Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:41 am
Jarc_The_Mighty
I am a lycanthrope, so I'll say werewolves. (I live in the darkness, I'm basically an animal, the moon does weird s**t to my personality, wolves facinate me to no end, and above all...someone who showed me all the hidden wonders of this world told me I was one.)

Seeing as all of you are obsessed with vampires and don't know anything about lycans, let me tell you why I think you're wrong.

Lycans can train themselves to transform whenever they wish, it's only the weak ones that just started out that can't control themselves and only transform during the full moon. Lycans also are one of the few things that can kill vampires, so I'd say werewolves pwn vampires. Plus, many people think silver kills them. No, silver only reacts like acid when in contact with their blood. The only reason silver would kill them is if you stabbed them in the heart with it. The only true way to assure a lycan is dead is by disconnecting its head from its heart, which is pretty impossible to do by any normal human.

Vampires are only corpses that need fresh blood to keep alive. The romance came from powerful vamps that trick young madens to suck them dry later. Lycans are more serious in their work, in the fact that they choose a target and attack. Even though both have increased strength, I really think a wild animal with fangs and claws can kick the a** of a decaying corps!

...wow.....you really have a good explanation there. But some vampires do have a soul by sealing the soul in the vampire's body. Thus, making it a living being. I know it'll stay like that when they die, but still... sweatdrop And if the Vampire is part angel, wouldn't they STILL have a soul from their angelic side, despite how small? I thought so.
Vampires can turn into a bat, but they don't have to change size, do they? (well, after practice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) Thus, being quite vicious as well in it's own way (and having fangs and claws as well).
Plus, it would be a tad demented to damn someone (unless they're soul is sealed) just so you can live rather than just plain kill them. You are letting them off easy. Vampires are torturers, unless there's that one person they fall in love with (I know I'd never bite my partner if I had to).
And if someone consumes blood in real life normally, they're skin will get smoother cause of the iron (saw that on Discovery. HA!), thus making them look better and want to expose their beauty (why wouldn't you?).
Also, vampires can wear TONS of sunscreen and clothes and still be able to go outside.
So....... they tie. I'm not siding with vampires, I'm just making cool enough to be as good as Werewolves (which are cool too, by the way).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:59 am
Hybrid then i am both but unexepted by niether.  

Demonicas66

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:49 pm
Ionic_Warrior
Jarc_The_Mighty
I am a lycanthrope, so I'll say werewolves. (I live in the darkness, I'm basically an animal, the moon does weird s**t to my personality, wolves facinate me to no end, and above all...someone who showed me all the hidden wonders of this world told me I was one.)

Seeing as all of you are obsessed with vampires and don't know anything about lycans, let me tell you why I think you're wrong.

Lycans can train themselves to transform whenever they wish, it's only the weak ones that just started out that can't control themselves and only transform during the full moon. Lycans also are one of the few things that can kill vampires, so I'd say werewolves pwn vampires. Plus, many people think silver kills them. No, silver only reacts like acid when in contact with their blood. The only reason silver would kill them is if you stabbed them in the heart with it. The only true way to assure a lycan is dead is by disconnecting its head from its heart, which is pretty impossible to do by any normal human.

Vampires are only corpses that need fresh blood to keep alive. The romance came from powerful vamps that trick young madens to suck them dry later. Lycans are more serious in their work, in the fact that they choose a target and attack. Even though both have increased strength, I really think a wild animal with fangs and claws can kick the a** of a decaying corps!

...wow.....you really have a good explanation there. But some vampires do have a soul by sealing the soul in the vampire's body. Thus, making it a living being. I know it'll stay like that when they die, but still... sweatdrop And if the Vampire is part angel, wouldn't they STILL have a soul from their angelic side, despite how small? I thought so.
Vampires can turn into a bat, but they don't have to change size, do they? (well, after practice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) Thus, being quite vicious as well in it's own way (and having fangs and claws as well).
Plus, it would be a tad demented to damn someone (unless they're soul is sealed) just so you can live rather than just plain kill them. You are letting them off easy. Vampires are torturers, unless there's that one person they fall in love with (I know I'd never bite my partner if I had to).
And if someone consumes blood in real life normally, they're skin will get smoother cause of the iron (saw that on Discovery. HA!), thus making them look better and want to expose their beauty (why wouldn't you?).
Also, vampires can wear TONS of sunscreen and clothes and still be able to go outside.
So....... they tie. I'm not siding with vampires, I'm just making cool enough to be as good as Werewolves (which are cool too, by the way).

You can't get a vampire angel, its not possible, for one, angels are asexual, they have no sexual organs or desire, two for that to work, the Caine/Lilith vampire mythology would have to be in effect, at which point, the only angel to appear to a vampire would be angel as the vampire reaches Golconda at which point its to restore the vampires soul and allow it to enter heaven as a forgiven child of Caine.

Also I think Jarc, you underestimate vampires, over the centuries abilities, would grow and change and get stronger, so is it not also feasible to assume a vampire could become stronger then a werewolf and thusly beat the living crap out of one. Abilities, that not include physical strength and speed enhancement, but subterfuge, the ability to drain a target without physical contact and even to some degree the ability to manipulate a targets very flowing blood... could you imagine what it would do to a werewolf if the vampire reversed the flow of its blood? Not pleasant.

Also, whats this assumption of Vampires being evil unless they are in love? Thats bull, vampire society, would exist as a bureaucracy so that their existence can be kept quiet, the most violent a vampire is likely to get is if they go into frenzy due to lack of blood. At which point, they become nothing more then a monster. But in the end, a vampire is still the person they were before they changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:28 pm
By far, Vampires are the prefered race of supernatural beings.
If you have read the Anne Rice: Vampire Chronicals, you would be voting for the Vampires, this is directed to the pro-werewolf peoples.
Oh, And if you have read the manga, of which I'm sure everyone by now has, entitled Trinity Blood, And you still like werewolfs, then shame on you!  

xXxDark_DaysxXx

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:46 pm
xXxDark_DaysxXx
If you have read the Anne Rice: Vampire Chronicals, you would be voting for the Vampires, this is directed to the pro-werewolf peoples.
Oh, And if you have read the manga, of which I'm sure everyone by now has, entitled Trinity Blood, And you still like werewolfs, then shame on you!

Or how about we base the vampire and werewolves on the WoD (before WWP messed it up) given that they are equally as cool in that universe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:52 pm
i choose Hybrid, have the best of both worlds  

VampyreofGraves

ataraxia_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:07 pm
vampire are sexy and they drink blood. what more could you ask for?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 pm

Vampires.

D_D Laris

Evil_lil_vamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:56 pm
vampire rule thats y i am one lol domokun bites all around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:05 pm

Both of them have their good points and I vote for vampires.

But if this was on basis of a fight using the original concept of both, while the vampire is sleeping most likely if the werewolf new where the vampire lived, he/she would kill the vampire while they were sleeping.

NekoYasha09er

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:39 pm
VAMPIRES ALL THE WAY!!! heart I mean come on eternal darkness, blood, no more evil sun, hot fangs, coffin beds etc  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:50 am
vampires, the only downside is they can't go out in the sun....T^T  

Sadistic light

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:14 pm
my friends and I have been having this argument forever. Hybrid. I couldn't stand being on only one side. I'd explode and get guts everywhere  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:38 pm
xXxDark_DaysxXx

I hate to generalize something sweatdrop The concept of werewolves in each tv series ,movies or animes are different ,for example in ginger snaps once you are bitten you will slowly turned into a werewolf permanently regardless of a full moon.

In general, i love vampires due to their seductive,charming and gothic nature but in combat, the werewolves have the advantage of having high defence, extreme body regeneration ,swift and superhuman strength. But some vampires can fly ,have superhuman speed and strength(werewolves are stronger) and a couple of dark powers.  

Shimerer

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Zombies.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items