Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:40 pm

Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
see ya. I'm going to draw some, befor I leave tonight.

~poses~
*pictures Audi randomly running around, stalking artists and poseing in front of them.* rofl

~poses infront of Kriss~ Well hello there Dahlin' ~winks and blows a kiss~
xd

~strikes another pose~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:40 pm

Kakoy
"I do.. you know Krell he is well.. the sweetest guy I've ever ben with he is just prefect in bed, and just cuddling on the couch watching tv. and random and funny it's well just what I want in a man.."

Kakoy hugs eddily back.

Wish I could help, but I don't exactly want to destroy a relationship. sweatdrop

Eddily

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:42 pm

Eddily
Kakoy
"I do.. you know Krell he is well.. the sweetest guy I've ever ben with he is just prefect in bed, and just cuddling on the couch watching tv. and random and funny it's well just what I want in a man.."

Kakoy hugs eddily back.

Wish I could help, but I don't exactly want to destroy a relationship. sweatdrop
"what do you mean? O yeah Krell and gothyfox.. he says that things aren't going that great with him and her but I dunno I agree I can't ruin anything i just want him to come back to me.... and have everything like it used to be."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:45 pm

Kakoy
what do you mean? O yeah Krell and gothyfox.. he says that things aren't going that great with him and her but I dunno I agree I can't ruin anything i just want him to come back to me.... and have everything like it used to be."

Yeah he's told me about that. I haven't really seen gothy for awhile, so I don't know her side of things, so I can't really say anything. xp

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:46 pm

Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Skuger Moonclaw
see ya. I'm going to draw some, befor I leave tonight.

~poses~
*pictures Audi randomly running around, stalking artists and poseing in front of them.* rofl

xd

~strikes another pose~
News warning flashes across TV sets around the world

Beware, a female furry has been seen randomly posing in front of artists. For your safty, make sure and stay inside with the blinds closed. There is no telling when she will strike a pose next.

rofl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:47 pm

Eddily
Kakoy
what do you mean? O yeah Krell and gothyfox.. he says that things aren't going that great with him and her but I dunno I agree I can't ruin anything i just want him to come back to me.... and have everything like it used to be."

Yeah he's told me about that. I haven't really seen gothy for awhile, so I don't know her side of things, so I can't really say anything. xp
"wait you can help me!! you can ask Krell what he thinks of me next time you see him! and maybe and maybe he will come aroun to me!"

Kakoy

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:48 pm

Kakoy
Eddily
Kakoy

"wait you can help me!! you can ask Krell what he thinks of me next time you see him! and maybe and maybe he will come aroun to me!"

I'm not sure I want to get mixed up in this...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:49 pm

Eddily
Kakoy
Eddily
Kakoy

"can you atlest just ask him about how him and Gothy are doing? plz Eddily.. plz..."

Kakoy

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:53 pm

Kakoy
Eddily
Kakoy
Eddily
Kakoy

"can you atlest just ask him about how him and Gothy are doing? plz Eddily.. plz..."

I might do that anyway...course I don't know when I'll see him next.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:53 pm

Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw

xd

~strikes another pose~
News warning flashes across TV sets around the world

Beware, a female furry has been seen randomly posing in front of artists. For your safty, make sure and stay inside with the blinds closed. There is no telling when she will strike a pose next.

rofl

Drat! I've been found out! ~runs away from the sirens~

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:54 pm

ninja Can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread cat. ~falls over~
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:54 pm

Help~

Zanzarus

Kakoy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:55 pm

Eddily
Kakoy
Eddily
Kakoy
Eddily
Kakoy

I might do that anyway...course I don't know when I'll see him next.
"I hung out with him all day... he is sleeping.. he'll be around tomarrow I think well if he isn't working... thank you eddily"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:55 pm

crying

Zanzarus

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games