Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
A Naruto Next Generation Roleplay!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:54 am
Makoto smiled at Sakata. "Thank you so much." she said. Koji began to speak,but he spoke so quietly and quickly that Hiroshi had a hard time understanding him. Finally he cut Koji off. "Okay. I didn't hear one word you said." Makoto giggled. "He said you can put me down now." she said and giggled again. "Oh crap!" Hiroshi quickly dropped Makoto, who landed on her feet. "We should probably figure out what those creeps wanted from you two." Hiroshi said to Sakata and Makoto.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:34 am
"Yea but I don't what they might want with me or Makoto"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:38 pm
Makoto shook her head. "I don't know. I don't have anything valuable. I haven't done anything wrong. What if I did and didn't realize it!" she started to freak out and make up silly theories. Hiroshi clamped his hand over her mouth. "Sakata? Do you have anything of value or did you do anything?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:54 pm
"No...well I don't think so"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:02 pm
Hiroshi nodded. "Well, let's get to safety. Koji, how should we handle this?" he asked. Hiroshi wasn't good with handling danger.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:39 pm
"Sorry I would help but well you see that I can't see so I wouldn't be of much use"sighs sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 am
Makoto nodded. "Don't feel bad. We can handle it." she said. Hiroshi smiled. "I still think that's cool." he said. Makoto shot a glare at Hiroshi. "She's blind, not deaf." Makoto whispered in Hiroshi's ear. Hiroshi shrugged and grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:33 pm
Sakata laughs"you guys are funny and don''t worry I don't mind"  

Level_E_Vampire

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:06 am
"I don't care who they're after," Koji shouted, "but I'm ending this right now!" This look of blankness spread over his face. Oushi, usagi, saru. Those were the katas he had been making. Koji cluchted his wrist. "LIGHTNING BLADE!!" He ran after the followers, lightning streaming from his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:25 am
ANY ONE INTERSTED IN A: NARUTO FUTURE ROLEPLAY

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/naruto-future-roleplay/t.33242371/

Please take a look its new First picks
If anypne wants me to delete this just pm me I will  

sammie1234

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:26 am
Uzumaki_Naruto_2112
"I don't care who they're after," Koji shouted, "but I'm ending this right now!" This look of blankness spread over his face. Oushi, usagi, saru. Those were the katas he had been making. Koji cluchted his wrist. "LIGHTNING BLADE!!" He ran after the followers, lightning streaming from his arms.
Sakata listened to the crackeling of the lightning  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:31 am
Hiroshi rolled his eyes. "Koji always has to save the day doesn't he?" he mumbled. "Yo! Koji! Remember what we said about over kill?" he yelled.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:16 am
"there are more ninja coming"says sakata  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:04 pm
Hiroshi rolled his eyes. "Everyone always agrees with Koji!" he thought. Makoto put a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder, which made his blush. "Hiroshi, I don't mean to interrupt whatever you're thinking about, but there are others in the trees. They're surrounding us. If we make one move they plan on killing us." she said in a quiet enough voice that no one else heard her. Hiroshi nodded and smirked. "Oh Makoto. I love your technique. Koji and I are lucky. Now it's my turn." he said. He shut his eyes and both Makoto and Koji were silent. Hiroshi opened his eyes. "I'm done. Let's go." Makoto grabbed Sakata's hand and dragged her quickly along. When Koji, Hiroshi, Sakata, and Makoto moved the attackers in the tree tried to make their move just like Makoto predicted, but thanks to Hiroshi as soon as one of them made the slightest move the trees came crashing to the ground before they knew what was going on. Hiroshi and the others were out of the way before any harm was done to them. Hiroshi smiled at how well his attack had worked. "Good call Makoto." he said and the group moved away from the spot they were in. "It's dangerous here." Makoto said.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:04 am
"I'm confused where are we"asked Sakata looking blindly around  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items