Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:34 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the fox shakes her hand
im talos nice to meet you kyoko

"Nice to meet you to" She Sees a Blue Rose on Her desk "Um another one?" She ppicks it up and Reads the Note She Blushes "Oh Gosh"
talos looks at the rose first then the note
what is it?
She blushes More "It Says Meet me Behind the Dorms" Her eyes become nervous "Oh Man I didnt ask For this When I came here, Maybe Friends but this is...I have to Admit Flattering But to Much..."
so its a love note....probably best not to turn it down but then again if you dont know the person very well it might be good to get to know them first
the talos picks his chair up and sets it down back at the desk
so what do you think you should do?

"I Dont know, Ive never Had to Deal with this sort of thing Before..." She said Nervously "I think I should Get to know The Guy first" She said putting the note on Her desk "What would you do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
the fox shakes her hand
im talos nice to meet you kyoko

"Nice to meet you to" She Sees a Blue Rose on Her desk "Um another one?" She ppicks it up and Reads the Note She Blushes "Oh Gosh"
what is it?
She blushes More "It Says Meet me Behind the Dorms" Her eyes become nervous "Oh Man I didnt ask For this When I came here, Maybe Friends but this is...I have to Admit Flattering But to Much..."
so its a love note....probably best not to turn it down but then again if you dont know the person very well it might be good to get to know them first

"I Dont know, Ive never Had to Deal with this sort of thing Before..." She said Nervously "I think I should Get to know The Guy first" She said putting the note on Her desk "What would you do?"
talos smirks
you sure you want to ask a guy that question?
he laughs a bit
im kidding if i went out with a girl id get to know her first then depending on her body and personality id date her...remember im a guy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:39 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
what is it?

talos smirks
he laughs a bit
im kidding if i went out with a girl id get to know her first then depending on her body and personality id date her...remember im a guy

"Well Its better then Asking MY Friend Max...She would Tell me Make out with Him and if he isnt a Good kisser Dumb him, Or somthing Like that..." She said Smileing and Giggles a Bit

Mr.Bunny Jumps on her Head then Grabs onto her Ears really Tight and screams "MAX IS GONNA KILL ME!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:40 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
what is it?

talos smirks
he laughs a bit

"Well Its better then Asking MY Friend Max...She would Tell me Make out with Him and if he isnt a Good kisser Dumb him, Or somthing Like that..." She said Smileing and Giggles a Bit

Mr.Bunny Jumps on her Head then Grabs onto her Ears really Tight and screams "MAX IS GONNA KILL ME!"

*walks in * no im not  

mt_high_girl

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:41 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
what is it?

talos smirks
he laughs a bit

talos laughs at that then looks at the doll
hows the doll talking?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 am
(*shoots the page stretching gits to their heads*)  

Krusadin

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 am
(back)"well that's that she is not comeing"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:50 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

talos smirks
he laughs a bit

hows the doll talking?

"LET GO OF MY EARS!" She said pulling it off "What Happened?"

"Max is Gonna KILL ME! I-I mean I couldnt Keep My Women Off me, Hehe She was All over me...With My smooth Moves"

Kyoko Rolls her Eyes "Right...Whatever You say" She looks at Talos "This is Mr.Bunny, He Had a spell Placed on Him By a Good Witch so He could Talk and Move"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

talos smirks
he laughs a bit

hows the doll talking?

"Max is Gonna KILL ME! I-I mean I couldnt Keep My Women Off me, Hehe She was All over me...With My smooth Moves"

Kyoko Rolls her Eyes "Right...Whatever You say" She looks at Talos "This is Mr.Bunny, He Had a spell Placed on Him By a Good Witch so He could Talk and Move"
and apparently hes a pervert...well you better get going to the guy who made the love note before he gets tired and leaves  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 am
"i should stay"  

wt0335

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:03 am
{wow it got quiet}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:04 am
here right now me and love are in the classroom and wt's guy is behind the dormsin th city  

My Name Is Pikachu

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:05 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
talos smirks
he laughs a bit

hows the doll talking?

and apparently hes a pervert...well you better get going to the guy who made the love note before he gets tired and leaves
"Okay...Ill be back I guess" She Holds Mr.Bunnt in Her Arm and walks out

"Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:06 am
here right now me and love are in the classroom and wt's guy is behind the dorms in the city  

My Name Is Pikachu

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:07 am
talos waves goodbye to her and then heads off to his dorm and unpacks setting his computer, guitar, and stereo up  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff