Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
READ THIS FIRST! ((RULES, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyRakei

Fashionable Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:19 pm
Hey I'm FoxyRakei, but I just like being called Foxy or Rakei. Some of the people in this guild used to know me as Demon_Fox_Of_Doom, the guy that tried to raise an all dark team. Gave up on that by the way...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:30 pm
hi im Antoinette u can call me ant or my avi name if u like.
im a pokemon fan girl.
I hav D i love to trade pokemon
xd  

Fading Fantasma

Dapper Werewolf

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:09 pm
Welcome, fellow nitwits xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:20 pm
Hello guild biggrin  

[-Zev-]

Raijin36

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:32 pm
Hi new peoples!! surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:52 pm
Hi. I'm Symos. I just read a PM inviting me by nitnit. I'm not big on the anime but I enjoy the games. I'm currently trying to complete as much as I can of the Sinnoh Pokedex as I was able to fill the Generation 3 dex minus the event legendaries (however I do have a jirachi.) I'm hoping to repeat this success in my copy of diamond.  

Symos

pH 5

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:06 pm
Hello fellow guild members! My name is Chaos1110 and I hope I can help contribute to this guild, somehow. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:36 pm
HI pplz IM Izuna and i am a phycopath when i get sugar @.@ and im obsessedwith pkmn .... i see a lillipop *bites brother's arm for lollipop* he he he ... that never happened
mrgreen  

x-Ninja Izuna-x

Ristox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:06 am
*tries to scratch her head* Erm, hello. Seems I was sent an invite when my interest in Pokémon was noted. I'm not to... interested (or capable) at player vs. player battles but do take a great deal of pride in breeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:33 pm
welcome to the promised lands!!!! and Freddy, you should join the wi-fi game again  

ravemaster47

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:58 pm
Hello, the reason i haven't posted was because i didn't really have a good team. I would love to start battling Monday. I am on usually Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Bring it on!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:50 pm
the names caset...Charcaset haha im a bit of a noob i got a level 26 prinplup in diamond and thats all haha  

ShadesChild841

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:52 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:23 pm
well im just hear to say i havent been here yet so ya its about time i do im balmung723 and i feel most stuff u need to know is in my siggy lol  

omfgisucklollogical

dwlrsgirl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Hello, Deathguiser invited me to join this guild, but I first saw the guild becuase of Dweller. I'm new to pokemon, so I'm sorry if I don't know much about it.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff