Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:46 pm
Mokuba looked confused a bit, " Nothing, you can do what you like, just when around me with the gang play along with me. I dont want them thinking Im not treating you the way they expect me to. If I go soft, I have no clue what theyll do. So the only thing you need to do is when Im with the gang and you come up to me, play along til their gone. " Mokuba explained with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:55 pm
Rin took all this in and filed it away. "Where are you going to keep me?"
A look of shock struck her face and she reached into her skirt pocket. "I almost forgot!"
She handed Mokuba a folded piece of paper. "Please don't be angry with me. I just forgot is all."
She looked down and away, wiggling her toes nervously inside her shoes.
((EDIT: That paper is like an instruction manual for Rin. She carries two copies, one for her new er... owner?... and one incase she forgets that one.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:10 pm
Mokuba looked shocked at her question and outburst. He looked at the paper and frowned a bit. He couldnt believe that peopel treated women this way. " Im not angry with you. Im gonna tell you now. Im not like your past " owners" to me , I dont own you, your a friend. I only " own " you when their around. And to your question, you can live with me and my brother. " he explaind smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:19 pm
Rin didn't know what to say. She was drawing a total blank. She'd never been treated like an equal before and the idea that that's what was happening hadn't even crossed her mind. This would take her time to figure out. She hoped she'd be with her new... friend? That was the word she was supposed to use wasn't it? Oh well, she'd learn if it wasn't. She hoped she'd be with him long enough to figure it out.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:23 pm
Seto arrived at the school and looked for Mokuba, soon seeing him with a different girl than the one he left him with. Coming to a stop near them, he asked from the car, "Who is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:11 pm
Rin eeped and hid behind her new... friend... peeking out from behind him like a shy child. She knew who she was looking at, and he scared her. She'd only met him once when he was with his father. They were both scary, scary people.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:15 pm
" This is the new girl one of the others gave me to " own " she has no place to go, is it ok if she stays with us big brother? " he asked with a Mokie smile. He turned to her, " Hey its ok, its just my brother Seto, hes not gonna hurt you. " Mokuba said giving her a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:21 am
Rin refused to come out from behind him, beyond where she was. She was scared of Seto. She looked up at Mokuba pleadingly, then clutched his hand and stepped out, ever so slightly, looking down and extremely nervous.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:51 pm
Seto looked at the girl, she looked a little familar, but he wasn''t sure. It kinda stung him a bit to see the way she reacted to seeing him, but he tried to cover that up, to make sure no one saw it. He just pretended that he didn''t care, like he usually did. "It''s fine with me," he answered in response to Mokuba''s question. Smiling softly at her, he asked, "What''s your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:55 pm
Mokuba looked at her knowing that she was scared. " Her name is Rin. " Mokuba answered for her.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:13 am
Rin was indeed terrified. She didn't want to upset him, nor did she want to upset her new 'friend.' She looked at Mokuba with big, nervous eyes, and then at Seto with that same look. She swallowed and answered his question softly. "Rin Yamakawa."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:31 am
"I won't hurt you, Rin." Seto said in a soothing voice, wondering why she was so afraid of him in the first place. "Well, you two," he said, looking around. "You'd better get in so we can go before more of Mokuba's... 'friends' come along."  

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:33 pm
Mokuba nodded, " Come on Rin, lets head home.." he said offering her to get in the limo, before he saw some of his fellow members coming to him. " What now? " he asked them in a fustrated tone. " Someone isnt paying up MK...we need you to warn him.." they replied holding one guy who looked up at Mokuba as if pleading for mercy. He looked back at his brother and sighed taking the guy by the collar. " Listen...I dont need to be bothered by cheap asses like you. Id like to go home for a change, so..wheres the money.." he hissed giving a glare to the guy. " I-I just dont have the money at the moment..I Im trying.." he stuttered looking more scared. " If you cant afford the s**t..then why ask for it? Huh? are you that stupid? Well then, if you cant pay up, then your family will have to pay the price for your little addiction." he growled. He hated people who got addicted to the stuff, it was like they didnt even care about those around them. " No..please not them." he pleaded but Mokuba looked at him, " You shouldve thought about that before you started now shouldnt you of? " he replied dropping him and getting in the limo. " You guys know what to do. " he said turning forward with Rin in the car. " Lets just go home.." he said looking out the window, he had to let his brother see him act like that, he felt really dirty.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:56 am
Rin blinked. She cocked her head at her new 'friend' and decided that it would be best to cuddle him. Besides, she was tired, and she was scared of his brother so if she held on to him maybe his brother wouldn't hurt her. She put Mokuba's arm around her and lay on his shoulder, one hand in her pocket hanging onto her thin piece of monowire, just in case Kaiba-sama did decide to hurt her.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:18 pm
Seto tried his best not to watch as Mokuba did his 'job' in the gang right before his eyes. He tried to look nonchalant, like he didn't care, but truthfully, he did. After the two had gotten into the car, Seto drove off without a word, having nothing to say. He kept his eyes fixed onto the road, not really sure anymore that the person that he called Mokuba was really his brother now. Sure, Mokuba had said that he was the same, but now he was really having his doubts... he believed it at first, but that was before he saw Mokuba do what he had done. His entire demenor had changed, and truthfully, it scared Seto.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff