Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Post Your Lucky Star Image Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiroi Hane

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:21 pm
0ceanBlue
I might as well post another magazine scan. It's old [well, relative to some others], but I like it.

It was in November issue of Newtype which just reached me today, so it can't be that old.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:24 am
Time to post a few of my collections! I do not own these.
Lucky Star folder icons I found. Features Akira, Konata Kagami, Tsukasa and Miyuki:
Download Link: Windows
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The real pictures (click on it to resize) :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry if I posted a lot. My Misao and Miyuki files got deleted ;-;  

Torchied60

Torchied60

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:33 am
Hosht. A Konata desktop buddy. It changes expressions (I mean, duh...). Download link
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:30 am
Real life Kagami and Konata
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Torchied60

Torchied60

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Lucky Star game to be released on year 2008 (noooes 2008 D: )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm gonna post more of these later... I think...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nooooes! It was someone's signature! I feel like I've sinned for posting this one.  

Torchied60

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Another A.Suki signature makes its way to the Lucky Star Guild.
I could find the source if I wasn't so against LS yuri.

God, resizing these/uploading was annoying. Darn slow computer/internetz!

Have a Merry Lucky Star Christmas!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calendar time!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love the Kagami/Mermaid one.
Off topic: I got the complete series of Air TV and Haruhi Suzumiya for Christmas. ^__^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Done for now! Uploading was a pain!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:26 am

My! Those are really wonderful pictures Oceanblue- samasan!

That was so not me. Maybe it's because I kept re-watching Marimite. The world may never know ._.

Those are really nice pictures!

You can also see LS picture at raki-suta.com.

Torchied60

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:41 am

Two images this time.

The reason I posted:

And from the new Remix album:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:59 pm
0ceanBlue

Another A.Suki signature makes its way to the Lucky Star Guild.
I could find the source if I wasn't so against LS yuri.

God, resizing these/uploading was annoying. Darn slow computer/internetz!

Have a Merry Lucky Star Christmas!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calendar time!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love the Kagami/Mermaid one.
Off topic: I got the complete series of Air TV and Haruhi Suzumiya for Christmas. ^__^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Done for now! Uploading was a pain!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Most of those are pretty awesome. ^^

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:45 am

New ones:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:57 pm

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:36 pm
SamuraiHuynh
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

W00t, very nice Kagami image there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:14 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Lol wtf is she doing?  

The_Great_Hero

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:51 am
The_Great_Hero
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Lol wtf is she doing?
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Karaoke I suppose.

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out