Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:12 pm
*sigh* So...my sister wouldn't stop eavesdropping on my mom while she was on the phone. So, mom goes into the bathroom, and turns on the water so sister can't hear. Apperantly. Mom then forgets to turn off the water, which was full blast, in the sink which drains slow. Water leaked down from the bathroom, into the kitchen, and into the basement. What a mess...water went right into the spice cabinet. Merry Christmas.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:52 pm
Aside from the Wii I got earlier...I didn't get much else:

-$40 Gift Card to Kwik Trip (Gas station)
-A Lamp
-A lot of AA batteries
-Socks
-A shirt
-An electric Ice scraper
-New shoes
-Insoles for said shoes
-A small, fairy Ocarina from my brother
-An Evangelion artbook from my friend

And when I say that's all, that's all =/ I'll get a little more tomorrow from relatives, but it'll be two shirts I won't wear and $25 from my aunt Martha. I hate to sound negative about getting gifts, but I always get two shirts from my Aunt Kathy, and she has such awful taste >.<  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:35 pm
Merry Christmas everyone!

(Exhausted Mantis pant) Just got home from visiting relatives/friends all day. Also just finished opening gits, since we only got halfway through this morning. Anyways, it has been a very good Christmas for the most part. Lots of lovely gifts, and I was able to a lot of the relatives since they came down this Christmas.

Anyways, first off, Christmas started with getting an email back from the mantis person who sent me the poor dead baby. Apparantly they felt very, very bad about the order problem. Because of the holidays, they weren't at their usual house, and must have sent the wrong box to us. They also seemed very sad that the mantis died during the transport. Because of it, they want to send out the two mantises I was suppose to get, along with a bark mantis. A much rarer species on the U.S. pet trade, I was looking at the little guys before, and wante one, though didn't want to pay the price at the time. So I'm hopping things will work out with that, but I'm not getting to overally excited or anything. Keeping my guard up tilll I see how it all plays out.

As far as gifts, I'm a happy little mantis

Got an adorable mini princes hat/necklace/wand from the build a bear shop for my Angel spider, Spider (he has his own stocking in our house XD) O.o heres his pic in case your curious and haven't seen it before. He is in his Christmas outfit. >.> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/Spider.jpg

Got Hamsterz Life for DS
Kirby SqueakSquad for DS
Mario March of the Minis for DS
and Final Fantasy III for DS

got books 2-5 for the Manga Death Note

Got the Medium Screen popup Exo Terra Cage for my Mantises (Major Mantis Orgasim, which I'm sure NG can relate to since she was the one who told me about the awsome cage, many thanks by the way heart )

Mini heater for my dorm room, so me and my bugs don't freeze our arses off

A Wii with the Zelda game, yes, after many weeks of trying my dad finally managed to get a Wii this Saturday. @__@ I would have been fine with an I.O.U. to grab one when they will be much easier to get after Christmas, but my dad is just the type to go all out. Oh the irony with how much harder it was to get a Wii though which they were suppose to get a lot more off, while he managed to get like 4 Playstation 3's that nobody was suppose to be able to get. XD (He and my one cousin must have resold like over 12 of them for a profit in the last three weeks. @.@

Also got a bunch of other smaller nick nack gifts (Like a vibrating massager shapped in a large huggable sized frog <.< and lots of candy and junk food.

Also got some little things from the relatives along with some money, and an awsome bath, scrub, massager that I can't wait to try out.

Yep, it has been a pretty good Christmas. Only bad news has been about my grandma. Just found out she has been doing bad last night through today. She is hallucinating and very weak. We can only pray that she gets over this rough patch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:45 pm
*sigh* And it seems my grandma is going blind. And my aunt and uncle are getting a divorce.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:02 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Leeets seee...

Mom:
Anary
$75 for hottopic
$200 in two days with of Petco
Ugly PJs
2gig iPod nano

Family:
Some bath stuff. apparently I stink.
A wooden cobra that I'm alergic to.
$50 for Barns N' Noble
$25 for Petco
$25 Visa card
$50 Visa card
$50 in cash
Ken:
OHMYGOD
$100 Cash
$100 petco
$75 JoAnns
AND... MY COYOTE MANIQUINN!!!!! ohmygod.ohmygod. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE YEARS FOR THIS AND I FINEALY GOT IT. OH MY GOD. .:.hypervenilate.:. @_@
EXPECT TO SEE A LIFESIZED NG. <3

Robin's Famly:
Havent Unwrapped.

:< I wanted a Tori and a Possum...

~Snerks~ Sounds like a great Christmas so far. I wonder what I should give you.. ~Eyes carefully~ <3 And that "Tori" part will be fulfilled! AFTER CHRISTMAS!

Ahh, Gothy, sure. Do you like pink? I hate it. I've got a pair of pink and rainbowy pink and then black and then these funky slipper socks.. Gross, I tell you, but one fur's disgust is another's pride!

