Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
"Amy Lee" vs Rellik San... UPDATED! see first page. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Oh good God.

Evboard permabanned her, and now the only correspondence she'll do with fans over the internet is evthreads.com and the official Evanescence website.
Puh-LEEZ.

Trust me. I know these things. First real contact I made with Gaia I made through the Official Evanescence Thread, and I've been a fan for quite a damn while now. I distinctly remember a post on Evboard.com from the real Amy Lee in which she attacked fakers on Myspace with the simple retort that Evboard and the official website were the ONLY places that she communicated with fans. Amy transplanted to Evthreads because of a controversy the day before the release of The Open Door, and now that she's permabanned on Evboard, she's only got Evthreads.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:53 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
If she really was Amy lee...The worst she could do to you is send her army of depressed pubescent girls to attack you.

In which case I'll just wear leather pants, look deep and forlorn and they'll fall in love with me.

Put on some "Crow" make-up and they'll crown you their king.

Remember, do not forget to smudge and put it on THICKLY.

Oh, and what ever you do, DON'T take your time and refer to a mirror as little as possible.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:40 am
Blackrose Kaire
Satan on Speed
spooky_sez
Satan on Speed
Wow. To be perfectly honest, this is last guild i'd expect Amy Lee bashing from. Then again, the only people who consider themselves "goths" here are the ones who either turn around and act ashamed of their obsessions around anyone popular or are the kind who use the makeup that you can only get around halloween who would worship the toilet she pisses in. Little hick town. I seriously need to get out more, I suppose.

What are you on about? We don't like Amy Lee so we're all poseurs?

No, no, no. I'm being neutral as to liking or disliking her. All i'm trying to say is that the people who consider themselves goths here behave in the said ways. I'm not saying anything about anyone here.
Blackrose Kaire
Did you ever think that it could just be about personal taste,not trying to "turn around and act ashamed of their obsessions around anyone popular"?
And honestly do you have the right to judge people in this guild that you DON'T know?

You've got me all wrong, dear. I'm not trying to really judge at all. The only thing that i'm saying is that for me, Amy Lee bashing here was a suprise. That's all. I suppose I see it that way because of where I live. I'm not judging anyone.
I'm sorry that's just the way I took it sweatdrop

Me too. Sorry! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:42 am
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
If she really was Amy lee...The worst she could do to you is send her army of depressed pubescent girls to attack you.

In which case I'll just wear leather pants, look deep and forlorn and they'll fall in love with me.

Oh, and what ever you do, DON'T take your time and refer to a mirror as little as possible.

Don't forget to hold a dead rose AT ALL TIMES. That's critically important!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:47 am
EvFaerAshlynn
Oh good God.

Evboard permabanned her, and now the only correspondence she'll do with fans over the internet is evthreads.com and the official Evanescence website.
Puh-LEEZ.

Trust me. I know these things. First real contact I made with Gaia I made through the Official Evanescence Thread, and I've been a fan for quite a damn while now. I distinctly remember a post on Evboard.com from the real Amy Lee in which she attacked fakers on Myspace with the simple retort that Evboard and the official website were the ONLY places that she communicated with fans. Amy transplanted to Evthreads because of a controversy the day before the release of The Open Door, and now that she's permabanned on Evboard, she's only got Evthreads.
......ouch....that won't be too good for her image on their......nor for the diehard fans who'l get banned fighting for her right to be on the boards....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:18 am
spooky_sez
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

And not to mention always speak in metaphor and bad poetry about how dark my heart is.  

Rellik San
Crew

sk_cooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:20 pm
"Amy Lee" can't write for crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:36 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan

And not to mention always speak in metaphor and bad poetry about how dark my heart is.
Bu think about how annoying an army of girls fangirling after you would be....Seriously just take a sec and think about it.  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:31 pm
sk_cooper
"Amy Lee" can't write for crap.

And most of her video's make out her fans are this demonic mob.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:29 pm
Rellik San
o.O Y u k i O.o
her and her dumb band suck anyways.

Well it is true, they are a poor mans Lacuna Coil.

True that, true that.

They came to our mall and did a show back when they were just starting out. It sounds good on the CD, but when she starts actually singing acoustic... Gods, my ears hurt so bad. burning_eyes

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:09 pm
I really have nothing to say other than: Wow...I'm depressed.

and...

It seems to me that some Amy-Lee obsessed thirteen year old is trying to pose as her idol in a manner of defense to all the s**t people say about the band. Oh well boo-hoo, this chick needs to suck it up and grow some nads. To each there own, not everyone is going to like what you do. But then again we are talking about someone who is immature and can't deal with their emotions well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:06 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
spooky_sez
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan

Bu think about how annoying an army of girls fangirling after you would be....Seriously just take a sec and think about it.

Nah, just tell them you need space to write poetry and just sit in the dark.
Also, that you need money to buy some really good replica blood-red pens that Edgar Allan Poe used. Cash money!

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Bloody_Vampire_Heart666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:04 am
Amy Lee is the best i love her music and i love her style it's so awsome  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:52 am
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
spooky_sez
XWraith_LordX

Nah, just tell them you need space to write poetry and just sit in the dark.
Also, that you need money to buy some really good replica blood-red pens that Edgar Allan Poe used. Cash money!
But their FANGIRLS,you think they'll listen even if told you needed space?Have you ever actually been in forum with tons of fangirls,or even been around them in person...it's scary...  

Awesome Akwardness

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces