Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Which twilight character do you resemble most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SavoringYourBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:30 am
I don't really look like anyone...... I suppose I look like Rosalie, but only because I have blond hair. I have blond hair, brown eyes, and I'm obtese...

Persanality wise, I'm lke Alice, always happy and smiley!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:32 pm
personality wise I'd say I'm like a mix of Alice and Jasper...
I act like Jacob ocassionally, and I guess if I looked like anyone it'd be Rosalie with short hair.  

gingerchew32

Jasper Hales love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:13 pm
All of my friends say 99% Jasper and I kind of agree. I do tend to lose my tempre very quicly and I get cranky when I am hungry I am a smart fighter and know what to do in a fight and my friends always come to me if they are feeling sad or angry or have any porblem at all and most of the time I know before they tell me. I also make stupid bets and act like him and I am from Texas. The other 1% is I love to fight so I juess I'm a tincy bit like Emmett.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 pm
bella..im pale a klutz im average and i hav brown hair lik her
but
i hate her the most for being very very stupid!  

oX EpiC Xo

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:52 pm
I'm like Bella-sama because, like her, i suck in gym. I'm a klutz. I am stubborn though.

I'm also kinda like Edward-sama in a way because, like him, i get REALLY pissed when i am not able to protect my friends, family, ect.
And i also blame myself a lot when something happens to my friends and i couldn't help(even if there was nothing i could have done.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
i have done four what twilight character are you test out of the four i had one result as Edward Cullen , the other three were of Bella  

darkangelmarell

Savannah Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Well, I have blonde hair, but am not snobby or vain... idk by appearence, but personality wise I act like Alice, I'm always hyper!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:45 pm
I relate to Edward the most.

But I like to think I'm Alice.

some say I'm bella, cuz I'm such a klutz.  

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:36 pm
^^ I am a lot like you. I think like Bella, act like Alice sometimes. I tend to be only a little klutzy though. I was told by seven of my friends that I look like Bella, but I have dark strawberry blonde hair. It looks almost brunette. I am even 5' 4'' tall!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:41 pm
bella and alice
bella cause im a brunette and a major clutz
and alice caues im hyper a lot!! =P=D  

-EmO_-_cOOkIE-_-qUEEn-

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:11 pm
BELLA all the way
im klutzy, i look like her, i love edward... lol, i have her personality in some ways too. i ma just like bells  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:55 pm
Umm I have really no idea who I resemble. I have long straight dark black-ish brown hair. confused

Jane maybe cause I'm like the shortest girl in school stare  

Aquaura

Wendy DarIing

Friendly Informer

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 pm
Bella definately. I mean, there are so many similarities between us, it's scary...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:16 pm
I think i am very much like Bella and Alice because i am very bouncy all the time but i am clumsy! redface  

purple_pirate_lover

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces