Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:10 pm
looking slightly surpised at the newcomer, but answers, "Anytime. Doesn't matter to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:21 pm
He nodded as he walked away. He strolled back into the hall as he directed the attention of the remaining crowd. "We are leaving...but not together. To travel in such a massive party would draw too much suspicion...as I have mentioned to most of you before...now get together with you parties and head off to Thulric. That is where we shall all meet...if you don't know where you are going than follow your friends." He finished as the crowd got up with much mumbling and strode off in different directions in the forest. He made a U-turn as he returned to the two. "Let's go then..."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:22 pm
"alrighty then" she said dusting herself off "lead the way" she said waiting for him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:23 pm
"Fine with me." following them.  

hoplite323

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:31 pm
He nodded as he started walking into the forest again, "We are heading to a small town of Norisca...there we will stay the night...and prepare for the journey. The market will be opened tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:33 pm
"Sounds like a plan." he said thinking, 'Better than mine.'  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:34 pm
She follows after him looking around "alright then" she said crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:43 pm
Kratos felt the faint smell of smoke. His eyes narrowed. "We must hurry." he said as he quickened his pace.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:44 pm
"dont have to tell me twice" she got on all fours and turns into a cat, keeping the same pace  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:44 pm
"Whats the rush?" raising his pace.  

hoplite323

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:49 pm
Kratos didn't answer as a ball of fire blew a tree trunk in half next to them. He let his wings come out as he rushed into the air, "Get out of the forest...meet me at the town." he said as he flew in a different direction than where the town was, "just keep going straight."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 pm
She ran as fast as she can away from the burning tree "what the?" she asked and kept going straight just like he said  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:50 pm
"Whoa! Nice fireball!" he said running as fast as he can.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Kratos rose into the air as he looked around. Firebolts hit trees everywhere as the forest started to erupt in light and flame. A masked man stood below him but disappeared as Kratos flew off in the direction of his companians.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:59 pm
River kept running soon after reaching the town, she turns half and looks at the forest "this isnt good" she whispered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff