New Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:40 pm
"So... what should we do now,un?" Deidara said, rubbing his head where Sasori had hit him. "Lets wait till nightfall..." Sasori said, eyeing two leaf jonin walking by "Or... we could have some fun now..." Sasori said, smirking. He attached nearly invisible chakra threads to one of them, making him kill the other then himself. He got up and dragged them into the woods where he changed out of his outfit and into the jonin's... who was luckily wearing a face mask. "So, how do I look? Convincing?" Sasori said, spinning around as Deidara changed into the others outfit. "Why do you get the one with a face mask,un?" Deidara protested. Sasori just shot him a murderous glare and tied the head band on. Deidara's real eye widened and he backed away, tieing his on as well. He sighed letting his hair down, hopefully not to be recognized by anyone. He hid his mechanical eye quite well behind all his bright blonde hair. He shrugged and walked out of the woods. "At least I have gloves! Everyone would know who I was then..." Deidara smirked, putting his hands behind his head and walking next to Sasori back into the village. They walked past the group of kids they had fought earlier. Deidara waved and smiled at them, trying not to look too suspicious. "Hey kids!" He said, walking up to them looking down upon everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:01 pm
Ryoku jerked his head up. "Hey man!" he yelled smiling. Namiko suddenly ran next to Jinsoku panting. "Hey! Jinsoku! I-" she stopped her sentence to cough and noticed the two men. "Oh! Hello." She said waving and smiled sweetly. She turned to Jinsoku and explained in detail what she had figured out. She giggled and jumped up and down.  

PennyLane55

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:33 am
"Uh... I don't talk to strangers," Jinsoku said. He noticed something familiar, something suspicious. "Namiko, Jinsoku, brace yourselves!" A voice shouted, "ROTATION!" It was Neji. Jinsoku knew that it was thanks to the Hyuuga Byakugan that they were safe, as much as he hated to admit it. "You think you can fool my eyes?" He asked the two Akatsuki. He looks like his eyes can penetrate anything! Jinsoku thought. "Well, do you?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:42 am
"What the heck was that for!?" Yelled the blonde 'jonin' as he was thrown into a tree with his companion. "You're gonna get it!" Yelled the other, throwing a kunai a Neji, and invisible chakra thread attached to the loop. Damnit...  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:48 am
Namiko stopped talking to Jinsoku. "Neji! You just hit Jonin! What the heck is wrong with you?" She yelled. Ryoku looked a little confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:55 am
"there akatsuki!!!"yells Sakura  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:59 am
Namiko took out a test tube and throw it at Sasori's face. The test tube shattered and the liquid spilled all over his face mask. The liquid burned through the mask. "You're right!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:01 am
green chakra swirls aeound Sakura's hand and she punches the ground making it break beneath Sasori and Deidara  

Level_E_Vampire

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:04 am
"Very good, Sakura," Neji said, dodging the kunai knife. He tore of the blonde's gloves and the other's mask. "Deidara and Sasori, to be exact." He always acts so modest, the little creep, Jinsoku thought. "The plan was to get Sasori to use the threads, to prove himself guilty. Anyone who isn't an imbecile could have figured it out." Neji said, glaring at Namiko.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 am
Sakura sighs "this won't be good" she thinks  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:11 am
Namiko's hands balled into fists. "I...am..not an IDIOT!" She yelled. She focused her anger and ran at Sasori.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:15 am
green chakra swirls around sakura's hand again and she runs at deidara  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am
Namiko punched Sasori hard in the stomach. Ryoku was surprised at how strong Namiko could be when she was mad at Neji.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:32 am
Sakura hits deidara messing with his nervous stystem making it hard to control himself  

Level_E_Vampire

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces