Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fallen Hero Online Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of this
  cool
  its ok
  pathetic doesn't deserve to exsits we already have to manyy RPGs
View Results

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 pm
"ah ha we can stall the curse" Ryu said Smiling. now hurray.

((fine i will add giant they just can't be taller then 20'))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:34 pm
((Hi! ^ ^))

Ahiru smiled slightly as her hp was frozen in place. it was at half way, something she couldn't argue with. She looked around. "Hmm.." She sees kyle and raises an eyebrow. "...big....." She was suprised. That kind of character was pretty rare these days..

Ahiru Takashi

Xeon192

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:59 am
Ryu looked back and saw the giant . "wow that is pretty rare sight for a player" Ryu said in suprisement. Ryu's Ears beagan to twitch. "Incoming flying enemies hold on tight" Ryu scream. then out of the Trees can hundreds of undead dragons. Ryu flew as fast as he could. but then he noticed that the Reaper was riding one of them. "Crude this can't be good" Ryu said. The reaper took out an orb and tosed it at Ahiru. THe orb Glowed with a Crystal blue kinda color. Then a Black sura came and vanish. hte Reaper called out to Ryu and Said" There She is cured i wasn't after you I came looking for assistance. "Ryu coundn't beleive what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:16 am
[if i could have a half snowtiger half elf character i would most likely join :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:19 am
[or even better, i could be a illigally modified character, then i could be hald snowtiger half elf, and be a blend between mage and archer :3... (thats just my char :3)]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:29 am
[it will be ok to have a few hacckers go ahead but the adims of the game will try and track you down with most wanted player list if you choose that path]  

Xeon192

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:30 am
[mmkay :3 i would love to try 'that' path ;3]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:39 am
Name: Logen
Species: Half Human, Half Elf!
Class: 1/3 Archer, 1/3 Mage, 1/3 Swordsman
Personailty: Mystical and intelligent!
Equipment: Bow of light, Katana of light, the black armour of life, Dragon Glove, Dragon Cape

(description: It is a rather nice armour who glows in the dark, and it emits a green light, it is all black though, and it is harder than any armour, and it has in the middle of the breast section a half gold half silver tree everything she wears has a rather nice elven style, the dragon glove has a white dragon on it, it is purely black otherwise and the cape is White with a black dragon on it! and just so that no one Misunderstand me for godmodding razz i am a hacker in the game, and The starter has approved of me beeing so!)

Wacram Glaziuz

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:40 am
name:alex
species:human
class:swordsman
personailty:well keep to him self but can be a flirt and a joker  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:46 am
*Logen watched what happened with Ryu, she smiled and just continued to watch from a shadow, though her armour kinda emitted a green glow, so she could be seen if you glanced in the direction that she sat in!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Xeon192

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:46 am
Ryu landed and so did the reaper. "Start Explaining" Ryu bark at him. Reaper looked at him with an evil glare " The two girls must leave this business doesn't concern them" The Reaper Said like a cold hearted bieng. "They can stay us Friends mmust stick together if they wanna leave they can" Ryu said to the Reaper. "hmph fine they can stay if they want" the Reaper said in grief.

(btw all profiles are approved but one is a Hacker for most players informermation))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:50 am
alex just stand's in the open beside a tree watching  

wt0335

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:52 am
*Logen had secured her entry intoo the game, and the admins wouldnt get a single trace of her in a really REALLY long time*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:52 am
The Reaper said to Ryu Ahiru and Skyly " we have some watchers" then the reaper disappeared and rappered behind Logen. " You are watching Why?" The Reaper said in a death sounding voice.  

Xeon192

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:55 am
Xeon192
The Reaper said to Ryu Ahiru and Skyly " we have some watchers" then the reaper disappeared and rappered behind Logen. " You are watching Why?" The Reaper said in a death sounding voice.

*Logen didnt even move a muscle exept for the mouth which she said*

"Have you considered the option 'Becouse i want to?' "  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas