kill him...i care for my friend...i will go  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

a..choice?

me and valak are conected..if i die he dies....you have to kill me to kill him...i care for my friend...i will go

no ragnos you living means to much to us
i cant allow you to give up so easely  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:34 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

kenji looks at the soul
hey ragnos

a..choice?

Lance opened his claw then balled it into a fist. He slashed at the air as a great deal of vengence showed in his voice. I can't beleive they are saving him, "Lance slashed at the air then turned to leave the group once again".  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:35 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

a..choice?

Lance opened his claw then balled it into a fist. He slashed at the air as a great deal of vengence showed in his voice. I can't beleive they are saving him, "Lance slashed at the air then turned to leave the group once again".
lance im not saving valak im saving ragnos  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:35 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

a..choice?

i cant risk my friends dieing  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:36 pm
Holds her head softly. "What's.... wrong with me....?  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

ragnos your not risking anything
i said i thought the group was invincible once well i think that it can be once more  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:40 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

a..choice?

Don't you see, they are one and the same. Valak can't be taken from this earth until Ragnos is dead. Do you honestly think there is any other way to get rid of them because only an act of god could seperate the two, or another sacrifice.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:41 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

ragnos your not risking anything
i said i thought the group was invincible once well i think that it can be once more

the world would be better without me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:43 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

Don't you see, they are one and the same. Valak can't be taken from this earth until Ragnos is dead. Do you honestly think there is any other way to get rid of them because only an act of god could seperate the two, or another sacrifice.

acts of gods can be controlled all it takes is the manipulation of events to fall in the right way
things are not black and white there is always variations to the outcome
i believe it can be changed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:46 pm
(hey wat did i miss?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games