Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm
Reno listened to the pair of guys walking into the kitchen and away to their room, right eye twitching from what was being implied in his mind. Shaking his head, he got up and began to walk outside, hoping for a little peace. Breathing some fresh air and getting those weird thoughts out of his head, Reno noticed something odd. A slight opening in the side of one of the caves. Walking over to the opening, he knocked on the side of the cave wall before yelling out, 'Hello!! Anyone in here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Al jumped slightly, having been half asleep on his feather bed, when he heard a knocking sound at the entrance of his base. "Tweety? Do you hear that or am I crazy?" He asked of his Swablu companion, who ruffled up her feathers as she stirred awake, herself.

"Blu?" She asked, until the thumping sound caught her focus as well. "Blue blu swablu!" She assured, fluttering over and landing on his chest. She grabbed the man's shirt in her beak and hauled him to his feet as best she could. She almost got him up before her grip slipped as she dropped the half-asleep human.

THUMP!

"OW!" Al rubbed his head as he got up and looked around. "How long have I been asleep?" He asked of the Flying-type as he approached the entrance of his base. Hauling the stone slab blocking the cave door just off to the side, he peeked out with one eye, just in case whatever was knocking happened to be a hungry Pokemon searching for a snack.

"Hello?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:14 pm
"There's someone alive in 'ere who isn't a Pokemon?" Reno questioned, looking at the odd man leaning out the entrance thing. It was hard to truly describe him at this point. All Reno could see was a single eye. "So, may I ask why the bloody 'ell you're sitting in a cave when we 'ave a betta place ta sleep and such up the mountain?" Reno questioned, looking quizzical. Why was this strange man on the mountain?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:45 pm
Al looked at the curious man who stood outside his base door. "I should be asking the same of you." He countered to the man's questions of him. "I'm quite comfortable here, actually." He finally announced as he hauled the stone door a bit further to the side, revealing himself in full now.

Aluette Renarde might not seem a very impressive man at only 5' 11" and weighing in at roughly 140 pounds and that would prove to be true. He's a pacifist of the highest order, growing greatly upset when battles are brought up and viewing them as overly glorified conflicts. The 31 year old adjusted his glasses as he gave Reno a looking over, wondering what such a child as this was doing on such a rugged mountain as the one they presently stood upon the soil of.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Reno looked the man over quickly, seeing a vast array of purple in his outfit. Scratching his head, Reno spotted the Swablu this strange one had nearby. Looking over the colors, he saw it was of the different colored variety. Refocusing, Reno asked, "What exactly are ya doin' up on Mount Silver? Because this is not exactly a popular locale due to the environment." Walking around slightly, Reno examined the cave from what he could see. It looked like it was nice enough, little cramped though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm
"We're camping up here. On a bit of a vacation from home." Al responded, attempting to block the nosy teenager from looking in on his temporary home. What was it with kids these days having to know what was going on in other peoples' lives? He'd been certain he'd escaped that for a while when he and Tweety had come out here.

Speaking of Tweety, the golden Swablu was perched on her master's shoulder, watching Reno like a Madibuzz watched a dieing meal. He'd best not go threatening her master or she'd become a fierce defender. A valiant knight in shining feathers. At least, that was how she saw it.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:25 pm
"Again, why 'ere? Generally, there are betta locales than this fer a vacation. Sevii Islands, this is not. So, why 'ere? Nothin really 'ere." Reno asked the man, staring down the golden Swablu. Such an odd color. Maybe that would explain why Odd was missing a Pokeblock. Such a weird place for it to end up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Again, why 'ere? Generally, there are betta locales than this fer a vacation. Sevii Islands, this is not. So, why 'ere? Nothin really 'ere." Reno asked the man, staring down the golden Swablu. Such an odd color. Maybe that would explain why Odd was missing a Pokeblock. Such a weird place for it to end up.
"And again, I could ask you the same thing." Al retorted, crossing his arms. "What did you mean when you said 'we got a better place just up the mountain'?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

He caught the boy staring Tweety down and reached up to stroke her feathers affectionately, attempting to calm her a bit before she did something they'd both regret. "Anyway.....what better place to rough it than somewhere that there isn't anything but rough?" He asked, more as if it were as philosophical question to himself than anything.

