Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 am
(did you catch up notingles?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am
schrodinger333
(did you catch up notingles?)
(ya yuki broke your seal with her blood and you busted the door looking for arin, or the "master vamp" if you prefer)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 am
(and we are a single page for 500)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 am
"Wheres Eddy?" she whispers curious where her lover is...."Eddy, You there?" she whispers into the darkness and tears are flowing down Yukis face and her dress catches onto the floor and she trips but she catches herself and she grabs the wall for support.  

ViniCullen

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 am
*looks around and mutters* man 2day is dead i wonder where erybody's at? *leaves the cafeteria after taking an apple and a bottle of water*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 am
"kio... were's yuki?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:09 am
*after a while of looking for arin killing the other vamps. i find him ready to fight*i see you want to fight me kioyea and i want you blood in shortwell then...here i am come and get it *laughs* *i charge at him with rage and pain due to seal sickness* (this happens when the seal is open after a long period of time aqnd last i knew she was with me to help make the new seal)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 am
schrodinger333
*after a while of looking for arin killing the other vamps. i find him ready to fight*i see you want to fight me kioyea and i want you blood in shortwell then...here i am come and get it *laughs* *i charge at him with rage and pain due to seal sickness* (this happens when the seal is open after a long period of time)
*runs up in front of kio and holds him* "DONT DO THIS!!! he will surely kill you!"*throws him inside a room and turns around to arin* "so... what are you after?" *i start to grow white wings in a slow but steady pace*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 am
My my edward.... you didnt forgot about me... neither did i *i look with a great mix of anger, sadnes and joy* "yes... why did you let yourself be tainted by this curse?" " dont you see how powerfull i am now? i did it simply by the power!!! "then i guess i canot stop you by arguing..." *the wings are fully grown and they open*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 am
edward stay out of this he picked the wrong fight with me and i need his blood to make the new seal!i yelled *i get up and head towards arin in a head on charge with amazing speed and got the first punch in*  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 am
Yuki runs into the ballroom and sees everyone dancing. A kind looking gentleman asks if I want to dance I say no. I turn around and storm out. I run into the bedroom where I was at earlier. I get knocked out, before I knocked out I sent a telepathic message to Edward saying "Tell Leon I love Him..." and then shes knocked out.

(( I have to go to Day treatment in a lil bit gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:19 am
schrodinger333
edward stay out of this he picked the wrong fight with me and i need his blood to make the new seal!i yelled *i get up and head towards arin in a head on charge with amazing speed and got the first punch in*
*arin just ignores the punch and grabs your arm, he smiles and prepare for the kill* "not this time!!!!" *i draw my guns and give a shot at his head (my guns are angelic and demonic), he releases and simply plucks the bullets out*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:20 am
ViniCullen
Yuki runs into the ballroom and sees everyone dancing. A kind looking gentleman asks if I want to dance I say no. I turn around and storm out. I run into the bedroom where I was at earlier. I get knocked out, before I knocked out I sent a telepathic message to Edward saying "Tell Leon I love Him..." and then shes knocked out.

(( I have to go to Day treatment in a lil bit gonk ))
*by telephaty* "i will" (aww... too bad)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 am
(there is about to be another time hop in neko house yuki for the marridge) *while still being held in the air by arin i mumbled a spell to ry and hope it would cleanse the blood of arin but i couldnt tell because he had stabbed me in the stomach with his hand* you b*****d id kill but this was a cheap shot and your buddy over there is the one to fight you not me i want your blood and you dead *arin laughs and stops quickly throws me at a wall and feels the spell i had casted*  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 am
"care to take this away from them???!!!" *i spread my wings and using all the momentum i kick him(i'm using a grieve edge, some kind of boots of armor with blades)on the chest, he isint cuted but he is throwed on the wall 3 foots away, but he doesent eaven see to mind the impact*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games