Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:21 pm
You should still let me kill him.
A Jedi notch in my belt will get the attention of all the Major Sith Players.
Not that I like the Sith, but they do pay well and ask few question.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:25 pm
Sayla-girl
You should still let me kill him.
A Jedi notch in my belt will get the attention of all the Major Sith Players.
Not that I like the Sith, but they do pay well and ask few question.

*sigh*
Look, if Intervention is required, and I deem it prudent, then I'll give you a onetime License to kill.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:27 pm
The idea of such excites me in dirty ways.
"Sayla-girl: Licensed Newb Slayer"
twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:30 pm
Dirty huh?

I guess I'm a newb too, so slay me! Slay Me! i'm just a virgin between the ages of 16 and 19 and a half!  

lady_skuld

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:32 pm
lady_skuld
Dirty huh?

I guess I'm a newb too, so slay me! Slay Me! i'm just a virgin between the ages of 16 and 19 and a half!

Sorry. I only slay annoying Newbs.
You havent had people complaining about you, so you're in the clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:34 pm
Area of Knowledge: RP
Inquiry Direction: Mods
Query: Could the following post be considered god-modding?

No_1_cares
You Will Never Be A Man

Takamura shook his head before he began walking to the hanger. He knew who's ship it was, that wasn't why he had addressed the question to the girl. The reason for that was because he had seen her around the hanger, she never saw him, he tended to keep to the shadows, as he did now. He was far enough behind the pair so that if the wookiee had suspicions that they were being followed they were out of caution, and not actual threat. Using the force to mask his approach to the hanger he managed to sneak aboard the wookiee's freighter, relatively unnoticed by anyone outside, and long after both of them had become throughly engrossed in their duties to notice. He immediately made his way to the engine compartment and began work, first reaching out with the force to identify any problems. After a few deep breaths he identified a small catch in the hyperdrive, and a few minor modifications that could be made to increase efficiency a tiny bit. It wouldn't be much, but Takamura knew any improvement was a good one. He pulled a small tool kit from his pocket and began working.
Unless You Are A Gentleman
You Will Never Be A Man

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:36 pm
Sayla-girl
lady_skuld
Dirty huh?

Sorry. I only slay annoying Newbs.
You havent had people complaining about you, so you're in the clear.

Aww..... I thought I was going to get nailed there for a minute.... Damnit Nelo! Quit avoiding me with that bologna Physics homework excuse and entertain me! I know you can see the future, but can you guess where my foot is going if you keep this up?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:40 pm
Understand this, No-one.

On the vast majority of ships, the only way in is up the boarding ramp, the one that K-blade and Shouri are standing infront of.
Even admiting that the bay is busy, they are still standing directly infront of the boarding ramp, with one being a Jedi and the other being a wookiee, both of wich are known for sharp senses.

Its rather illogical that you successfully snuck past both, letalone know where the Hyperdrive is on a ship you're only seeing for the first time. Your profile also gives us no proof you even know how to fix something like a hyperdrive, one of the most complicated components on a starship.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:54 pm
You Will Never Be A Man

It was my understanding Cale, that they had both moved inside the ship, since Shouri had led K-blade to the cockpit and begun a diagnostic, then departed for the crew quarters. It is assumed/inferred that K-blade then busies herself with other diagnostics in the cockpit. Also, in reference to the hyperdrive, without any form of identification, other than light freighter, the hyperdrive is assumed to be near the engines, in the case of most multiple engined craft, it is located between the two nacells, common knowledge to anyone who has traveled on a light freighter. As for fixing it, I was hoping for either of the two characters to make another post, either to investigate the strange noises resultant from working, or because of an anomalous reading in one of the diagnostics being run in the cockpit. In either case this results in the halting of work for Takamura, however, most Jedi, through the nature of the beast, know a little about fixing such components, they do after all have to build a lightsaber. This is evident in TPM when Queen Amidala is stranded on Tatooine. It is Obi-Wan and Qui-gon who replace the hyperdrive.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:56 pm
I’m going to ask only once; dude, get off of her ship, now and please.  

K-Blade

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 pm
K-Blade
I’m going to ask only once; dude, get off of her ship, now and please.
You Will Never Be A Man

I'd be happy to, but I would like to RP it out, i.e you find me and I leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:02 pm
I find you on her ship you die  

K-Blade

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 pm
You frack with her ship you die.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 pm
No_1_cares
You Will Never Be A Man

It was my understanding Cale, that they had both moved inside the ship, since Shouri had led K-blade to the cockpit and begun a diagnostic, then departed for the crew quarters. It is assumed/inferred that K-blade then busies herself with other diagnostics in the cockpit. Also, in reference to the hyperdrive, without any form of identification, other than light freighter, the hyperdrive is assumed to be near the engines, in the case of most multiple engined craft, it is located between the two nacells, common knowledge to anyone who has traveled on a light freighter. As for fixing it, I was hoping for either of the two characters to make another post, either to investigate the strange noises resultant from working, or because of an anomalous reading in one of the diagnostics being run in the cockpit. In either case this results in the halting of work for Takamura, however, most Jedi, through the nature of the beast, know a little about fixing such components, they do after all have to build a lightsaber. This is evident in TPM when Queen Amidala is stranded on Tatooine. It is Obi-Wan and Qui-gon who replace the hyperdrive.

Her's a thought: If they're both on her ship in a busy port, why would they leave the door open?
Let alone unlocked.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 pm
I’m giving you one post to scoot your butt out of here, no muss, no fuss, we ain’t interested in what ever you got. You push me and I’ll kill your character and lash your bones to the hull of her ship.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games