Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:23 pm
Hm my bad. So what I heard about Orochimaru being pathetic and hiding is true. So then all the rest of these are his lackies. Santinzo said looking around seeing multiple Orochimaru's. I'll get those twenty you get those Santinzo said grabbing a kunai and his sword and slashing the Orochimaru's.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Raven stomps her foot on the ground and make rocks c** up and beat all her guys. after she was done she helped santizo out. after they were done crystal(baby blue bird) came out and said they dont have anymore guards as far as she could see.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:36 pm
Oh come on I was taking my time toying with them did you have to help I was having fun. Hee hee I say we charge in now. It seems logical or send in a clone or two hee hee.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:46 pm
*Raven gives him a big smile* we havent fought side by side in a long time huh? well anyways lets go in but take ur time there might b floor traps that crystal couldnt c.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Not since we were both chunins. Because of jonins being all by ourselves well and their team of genin or chunin. Then we were offered to be Anbu's and I turned them down to stay a jonin. Well hold up. looks around the floor and sees a trip wire. Trip wire watch out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:58 pm
thanks. come on we have to hurry!!!

(g2g b on later srry)  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:10 pm
(ok)
They get to a spot where they are concealed by shadows and can hear Orochimaru talking. "Now that we have Sasuke-kun we can proceed Kabuto. We need to get rid of these other worthless ninjas. Do you want to do the honors?" Orochimaru asked Kabuto. "It would be an honor Orochimaru-sama." Kabuto walked over to them with his scalple. Who's that is that yes it is it's Kiba, Ino, and Neji. What happened to them and where's their jonin. He heard a muffled sound and turned around to see Asuma tied up upside down with his mouth gagged. Do I help the genins or Asuma? I'll just take out Kabuto and maybe everything will turn out for the best. Santinzo charged at Kabuto Chidori in his hand. He was going so fast that by the time Kabuto turned to see what was happening he was flying into the wall on the other side. "Who are you?" Orochimaru hissed. Santinzo faced him fully matured Sharingan in his eyes. I'm your destroyer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:47 pm
Naruto left the Village, not even wanting to be there anymore. She was going to get Kyuubi to train her and be a mercenary or something. Yeah, thats it.

She now wore black camo pants that went down just below the knees, she had a kunai holster on her right leg, she had a black tank top on that showed her stomach and her hair was in a high ponytail.

She was planning on merging with Kyuubi too, but that would wait until later. She jumped into the trees, looking back at the Village one more time, and then disappeared into the shadows.  

KitsuneGouka

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 pm
Naruto found a nice little hideout near lightning country, and just outside fire country. She set her stuff down in the cave nearby and began her training, under the great Kyuubi no Kitsune.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:07 pm
Santinzo stared at Orochimaru. You won't take Sasuke away from us. "Oh really well then I'll take your body instead." Orochimaru lunged at Santinzo he kicked Orochimaru's jaw which in a poof of smoke the clone disappeared. Orochimaru bit Santinzo which then exploded. I learned that jutsu from my brother Itachi. Santento kicked the real Orochimaru in the chest breaking his bottom right ribs. "You are a worthy opponent. I can't seem to figure you out though." Orochimarut went over to where Kabuto was and saw that Kabuto had his stomach blown apart. You'll be next Orochimaru if you don't release my brother and the other genins along with Asuma.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Naruto was finished training for the day. She had been here for two years now, and no one had found out where she was. She wasn't surprised. Ever since the merge a year ago, she has been able to hide from anyone, just like a fox.

Speaking of fox, she now had two fox ears on top of her head that twitched occasionally, and five tails that swayed daintily behind her. Now that she was done training, she could think, and she was thinking of leaving her home here to travel around. She could get some jobs, maybe just fight missing nins from the bingo book and turn them in.

Maybe...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:43 pm
It had been been two years since Sasuke had been brought back. Tsunade had sent many parties to find Naruto even though it was futile. She had decided to send one more party to find her. "Asuma get Santinzo." Tsunade said. Asuma nodded and went looking for Santinzo. It wasn't hard considering a new group of genins were getting their sensei's that day. Santinzo had gotten to his room a little early waiting for his students to walk in. When they finally got in he saw that it was the class genious, class clown, and one of the girls throwing herself all over the genious. This reminds me of Kakashi's team. Team 7. Oh well time for introductions. I will be your sensei. My name is Santinzo Uchiha. They all looked up at him. Now who are you all? "My name is Menji Hyuuga." Said the genious. "My name is Saruno Kagura." Said the class clown. "My name is Erin Haruno." The girl said. Well we haven't got our first mission yet so we're just gonna hang here. Right after he said that there was a knock at the door. I'll get it. Santinzo got up and opened the door. Asuma what are you doing here? "Tsunade wants to see you." Asume said he then looked in the classroom and saw the three genins. "Oh is this the day you get your new team? Yes it is. Menji, Saruno, Erin this is Asuma. Asuma you look after them I'll go see what Tsunade wants. He teleports to the Hokage's office you wanted me Tsunade. "Well I want to send you and your new team to try and go find Naruto she's been gone for 2 years now. I think she wanted to merge with Kyuubi. If she did then it'll be hard for you to bring her back so if she has you come back here and I'll send you and ANBU to find her and bring her back." Tsunade said. Santinzo nodded and told his team about their mission. We are going to leave now. They took off trying to find Naruto.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Naruto began travelling around. Her wardrobe didn't change much, besides the new gauntlets she got from the Kyuubi that had some hidden half swords in them that came out when she pressed a button. They bent back along her arm and helped to deal more damage to her enemies while fighting.

She had a whole array of new jutsu's. She was pretty sure that with the merge, and her present skill, that she is able to take on a Sannin and be a good challenge.

Coming across a small Village, she used a basic genjutsu on herself, and went in to buy some supplies. She sees a ramen stand and whoops for joy. She hasn't had any ramen for two years and she was ravenous for some.

"Three miso, four beef, and five shrimp ramen please!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:52 pm
Raven was walkin by wen she saw Santizo with his group! HEY!!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:04 pm
*2 years earlier*
Oh ok I'm gonna watch out for that type of fire. He sees Kabuto run behind her. With his fast Taijutsu he went and hit Kabuto with another Chidori. Orochimaru I'll say it again let my brother and the genins and Asuma go or I'll anhillate you. *Laughs* "You will not even touch me. I can sense you--" Orochimaru got out before He was hit with Fire Dragon jutsu. I said let them go. He then made fire clones and had some go to where Kabuto had landed and saw Kabuto slash at the clones. They exploded on contact. The rest surrounded Orochimaru whose arms were useless. Just give up.

*2 years later*
Oh hey sis i'm sorry but we're on a mission to find Naruto but you can come if you want. Santinzo decided to go to the lightning country. He saw a ramen shop and decided they would take a lunch break. They got some ramen then sat down. Santinzo finished and looked up he saw Naruto. You three stay here. Hey Naruto how are you? He said when he got close to her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff