Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:25 pm
"Well I think I'll go take a nap." takes out his pack and takes out a sleeping bag and gets in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:25 pm
"please, its not safe with me here" she smirks standing on the roof  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 pm
ory laughed at that "look at me a bard with only tails of war and dispear that no one has heard the worst part is i don't have enough come on the noble adventures take on the demonic monster together."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm
she smirks "glad to have made someone laugh" she looks at him "sorry bud but well....dont know you guys so, until we meet again, later" she turns and starts walking  

Aprilbaby1

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm
she sighs and stands where she is for a minute. " fine......" she said turning around and walking back over to all of them with her backpack on her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:33 pm
smileing running after lucia "come on lucia it'll be fun and together we will atract more demons to slaughter."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:35 pm
she keeps walking, she looks over at him "im sure it will" she said and smirks  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:36 pm
fealing himself about to fall asleep he jumps up landing on her and promply falling asleep pinning her to the ground under him.

(sorry g2g)  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:38 pm
(lolz kk) she struggles "what the hell" she looks at him "get off" she lets out a growl, seeing him asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:41 pm
"Ha that was funny." watches her get pinned.  

hoplite323

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm
she growls "ill show you whats funny" she struggles "dammit get the hell off"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 pm
she laughs then goes over to them. she reaches and takes ory of her and puts him to the side gently. " go ahead and be on your way, you shouldnt have to stay if you dont want to." she said looking at lucia.  

KillerCookie329

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:49 pm
she stands up and dusts herself off, she looks at her "like i said our paths will cross one of these days" she turns and starts walking off  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:59 pm
she turns around then jumps in a tree. " not so much as a thank you. how rude." she said looking off to the distance  

KillerCookie329

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Lucia keeps walking, once she was at some distance, she turns into her demon form and takes off into the sky  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff