Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!! (lawl random chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:48 am
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber
sweatdrop who else do they hate?

Everything except for thier supposed elite circle of SSBM players, except they're heads don't match thier skill. I got some of them in Toledo once and they all lost to my flunkee, but VIDJO NEVER SHOWED. scream Stupid supposedly best in the Midwest not keeping his tournament appointments. evil
lol he had better things to do..like sleep

He's a lazy bum who never goes to any tournaments so I ask you how he gets the title of "Best in the Midwest". Vidjo needs to come up missing while he's sleeping if that is what he did instead. Also MB-Smash is the SSBM mafia.
so there is a smash bro. colt,lol who do you guys rival against?

Nobody I'm number #1 in the area no contest and my flunkee (Zombie7775) who does his best impression of my Marth whenever he plays is #2 in the area and his best match is a Falco named Gordy all of us which are not on SWF and supposedly that makes us worse than this person who has yet to come close to beating any of us three just becuase of the fact he continues to got to SWF and pointlessly wavedashes across the field with his desynced Ice Climbers which he does not know how to use at all and thereis no point to desynce them becuase he lets Nana die when he does it so he is just left with Popo and then he ends up getting 4-stocked and at the end of the day he still claims he's better. rofl

Also if you want join requests I can force my sister to join Gaia and then join here she has Pearl, but she's yet to start the game. neutral
so you and zombie dude know each other in real life..seems like he is more a resident evil guy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:49 am
Make Me Your Sex Toy
16bit-Plumber
Chaotix Bluix
Make Me Your Sex Toy
Is it just me or has this guild really slowed down over the last few days?
I think you are right. It probably would be best if we started recruiting more members again. sweatdrop
that reminds me i have to check and see if we have any join requests
Any bites?
one from person named IAMAWSOME(then some numbers)  

16bit-Plumber

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:51 am
16bit-Plumber
so you and zombie dude know each other in real life..seems like he is more a resident evil guy

Yep, he was before I brainwashed him and got him playing Melee, now he is my partner for the TGC tournaments becuase they won't let you enter a 2 v 2 tournament solo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 am
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber

Yep, he was before I brainwashed him and got him playing Melee, now he is my partner for the TGC tournaments becuase they won't let you enter a 2 v 2 tournament solo.
lol duh,so how much times did you lose to him?  

16bit-Plumber

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 am
Post number 9000! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:55 am
th offical thread by nitnit is made  

16bit-Plumber

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:58 am
16bit-Plumber
TheBasementDweller
16bit-Plumber

lol duh,so how much times did you lose to him?

In a tourny match or just goofing off. If the match counts for anything what-so-ever I don't let him win, but I have to let him kill me once so he doesn't look embarassing. Other than me he allways holds his own, except my brother still loves to make sure he knows that he isn't #2 over all in the area, just #2 of the ones who enter tournament my brother lost once I believe, but his record against him is 52-1. I'd have to look mine up, but I believe it's 357-0 against him and 100 something to 12 against my bro who quit playing the game which makes him not so competitive anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:15 am
Pay Per Cuts
I got a launch Wii domokun I want to get a 360 next, when Halo comes out probably.

I have both!!(likes to brag) ninja  

Raijin36

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:17 am
Raijin36
Pay Per Cuts
I got a launch Wii domokun I want to get a 360 next, when Halo comes out probably.

I have both!!(likes to brag) ninja

Meh I got all three 2 of each one of each for my house and one of each for my grandparent's house.(bragging cuase prior post bragging.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:28 am
I got every system, since I never sell any video games (bragging because I feel like it). out of the 360, wii, and p3, I would say the most fun to play is the wii, the best games are ps3, and the best online gameplay is 360. The wii has a bit too many kiddy games for me, but some of the games are really good. I cant wait for brawl, anyone know if it is goin to be online? If it is, that would be really, really, really, cool  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 am
Deathguiser
I got every system, since I never sell any video games (bragging because I feel like it). out of the 360, wii, and p3, I would say the most fun to play is the wii, the best games are ps3, and the best online gameplay is 360. The wii has a bit too many kiddy games for me, but some of the games are really good. I cant wait for brawl, anyone know if it is goin to be online? If it is, that would be really, really, really, cool

It's supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:40 am
do you know if it is gonna have friend codes and crap like that? I am not sure if all wii and ds wi-fi compatible games have it, but man its annoying  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:44 am
Deathguiser
do you know if it is gonna have friend codes and crap like that? I am not sure if all wii and ds wi-fi compatible games have it, but man its annoying

It's supposed to have one, so if you want decent matches it may be wise to start looking into Brawl sites, however there is supposed to be a way to battle somebody randomly aswell, but that was never officially announced.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:51 am
that'll be nice, they should make it like with 360 games where you can just randomly be matched up with people. I don't wanna be friends with everyone I fight, gets annoying puttin in the codes.  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:53 am
Deathguiser
that'll be nice, they should make it like with 360 games where you can just randomly be matched up with people. I don't wanna be friends with everyone I fight, gets annoying puttin in the codes.

I'm expecting Brawl's online to be sub-standard at best anyway. Face it the Wii isn't exactly the best for the internet.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff