Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony questioned about he and Bucky playing chess. "That does make quite a bit of sense. He is quite a good strategist and would do well in war settings." Loki admitted he had seen the brilliance in tactics when he and Bucky played. At the comments about gambling and Bucky's poker face Loki laughed. "No, I trust him. Especially after seeing how he is with Fenrir." Loki promised.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled and looked to Fenrir, scratching the pup’s head gently. “I think our boy just has that affect on people.” He smiled as Fenrir wagged his tail, pleased with the attention and what seemed like praise. “But Steve will be happy if he sees the two of you getting along. He was paranoid about Bucky not being welcomed here” he continued. Of course Bucky would also benefit from having more interactions than just Steve hovering over him and Sam pushing his buttons, but Tony wasn’t one to try and push Loki into hanging out with the assassin either.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled broadly at Tony calling Fenrir their boy, it gave him all sorts of warm feelings. He remembered that the man had spoken about adopting the boy but there hadn't been much talk since. So it was nice to know that Tony was considering Fenrir his. "Yes he does, he has a certain way of worming his way into people's hearts." Loki chuckled petting the pup as well as he shifted to sit against the headboard next to Tony to give his back some support. Nodding at the fact that Steve would be happy to see him and Bucky get along he was glad he could do that for the blond. "I don't think its a problem of Bucky not being welcomed here. I think its more everyone is getting used to him and learning his mannerisms. I mean it took everyone awhile to warm up to me, and he doesn't have half of the baggage I carried or do still." Loki teased gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki shifted to sit beside him, Tony pressed close to his side, getting as much contact as he could without holding Loki. Fenrir flipped over onto his back between Loki and Tony’s legs, soaking up the attention and praise as he could get it. Loki’s words had Tony giving a small shrug. “It’s a bit more than that I think. I mean, Bucky did shoot Natasha as the soldier….and then he tried to kill both Natasha and Sam last year.” He pointed out. “And about the only person that can stop Bucky is Steve….Thor too I guess.” He paused then, looking over at Loki in thought. “Though I suppose if you went on a rampage, it would take Thor too.” He said slowly. “Curse of our team being made of more normal humans than powered humans I suppose.” He sighed as he continued to work at the plate of food in his lap.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted to allow Tony to press against him as much as they both wanted. "But he was under orders to do all those things. I know that it is sometimes hard to see past that but this group has been surprisingly good about doing so with others." Loki stated mainly referring to himself. "I have no plans to rampage and if my hormones make me I don't have enough magic to cause any harm. The most I can do it throw things." Loki argued.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. “You’re still an immortal alien Loki…you’re physically stronger than half of the people in this mansion. Faster too when you’re not pregnant.” He said lightly. “And you’ll get your magic back once the twins are here too, so it’s not like that’s disappeared forever.” Reaching up, he touched Loki’s chin, turning the god into a soft kiss. “Just because you aren’t a warrior like Thor doesn’t mean you aren’t strong Lo. Plus, if anyone can attest to your physical strength, it’s me. Been carried by you and tossed out a window by you, so you can’t play humble with me.” He joked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a shrug at the immortal alien line, that wasn't quite true. There were many a ways he could be killed and by all of those in the mansion if they wanted to. It didn't matter if he was physically stronger than some of them. He knew he would get his magic back too, it wasn't something he was worried about losing permanetly. "I was trying to save you from death when I tossed you out that window." Loki murmured after the soft kiss. It was one of the few things he remembered clearly from the Battle of New York. Thanos had been too busy to pay full attention to Loki at the time and control his actions. It was when he had had the opportunity to save as many people he came in contact with as he could. Tony had been one of those despite the man having drawn Thanos' attention back to Loki when Tony had challenged him and threatened the Hulk. To save him from death he had tried to control him and when that hadn't work he had picked him up and tossed him out the window hoping Thor had been nearby and watching his friends. Tony of course had saved himself but Loki hadn't known that was a possibility at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki’s words before sighing and just pressing his forehead against Loki’s, just staying close. He could feel the truth to Loki’s words, but he didn’t know how to respond. “Been taking care of me for a long time haven’t you?” He asked quietly. Of course he wasn’t one to ask to be taken care off. He had been protecting and saving himself since he was a teenager, but it was nice to think that the two of them had started this relationship long before they started sleeping together even. “But that just further proves my point as to how strong you are. If you really put you mind towards being an enemy to Earth or this team…we’d be in a lot of trouble.” He said simply, looking away and down at his hands then. It was hard sometimes, realizing how unequal he was to Loki and even the rest of the Avengers. Take away his technology and he was just a normal, weak man.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:34 am
MDaylus

"Not intentionally, I was merely trying to minimize the death of my brothers friends at the time. But it did have the added bonus of keeping you around for when I had time to think about wanting you." Loki teased trying to lighten the situation. He knew Tony was used to saving himself, but sometimes even tony needed saving. "How dies that prove how strong I am? Besides the throwing you out the window. A strong Midgard and could do the same, mind you not terribly many." Loki pondered. He didn't think that he was really all that much stronger than Midgard so but then he was weak compared to Asgardians so it was a weird scaling for him. "But you know I wouldn't turn against this team, not of my own will." Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at Loki’s question. “Not physically strong, mentally strong in that case. Being able to resist Thanos, even a little is a feat of strength, not to mention the willpower needed for such things.” He said carefully. Loki’s mention of not turning on the team made Tony smile, nodding. “I know you wouldn’t.” he reassured the god. “But we have to consider the possibility of any one of turning in order to be prepared. No matter if it’s willing or not.” He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, the notion clearly something that had been bothering him. “No matter the liklihood, there is a small chance anyone could become an enemy, we have to be prepared for that possibility…” Steve, despite being the leader didn’t want to consider the possibility, Thor thought too highly of everyone, and Bruce would always hesitate to use his power against someone he considered a friend. Natasha and Clint may consider these possibilities, but they lacked the means to prepare properly. Tony was the only one that not only regurlarly made this thought experiment, but seriously put in the effort to prepare in one form or another.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:03 am
MDaylus

"It wasn't like he was focused on controlling me at that time. He was a little distracted by controlling the invading Chitauri army. It was easier to do what I wanted when he was distracted." Loki protested. Still he liked that tony thought he was so strong to be able to resist Thanks, despite Loki knowing he couldn't. His mate had so much faith in him that it was uplifting in a way. He nodded at the possibility of someone, anyone turning on them. He remembered that secret room tony had with suits for each of the avengers before, he knew the man would make more for the newer members of the group. "We can do whatever we need to to prepare." Loki promised squeezing Tony's hand in reassurance.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony squeezed Loki’s hand in return, some of the tension seeming to drain out of him. Taking a slow breathe, he rested his head against Loki’s shoulder and closed his eyes. Fidgeting with Loki’s hand absently, his mind was spinning again. It was a relief though, to know Loki didn’t judge him for his caution and find him too paranoid. Fenrir had been listening to the conversation however and tilted his head slightly. “Are you going to fight everyone else Tony?’ he asked quietly. Cracking open an eye, Tony sighed. “No pup…I’m not going to fight any of them if I can help it.” He promised, scratching Fenrir’s ears lightly. “Why don’t you go play? I imagine you need to burn off a bit of energy before bed.” He suggested.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently and understandingly at Tony when some of the tension eased out of the man. He shifted to make Tony more comfortable when the man lay his head against his shoulder. Looking to Fenrir as the boy questioned about Tony fighting everyone. He opened his mouth to explain but Tony answered the boy first and he nodded in agreement. "I am sure Clint could use some pranking and he won't expect it yet." Loki suggested to his son as more of an enticement for the boy to go play. When the boy had left Loki leaned more against Tony. "Is your head better?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir’s ears tilted back at the suggestion, looking between the two men. After a moment, he finally gave a nod, hopping off the bed to go find someone else to play with. Tony took a deep breath as the pup left, eyes closing again. The question from Loki had the genius shrugging slightly. “A little I suppose. The room isn’t spinning anymore.” He offered. Lifting his head after a moment, he looked to the god. “Thank you for taking care of me.” He offered quietly, not letting go of his hand.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:24 pm
MDaylus

"Thats good, the more of your magic that comes back the less symptoms you'll have." Loki assured when Tony said that the room wasn't spinning anymore. At the thanks Loki nodded. "Anytime you need, without question." he promised squeezing the hand Tony had not let go of. He was not at all inclined to move away from Tony. He wanted all the time he could spend with the man despite knowing that as soon as Tonny felt well enough he would retreat to the lab again.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games