Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Avenger appears behind Angel with a calm look on his face. And to think, in three days a battle will break out between friends and one of them will finally meet there end. I told you Lance was more evil than I, "his mouth formed into a smirk". He runs his hand through Angels hair as he walks past them in an attempt to provoke an attack. He is the same as I, Werewolves have always been the weaker of our two races and you will see it first hand in three days Kenji.
she felt his hand and shuddered "dont touch me" she said stepping away from him
avenger.........shut up and go away  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Avenger appears behind Angel with a calm look on his face. And to think, in three days a battle will break out between friends and one of them will finally meet there end. I told you Lance was more evil than I, "his mouth formed into a smirk". He runs his hand through Angels hair as he walks past them in an attempt to provoke an attack. He is the same as I, Werewolves have always been the weaker of our two races and you will see it first hand in three days Kenji.
she felt his hand and shuddered "dont touch me" she said stepping away from him
"yes please go away" she said running her hand through her hair  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:06 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

He bowed as though he was a Jester, "yes sir Mr. Kenji". In three days I will have a wolf skinned rug as well as your energies from that ancient soul of yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

"there is no change"

we will try any way me angel tomoyo namine hugo deadsy
we will all try ragnos

"i hope the future of you and angel being togeather happens" he turns aroun and starts walking away

ragnos promise me something
promise me you wont go down with out a fight its all i ask
i would blame myself if you were to give up so easily
and if you do try who knows you might live to see another day

he starts dissapearing

ragnos dont leave
please.........dont
kenji trys to grab ragnoses shoulder but it passes straight through him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:07 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

"there is no change"

we will try any way me angel tomoyo namine hugo deadsy
we will all try ragnos

"i hope the future of you and angel being togeather happens" he turns aroun and starts walking away

ragnos promise me something
promise me you wont go down with out a fight its all i ask
i would blame myself if you were to give up so easily
and if you do try who knows you might live to see another day

he starts dissapearing

ragnos dont leave
please.........dont
kenji trys to grab ragnoses shoulder but it passes straight through him

a man appears infront of them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:08 pm
"..." standing outside the barn, watching everything.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

still running her fingers through her hair she looked at him "who are you?"  
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

He bowed as though he was a Jester, "yes sir Mr. Kenji". In three days I will have a wolf skinned rug as well as your energies from that ancient soul of yours.
you wish, you monster i will not kill lance i will dissuade him
i wont allow any deaths  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:09 pm
the man walked up to ragnos and placed his hand on his sholder  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:10 pm
she stopped what she was doing and looked at them  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:12 pm
the man said "ragnos...im giving you another chance"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:12 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis

you wish, you monster i will not kill lance i will dissuade him
i wont allow any deaths

Yes I know that is exactly why you will loose. He has a strong sense of Vigilance about him and will not spare you if you protect one as evil as Valak. There is a way to prevent all of this but it will cost you a favor.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:13 pm
(g2g see ya)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:13 pm
she took a step back confused, she turned and walked away, not wanting the be there, she sighs and walks into the forest  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games