Pulling a pipe from his pocket, he struck it against the cave wall a few times to dislodge a few of the now-dried leaves from his last use and stuck it in the mouth. Clenching it between his teeth, he pulled a small bag of fresh-looking green leaves, all crushed to appear just like tobacco. Upon opening the bag to fill his pipe, the pungent odor of wintergreen filled the air.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Ms Edyn
"Well, you subdued," Eve said with a small laugh, "I just distracted."
"I, ah. Rather had to resort to dirty fighting to be sure he didn't follow us into the warehouse," said Ship, and illustrated his point with a kicking motion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm
"Whatever gets the job done, I say," Eve said, going back to her new favorite pastime of playing with Ship's hair, "Besides, you had to do something to keep him from following us in the warehouse."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:52 pm
Ship leaned forward as if to sit up, until Eve's hands went for his hair again. "I suppose you aren't growing bored of my hair anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 am
"Probably not," Eve said, "Doesn't bother you or anything, does it?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 am
Requiem of Whyspers
"And again, I could ask you the same thing." Al retorted, crossing his arms. "What did you mean when you said 'we got a better place just up the mountain'?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

He caught the boy staring Tweety down and reached up to stroke her feathers affectionately, attempting to calm her a bit before she did something they'd both regret. "Anyway.....what better place to rough it than somewhere that there isn't anything but rough?" He asked, more as if it were as philosophical question to himself than anything.

Pulling a pipe from his pocket, he struck it against the cave wall a few times to dislodge a few of the now-dried leaves from his last use and stuck it in the mouth. Clenching it between his teeth, he pulled a small bag of fresh-looking green leaves, all crushed to appear just like tobacco. Upon opening the bag to fill his pipe, the pungent odor of wintergreen filled the air.
"Ummm....Nothing. No secret base up the mountain where I live. And yeah this is a pretty rough spot. Guess it makes sense." Reno told Al, watching him pull the pipe out and light it up. Smelling the scent of wintergreen, Reno gave a small smile at the scent. "So what are you gonna do up 'ere?" Reno added, unsure of what he was smoking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 am
Al gave Reno a stare that easily read "I don't believe a word of that". "I saw a bunch of kids setting off fireworks just up the mountain about a week ago. They had to have come from somewhere nearby since there weren't any signs of other humans along the way I took to get here." He noted. "You're not with them, are you?"

He didn't seem to be upset about it. Perhaps curiosity was overriding his natural nervousness at this point but he wasn't going to question it for once. It was nice to not stutter around other humans for a change. The only person he'd ever felt truly comfortable talking to was his Swablu companion. He breathed deeply from his pipe for a moment or two before he replied the boy's other question. "As for what we're planning to do.....mostly just getting away from the city for a while. Do some fishing. Maybe see if I can find some mint for my garden back home." He admitted with a shrug. His plan wasn't anything phenomenal, no, but it was a good enough vacation for him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Al gave Reno a stare that easily read "I don't believe a word of that". "I saw a bunch of kids setting off fireworks just up the mountain about a week ago. They had to have come from somewhere nearby since there weren't any signs of other humans along the way I took to get here." He noted. "You're not with them, are you?"

He didn't seem to be upset about it. Perhaps curiosity was overriding his natural nervousness at this point but he wasn't going to question it for once. It was nice to not stutter around other humans for a change. The only person he'd ever felt truly comfortable talking to was his Swablu companion. He breathed deeply from his pipe for a moment or two before he replied the boy's other question. "As for what we're planning to do.....mostly just getting away from the city for a while. Do some fishing. Maybe see if I can find some mint for my garden back home." He admitted with a shrug. His plan wasn't anything phenomenal, no, but it was a good enough vacation for him.
"Ummm....We may 'ave been the ones ta do that. 'Ope it wasn't any trouble." Reno sheepishly told Al, scratching the back of his head, "And yes, I am part a them. I unintentionally created a massive firework bomb using a box, a fireworks, a stand and an Ember attack."

Looking over the cave again, Reno could tell that maybe there was something different around here. It seemed more like it was carved out than a natural formation. Refocusing on Al, Reno gave answer to his other response. "That sounds nice. Although with the craziness 'appening recently, it might not be so peaceful around 'ere sometimes. Oh well though, its a nice place. But it seems kinda cramped in that cave there."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games