Oh. So, I didn't kill anyone today. But my grandma and I were talking, and I was all "I don't want to be like my mom or Tia >/" And she said we're all opinated and stubborn and willing to fight to the death for our opinion. And then we started talking about why I hate mom so bad. After a while, apparently my "Uma/Ooma" felt guilty. Apparently she was going to take me away from mom, aka, seize custody, but decided not to. She said if I should hate anyone, it should be her and not my mom because of that. It was sort of a silent trip after that. I can't imagine what my life would be like if my Uma had raised me. Honestly... I know I'd have turned out better, finished highschool and been in college by now. But my personality.. my likes.. dislikes.. friends? Sure, my life has been a bit rough, yanno, I won't say I've had it the worst, but I'm not on Cloud Nine everyday.. But.. ~Frowning~ If my Uma had raised me, I'd have never grown up with my eleven brat siblings, and never met my best friends. I know, I'd never have been molested in life and my bad boyfriends wouldn't have laid hands on me.. But.. Those events helped shape who I am. I'm sort of at a road block. I know my mom was a bad mom, we all do, and I know I was her first kid. She had no knowledge, no patience, no want to care for me properly. I want to keep hating her, just because the situation seems unfair, but smacked with this.. That my life Could have been better, that my Uma could have taken me away from my mom.. I can't say for sure that I would have wanted her to. Maybe I should just give up hating her and my whore little sister, and focus on my new life? I guess that's the wise thing to do, but when have I EVER been so smart? X3

By the way, Uma/Ooma = Grandma = my favorite relative in the world, blood relation wise. We have our spats, but she was my guardian angel growing up. When things got really rough with mom, Uma would sweep in and take me away. I always got the brunt of mom's rage 'cuz I was the oldest, and therefore the rolemodel and forever at fault for whatever my siblings did. Uma would always take me to her house and I'd end up spending a week or so there. Least till gradeschool started...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:29 pm
If anyone got socks for christmas i will be happy to trade them for s&h and atheir denomination of choise ....I didnt get socks this christmas....  

Gothyfox

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:23 am
Gothyfox
...I didnt get socks this christmas....

Neither did I, and thank God I didn't. Had I, it would've gone down something like this.

"Oh, you shouldn't have gotten me...........socks? You got me socks? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I HAVE A WHOLE ******** DRAWER FULL OF SOCKS! I DON'T NEED GODDAMN SOCKS!!! *spazzfit*"

Now UNDERWEAR on the other hand...... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:19 am
Krissim Klaw
Got the Medium Screen popup Exo Terra Cage for my Mantises (Major Mantis Orgasim, which I'm sure NG can relate to since she was the one who told me about the awsome cage, many thanks by the way heart )
.:.kicks whoever got it.:. damn it! I bought it for you on e-bay! .:.returns it.:. -_- Your welcome,by the way.  

UglyCoyoteNG

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:58 am
Gothyfox
If anyone got socks for christmas i will be happy to trade them for s&h and atheir denomination of choise ....I didnt get socks this christmas....
XD I got $65 in visa giftcards. I'll buy socks and trade you for cash?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:38 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
.:.kicks whoever got it.:. damn it! I bought it for you on e-bay! .:.returns it.:. -_- Your welcome,by the way.
Aww, that is so beyond sweet of you to have done. You didn't have to return it though, because a mantis whore like me can always use another awsome cage. No problem if you already have though. Just the fact you were thinking of me means so much. whee heart  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:25 am
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
Krissim Klaw
Aww, that is so beyond sweet of you to have done. You didn't have to return it though, because a mantis whore like me can always use another awsome cage. No problem if you already have though. Just the fact you were thinking of me means so much. whee heart
XP Ill get you somthing else. A gift card for some nice fake plants? Cause Queenie really likes hers. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:52 am
So what'd I get for Christmas? My PS2 breaking and a bunch of thongs from my b/f's sister -_-;. Plus some art pens from my mom, and one of those clickable eraser pen looking things  

Leyla Giselle

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:18 am
FogSage
Gothyfox
...I didnt get socks this christmas....

Neither did I, and thank God I didn't. Had I, it would've gone down something like this.

"Oh, you shouldn't have gotten me...........socks? You got me socks? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I HAVE A WHOLE ******** DRAWER FULL OF SOCKS! I DON'T NEED GODDAMN SOCKS!!! *spazzfit*"

Now UNDERWEAR on the other hand...... twisted

I need socks domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:15 pm
So one of my aunts had a problem with her right hand, it always shook. But her condition was so bad that sometimes that her hand would clamp into a fist and go in to spasming making her hit herself in the chest or face. She went to the doctor, and they didn't know what was causing the problem. So they wanted to look at her brain and see what was going wrong. The problem was that the doctor that was going to do it was in Texas. So she went to stay with her older sister in Texas.

But before she went to go live with my other aunt her husband was taking care of her. Well he was the one to be taken care of all through out their relationship. Needless to say he didn't like it. And durring the time that she was being cared for by him she got worse. Her spasms were more frequent and she lost the ability to walk, and even talk. She sounded like a two year old when you went to go talk to her. So he shiped her off to my other aunt.

Now she has been in Texas for like 4 or 5 months. So my dad gets a call from the aunt that she was staying with, and when my dad asks to talk with my sick aunt she says "Hold on." He was like "Ok..." Anyway is seems that is 100% cured. She can speak and walk and her hand doesn't even shake anymore.

Well it turns out that they never knew what caused her hand to shake like it did but it was worsend by my uncle who over medicated her so he wouldn't have to worry with her! I don't understand why someone would do that, I mean you love her why would you do that. It's far beond my understanding. I mean why....?  

Shadows sweet embrace

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:39 pm
Maybe he thought it would help, though the whole time I was reading it, it reminded me of a few cases of arsenic poisoning. sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games