Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Walking home she trained with Gin, until the night was barely over, teaching the pup to jump at least 5 ft. attack certain places that make creatures immbolize. And teached him how to respod to certain commands. When morning came Blue slept little. Waking up again she left Gin, and boarded to school her arrow and bow she never took off from last night. When she arrived at the school she saw the Cullen's and Bella.
She glance at them, she hadn't changed from last night from staying up. She yawned once. Still looking at the Cullens.

(this is in the past so emmetes there wanna play the cullens)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:52 pm
Emment pointed while talking to Edward, Bella and Rosalie. He was laughing and telling them that she was the girl. They all giggled, and kept walking.

~~~~~~

Bella was walking and listening to Emment. He was laughing, it was funny to listen to his story. I guess this is what it is going to feel like, when i am a vampire, Bella thought to herself. The day was coming to a start, and first period was about to start. She told the Cullen's good-bye and promised to meet them at lunch. And she grabbed Edward's hand a walked off  

Bellas_Vampire

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:34 pm
Imogene got up from her tree and jumped onto the school grounds. She ran up to Emmett and smelled him. "Hmm, odd." Then she started walking towards Blue  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:56 pm
Blue riled her nose at there laughing, going into the tree eatin the fruit. ''I'm gonna get worms from eating these one day.'' She said to herself looking at some of the people below, she say the a Cullens pass, they glanced once at the tree, but others took no notice.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:13 pm
Bella looked up into the tree, as she was still shocked by the whole, girl coming and sniffing Emment. Bella was holding Edward's hand, and loved the cold feeling, and chills it sent down her spine. The weather was starting to change. The hot summer feeling, was dying, and Bella was looking forward to the rain. poring down rain. That's what Bella's mood was like.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:22 pm
Blue looked down quickly then back up, she could climb this tree like a friggin' squirell but then then she glance down again, this time falling out landing with a thud, she got up. Walking to the forest.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:28 pm
Bella turned, as she heard the thud. She saw a strange girl who couldn't be much older than she was. A weird little girl, who Bella had seemed to had seen. Edward turned along with Bella to see what all the racket was.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:58 am
Imogene followed Blue. "Hey Blue, sorry I took so long. The big one" she nodded to the cullens. "smelled awefully weirder today. What have you seen?"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:16 pm
''Bear, two cubs. A guy with pink eye screaming nonsense from a building, which I shot him, but missed.'' Blue said her bow bouncng on her back as she walked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm
Wrin arrived at school the next day like the perfect-attendance honour student she was - she got there half an hour before the first bell. She whiled away the morning observing the people around her - her fellow students as they arrived at a more reasonable time - and spotted Blue, Imogene, and a group that could only be the Cullens. She considered the couple at the front of their huddle, a good-looking bronze-haired boy and a rather plain looking girl, and thought they couldn't be so bad. Wrin made no move however to greet either Blue, Imogene, or the Cullens, as they all passed by the school parking lot. She wanted to relish the little quiet time she had until class started, and she figured that as the new student she'd have the privelege of talking to anybody she wanted to later anyways - being new always excused excessive curiousity. Eventually, Wrin found herself in first period English.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:35 am
Bella turned to see a young-ish looking girl starring at the Cullen's and her. Figuring she hadn't meet the Cullen's yet, she was in for a surprise. Bella was holding Edward's ice cold freezing hand, as she felt her hand numb up. Bella lost control of that hand for a while, but somehow managed to keep a hold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:36 pm
Imogene smiled. "Darn, I would have loved to see that shot! Hmm, i wonder what Bella is today?" Just to see, she skipped across the small space between the and the Cullens and walked up to Bella. "Hello! Name's Imogene. Can I see your hand?" She smiled, but looked ruefully at Edward, who probably looked so oddly at her because she just made her mind as foggy as the night before.  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:09 pm
Blue looked at Imogene, turning away for a moment, but decided to turn back. ''Yeah, it would have killed him, which is what I hoped for.'' Blue laughed darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:33 pm
Bella stuck out her hand cautiously. She was confused why the little girl was coming up to her, but she decided to go along with it, for the time being. Bella was surprised that the girl hadn't tried avoiding the Cullen's at all costs. Bella knew that only a few things could come of that. But she was still confused.  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:12 pm
''Imogene what are you looking at?'' Blue asked looking at the hand. She glanced at a bite mark. ''Chi chi, no garni?'' She whispered.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff