Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:28 pm
Warning, if I stop talking in MSN, it could be because it's been acting up on me since last night.

EDIT: My mother is on a warpath again.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:36 pm
******** somones trying to kill me.

I just choked on my vomit and my mother didnt have her ******** phone on. > neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:16 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Kriss - they were just to creepy. o_o
You mean they are just so freaken cute its creepy. Come on, you know you have a strong longing to stand in a room surrounded by thousands upon thousands of mantis babies... or is that just me. XD

Uhg, vomit is never fun. I remember when I was having problems with my acid reflux, sometimes I would hicup it up straight into my nasal cavity, momentarily choking. The worst part was the horrible burning sensation it leaves. Not fun. T__T

Squee! Finally got of my lazy rump to set up my new Wii and try Zelda out. So much fun. ^>^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:44 pm
Fog is debating on whether or not to blow 55 dollars for a cd. It's a soundtrack, one disc, with 27 songs on it. Personally, this price is ridiculous and I wonder why it's so high priced. Maybe I can squeeze my dad for half of it......  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:02 am
Erk.... one of my father's HDDs is beginning to fail. It looks like I'm going to spend some time in the freezer to get it going for a while..... I hope it works, because if not.... he'll lose about 40GB of work.... not good xP

EDIT: This also shows why you should back up all your data!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:26 pm
So yesterday I didnt eat at all. Last night, going to my grammas, i got out of the car and suddenly my head felt like a large snake was coiling around it. Then when that sensation faded after maybe a full minute, my left leg went numb and pins and needly. Well last night, I slept with my mom because I was worried I'd have to get up and vomit, and if I did, i wanted her around in case I didnt come back. I also asked her to stay home, because I was scared to be alone. In any case, when I got up, my head would start pounding, my vision would grow dark and i'd feel faint. It was getting hard to breathe and everything, so our doc told us to go to the emergency room. did I? No.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:38 pm
There's nothing like coming back from a short vacation to find that practically everyone in ED is reporting everyone else for being an a*****e.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:56 pm
I'm having a bad day today. The electronics project I'm working on isn't working. I lost very badly in a game. And the HDD which failed, isn't working properly.  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:20 pm
I had a scare at work today. Some of the dogs at work are actually my employer's dogs. She has a bloodhound named Merlin and I won't get into the details of why the dog can't come when called..but..if he ever gets loose, he runs for it. So yeah..he and 2 other dogs were in the office yard and I put Tatum out into the dog yard, then opened the gate between the yards so I could scoop poop. The wind was bad today so while I was scooping, I heard the outside gate open and shut and I turned around, and there was no Merlin or Jacquie! I dropped the poop scooper and went out and I could see Jcquie, but no Merlin. Without thinking, I ran down the street. I saw him two houses down and went running down to him, calling his name. Of course..he ran. (quick input, if your dog ever runs away from you, don't chase the dog but actually run in the opposite direction and make yourself more exciting than whatever the dog is running to) The reason why I couldn;t use that, is because he doesn't care. So I chased him down the street and he turned onto a street that leads right to a busy street. OMG! I stopped and grabbed jacquie and i asked a guy at a house if i could use his phone and I called my boss and started crying because Merlin was lost and I couldn't catch him or find him. The person i borrowed the phone from went on his bike with a leash, but i knew merlin would run from him. So until my boss came, there was nothing I could do, so I walked jacquie back to the kennel and there..in front of me was Merlin. He had made a complete circle around the block and when I called to him, he came trotting to me, happy as ever.
Then my boss came and I had to explain to her what happened, then she told me horror stories of dogs getting out, so I didn't feel quite so bad about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:22 pm
Shaviv
There's nothing like coming back from a short vacation to find that practically everyone in ED is reporting everyone else for being an a*****e.

aren't you glad you;re a mod?  

Rainey_angel81

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:44 pm
-_- work has been exhausting me greatly and im worried about the groomers getting ahold of brittany on friday. the first one was gentle but really didnt do ANYTHING to her. and it was freaking 45.00!!!

>_O gah..this one better cut her hair like i wanted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:57 pm
cassie_chan
-_- work has been exhausting me greatly and im worried about the groomers getting ahold of brittany on friday. the first one was gentle but really didnt do ANYTHING to her. and it was freaking 45.00!!!

>_O gah..this one better cut her hair like i wanted
what kind of cut did you want?  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:17 am
I currently have a pain in my arm..... so I maybe slow in responding as I'm only going to be using one arm for a couple of days as my parents believe that is the problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:17 am
Finally decided to change my account name.. though it's not a big leap for the most of you. ^_^  

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:48 am
Lady Cobra Smirk
Finally decided to change my account name.. though it's not a big leap for the most of you. ^_^

I liked Pantimime better.....v.v  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games